Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISIS Militants Used Mustard Gas Against Kurdish Forces In Iraq – Chemical Weapon Watchdog !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting More Daash-hole Scummy Tactics !

HomeNews

ISIS militants used mustard gas against Kurdish forces in Iraq – chemical weapon watchdog

Published time: 15 Feb, 2016 18:52

Get short URL

© Stringer

© Stringer / Reuters

1.1K2

ISIS militants attacked Kurdish forces with mustard gas last year, according to an Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) source. Lab tests came back positive for the substance after Kurdish soldiers fell ill on the battlefield.

The source, speaking to Reuters on condition of anonymity, said the laboratory tests confirmed that chemical weapons had been used by Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) fighters. The OPCW, however, has not officially identified who used the mustard gas.

The samples were taken after 35 Kurdish troops became ill on the battlefield last August while fighting IS militants southwest of Erbil – the capital of Iraq's autonomous Kurdish region.

Read more

© Reuters‘ISIS branch’ seeking to produce chemical weapons - Iraq and US intel

It represents the first known instance of chemical weapons use in Iraq since the fall of Saddam Hussein, the source said.

Kurdish representatives announced in October that IS militants had used mortar rounds containing mustard gas against the troops, citing blood samples taken from the ill soldiers.

The Monday revelation comes just three days after Central Intelligence (CIA) Director John Brennan stated that IS had used chemical weapons on the battlefield, stressing that the militant group may have more in its possession.

The OPCW also concluded in October that mustard gas had been used in neighboring Syria last year.

Experts believe the mustard gas used in Syria originated from an undeclared chemical stockpile, or that militants have gained the basic knowledge to develop and conduct a crude chemical attack with rockets or mortars.

The Syrian government gave up its own supply of chemical weapons – including stockpiles of mustard gas – under international supervision, after hundreds of civilians were killed with sarin nerve gas in a Damascus suburb in 2013. Western countries have pointed the finger at President Bashar Assad, though his government has denied the accusations.

Mustard gas is a Class 1 chemical agent, meaning it has very few uses outside of chemical warfare. It is known to destroy the eyes, skin, and respiratory tract.

ISIS militants used mustard gas against Kurdish forces in Iraq - RT.com

RT.com › news › 332533-mustard-gas-is...

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

https://www.rt.com/news/332533-mustard-gas-isis-iraq/

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 2

DUH !!!!! How quickly people forget the long lines of military transport trucks (and other semi trailers), heading out of Iraq into Syria at the start of the second Invasion of Iraq.

Even CNN speculated that all those military trucks may have been transporting Saddams WMD out of the country.....

Mark my words.... This  sort of  info is what the US needs to bomb Syria back into the stone age, and I bet they (US Gov) have just been drooling while

waiting for ISIS to start using the WMD. As much as I feel badly for all the true Syrian refugees.... I hope they all go home afterwards and rebuild their country

back into a good place to live.

jesus holy madre.....

The best things in life RV

yak

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

DUH !!!!! How quickly people forget the long lines of military transport trucks (and other semi trailers), heading out of Iraq into Syria at the start of the second Invasion of Iraq.

Even CNN speculated that all those military trucks may have been transporting Saddams WMD out of the country.....

***///

... and then there is Donald Trump on the podium spewing the far lefty mantra at Jeb Bush that his big brother

invaded Iraq for no reason because there were no chemical weapons  / WMD's.... <_<

even after Sadaam's caches were discovered and unearthed in addition to those you mention herein above being

transported, PONTIYAK... 

Yup, we're still skeptical about TRUMP.  We keep hearing the dark side's idiot-ology sneaking into his jargon and

our jury is still out as to whether he may indeed be something other than what he's claiming to be...  <_<

And showing his support for "PlannedParenthood" isn't helping us with that, either...  <_<

Jeb needs to get out now.  The Bush cabal should NEVER be allowed near Our White House ever again.

Rubio is a concern due to his illegal alien stance and apparent lack of mettle to handle the International theatre,

Cruz has his fingers too deeply into that DC pie and has consorted with and pandered for the dark side more than once.

We're so disillusioned about this Presidential race right now...  :confused2:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A smart and very unpredictable president is what we need right now. Someone that will keep the enemy off guard. Someone that the rest of the world thinks is crazy and won't mess with him because of it. Someone that knows how Washington/business play the game and can shut it down at it's roots. Someone that won't take crap from anyone. Someone with a good tax plan. Someone that can go a long way on making health care affordable for all by removing the invisible walls around the states. Someone that can see through all the business BS. Someone that can fix our economy. Someone that will bring jobs and business cash back to America.  Someone that loves America, Someone that will build our military and step aside and allow our Military leaders do their job. Someone that will take care of our Vet's and the family's of the fallen brave. Someone that will end illegal immigration and fix our immigration system. Someone that can step into office owing no favors.  Someone that will surround himself with the smartest knowledgeable people in the United States.  I could go on, but I won't.  Does this person exist?  I think so. And I also think he's leading in the poll's. IMHO! :eagle:  GO RV!

• Upvote 1

I hate politics but it cannot be ignored as it effects all of us.

I'm old enough to remember Colin Powel telling the Russian Premier, "I feel for you, but that guy in the White House is crazy and he'll push the button".

Crazy or not, the strategy worked for Regan.

Trump is applying for the job of symphony conductor and doesn't have to be the best at playing any of the instruments.

Just hire the best and let them do their jobs!

His portfolio shows that clearly that he can do that.

When I'm worth more than he is (probably never), I'll be in a credible position to criticize his abilities.

A little crazy is just a bonus for the fear factor of those who wish to do us harm!

He is far from perfect but who is?

It is going to take someone with the ego of the Grand Canyon to get us out of this mess and Trumps got that covered.

Let's give him a shot.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

***///

We may be inclined to agree with you on many of the your points here, CAPTAIN BVI,

it's the part about his APPOINTMENTS which gives us great pause & concern... as he is

deeply indebted (in spite of WHAT he claims ) to many operatives on the dark side.

Bestowing these 'favours' on his elite minions may find us strapped with many of the problems we

now have under ho'bummer -- which obviously have led this Republic down a very dark road.

He may think he has the capacity to keep them in check under the auspices of his administration,

but these rogue slaves of the evil commie cabal won't yield to him -- believe THAT ! 

• Upvote 1

SgtFuryUSCZ,

First of all, thank you for your service.

Deep inside I feel the same but we have to press on and keep ourselves focused forward.

Your frustration is felt and shared by all on this site.

Fortunately, it's a safe place to vent among allies.

Yes, we are on a very dark road but it is very easy to go down the rabbit hole of despair.

I know the feeling and constantly have to tell myself not to participate.

We can only win the important battles to us, knowing full well the final outcome is not in our control.

For most on this site, this is the last option with the potential to net a positive result.

Let's finish this thing a do some good with it!!!

The bigger plan, we do not decide.

• Upvote 1

So the CIA are supplying ISIS with mustard gas are they.

Shudder

to think

***///

... and then there is Donald Trump on the podium spewing the far lefty mantra at Jeb Bush that his big brother

invaded Iraq for no reason because there were no chemical weapons / WMD's.... <_<

even after Sadaam's caches were discovered and unearthed in addition to those you mention herein above being

transported, PONTIYAK...

Yup, we're still skeptical about TRUMP. We keep hearing the dark side's idiot-ology sneaking into his jargon and

our jury is still out as to whether he may indeed be something other than what he's claiming to be... <_<

And showing his support for "PlannedParenthood" isn't helping us with that, either... <_<

Jeb needs to get out now. The Bush cabal should NEVER be allowed near Our White House ever again.

Rubio is a concern due to his illegal alien stance and apparent lack of mettle to handle the International theatre,

Cruz has his fingers too deeply into that DC pie and has consorted with and pandered for the dark side more than once.

We're so disillusioned about this Presidential race right now... :confused2:

No Bernie?

• Upvote 2

Ps trump is indeed aligned with the dark side . He speaks sideways and no one with the kind of wealth he has who exploits the bankruptcy laws to cling to an empire at the demise of others merits the badge of leadership. He is slimy and his only allegiance is to himself and his power grab. He wants control for the sake of control versus the goodness of humanity. This is not a king but a greedy charlatan

Sorry to all Trump lovers - I know he is charismatic, but he won't call you the morning after he takes you to bed.

***///

10,000 comedians outta work and you gotta show up on this topic with THAT kinda CRAZY TALK ! :shrug::shrug:

( insert graphic of 'OlSarge'sGals brains' exploding here...) :eek::eek:

Lol!!!

Aww I was looking forward to a nice long rant of good bits to laugh on.

He is giving Hilary a run for her money. I figured you would like that.

Nor is he tied to the same dark forces.

While his politics may be contrary at least he has some sort of moral compass.

I think he is offering a great contrast to the clowns and making them all stand up to something.

Will be interesting to see who wins!!!

Reality is if Bernie wins he won't get anything past the house and senate and we will be worse off than before with everyone twiddling their thumbs at $250k a year salary.

Whole system is broken. Neither Trump not anyone can fix that by just being president. We need a serious overhaul of optimization and reduction of beurocracy in a manner that supports versus tears down.

IMHO

• Upvote 1

Whole system is broken. Neither Trump not anyone can fix that by just being president. We need a serious overhaul of optimization and reduction of beurocracy in a manner that supports versus tears down.

***///

SO -- you tried to bait us to climb up on our 'ol soapboxes, eh...!  You whipper-snapper you :lol:

We like your last post.... you're feelin' us, DINARIAN...  ;)

The PTB would never let that unfortunate commie Bernie anywhere near their intended mark - The White House.

They'll be trotting out their candidate with the absent wit and the grabby hands - Joe Biden - any day now if

their CRIMINAL Klinton falls off the edge of the flat world  they've created....  :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
Dry: Daash used chemical weapons against the Peshmerga forces
Political

Since 02/27/2016 13:31 pm (Baghdad time)

84.jpg

Baghdad balances News

He stressed member of the parliamentary human rights committee Ashwaq dry, Saturday, on the need to provide for the countries of the international coalition fighting organization Daash treating the Peshmerga forces who are exposed to chemical weapons attacks launched by terrorists Daash

She said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "the US Department of Defense (Pentagon) confirmed the validity of the news about the organization" to launch a direct attack on the Peshmerga forces to use chemical weapons, also announced that the Ministry of Peshmerga, which confirmed the launch Daash for mortars containing mustard and chlorine gas on the Peshmerga forces caused suffocation and wounded about 33 fighters had been attacked in the district of a drunk. "

She added that "it is the duty of the international coalition countries that share the fight against terrorists Daash be supplied Peshmerga fighters necessary for the prevention of chemical weapons attacks by terrorists Daash equipment, and provide for their treatment because of the region's inability to treat them as a result of the financial crisis that has suffered."

It called dry, coalition countries to "take all measures to find out the sources that provide the terrorists in this deadly and dangerous weapons."

She noted that "the Kurdish people in the past victim of chemical weapons under the former dictatorial regime, and today renewed these crimes with Daash, stressing the need to provide for the international coalition countries to treat the wounded Peshmerga forces who have been exposed to shelling these internationally banned weapons" .anthy 29 / d 24