Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Change: Barzani signed oil contracts "vague" with Turkey for 50 years

yota691

Change: Barzani signed oil contracts "vague" with Turkey for 50 years

economy

Since 02.25.2016 at 12:43 (Baghdad time)

64.jpg

Special - balances News

Revealed an MP for the mass change Tavkh Ahmed, on Thursday, for the conclusion of oil contracts Kurdistan region with the Turkish government extends to a maximum of fifty years, stressing that the federal government has no knowledge of these contracts.

He said Ahmed's / balances News /, the "party of Massoud Barzani, the conclusion of oil contracts with the Turkish government extends to 20, 40 or 50 years," adding that "the duration of contracts, according to companies that have been contracted."

She added, "The waiver of one of the parties will lead to a fine of up to one billion dollars or less," explaining that "laws should uncommitted party tax consequences of these contracts."

She pointed out that "the MPs in the region are not aware of all these contracts," asserting that "the federal government had no knowledge of these contracts as well."

The Kurdistan Alliance member Shirin Reza admitted, earlier, that the Kurdistan region exported oil away from the central government, saying it is unconstitutional.

• Upvote 2

Thanks everyone and thanks yota for bringing this article. I was beginning to think it would never show up. The article says that the federal government is not aware of these contracts, trust me, they know. This is why Baghdad is so mad.. The latest that I have heard is the Kurds will create an independent state this year one way or another.. We shall see.

• Upvote 2

Thanks everyone and thanks yota for bringing this article. I was beginning to think it would never show up. The article says that the federal government is not aware of these contracts, trust me, they know. This is why Baghdad is so mad.. The latest that I have heard is the Kurds will create an independent state this year one way or another.. We shall see.

Change: Barzani singing out of tune and break away from Baghdad requires the approval of 148 countries 

Political

Since 02/04/2016 13:07 pm (Baghdad time)

60.jpg

Special - scales News

Confirmed member of the Kurdistan Alliance MP for the mass change Tavkh Ahmed, said Thursday that the secession of Kurdistan region of Iraq requires the approval of 148 countries, noting that the referendum, which intends to Massoud Barzani, his meaningless to him is an attempt to export the crisis from Erbil to Baghdad.

Referred to the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani stated its intention to hold a referendum to secede from Iraq and the formation of a Kurdish state.

He said Ahmed's / balances News /, said that "the fate of the region is not a referendum, but in line with the central government over disputed territories and the economic crisis and other things, also took the international approvals up to 148 out of the required 250 countries to agree to independence."

She added that "Massoud Barzani is not a president for the region, considering that his mandate expired last year, so any decisions you take his government are illegal, as the goal of this subject is to stay in power and distracting the Kurdish people in this referendum and the coverage of the crisis in the province and the other from the games followed by the political. "

She pointed out, that "the Barzani that gives the salaries of staff who suffer from it for five months, and an end to the war with Daash, economic and political crises and disputes, and then hold a referendum and are determined to establish a Kurdish state."

She said, "It is supposed to build a strong economy and rely on good earnings, and taking domestic and international approvals, and then we can achieve the separation."

Confirmed the Kurdistan Alliance MP Susan Baker, on Wednesday, said there was no real action to resolve the political crisis in the region, but there are fears of a popular movement because of the prejudice to the financial crisis, their lives. Ended 29/38

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/215456-barzani-time-is-ripe-for-referendum-kurdish-independence-brings-the-region-peace/#ixzz41H05xtBB

• Upvote 1

To me, it's a stronger sign that the HCL is coming out sooner and probably would be forced into light.....just my thoughts...I've been sober for while lol.

sober what is that

i havent been sober since i bought dinar

thought i was ordering dinner but got dinar

wow  gotta quit drinking 

not

• 2 weeks later...

Kurdish MP: Barzani and his family control the oil exports completely

Political

Since 14/03/2016 19:57 pm (Baghdad time)

image23.jpg

Special - balances News

Revealed the Kurdistan Alliance member Tavkh Ahmed, on Monday, said the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, decades behind the non-stop exporting oil region during the last period, while showed that Barzani and his family control the oil exports.

It is said that in spite of receiving oil production companies proportion of dues from the Kurdistan Regional Government in September, but it was forced to reduce production volume, causing a fall in oil prices in the low proportion of their profits significantly. 

She Ahmed's / balances News /, that "Barzani and his family control the region 's oil exports completely . "

It added that "the contracts can not be canceled, considering that the penalty clause is very high," noting that "the province signed a contract with Turkey for 40 years for the export of crude oil."

He said the Kurdistan Alliance, earlier, that the region is facing major economic problems with the oil companies, which is a big burden in 29 years Almqublh.anthy