Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why do you hate Obama?

Sadly, Candy... you don't seem to realize, YOU are a danger to my own personal security and pursuit of happiness.... as you are an enabler to the destruction of my Constitutional rights.  It is my right, and better yet, preference as an individual to "hate" that which intends, purposefully or not, to destroy me.

In that regard... hate is a very useful emotion.  I will not pretend it doesn't exist, and further contribute to my own demise, and others... yourself included.  

I will not "hate" you... but will wish you an enlightened evolution, and hopefully a reciprocal wish for me and others, as we continue to drown.  Hopefully, your love for others will propel your evolution... 

So tell me what's yours , and everyone else's, opinion about abortion? 

That is the reason that this nation will fall

That is the reason that Obama came along

That is the reason that Hillarious will be your next prez

That is the reason that God has removed his protection  

Ya don't get away with murdering 60+ million children in just 43 yrs

And what was yesterday? The anniversary of the death nail that killed America.

Did anyone think about that? Does anyone Hate that.   And ya wonder why God said................

Revelation 3:15-22

15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth. 17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

spew
spyo͞o/
verb

1. expel large quantities of (something) rapidly and forcibly.
    "buses were spewing out black clouds of exhaust"
    synonyms: emitdischargeejectexpel, belch out, pour out, spoutgushspurt,disgorge
    "factories spewed out yellow smoke"
    • be poured or forced out in large quantities.
      "oil spewed out of the damaged tanker"
      synonyms: emitdischargeejectexpel, belch out, pour out, spoutgushspurt,disgorge
      "factories spewed out yellow smoke"
    • informal
      vomit.
      noun: spew; noun: spue

We are,"projectile vomit", to God. Because we loved our own lives more 

that we loved the Lord. We claim to," Hate ", Obama ; but Obama is not the 

problem. Obama is Gods vengeance on a nation that has turned it's back on him.

Obama is God wrath 
  • Upvote 1

Ya know it's truly sad when you're so stupid that ya don't even know it.

Well said ! ! !  :bravo:  A Stupid is as Stupid does example of the Left's completely successful Brainwashing of the millions of dim witted sponges out there, incapable of thinking for themselves. :tiphat:

A portion of John Wayne's quote: " Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're Stupid "

Hey its ok . Dont hold back tell him how you really feel or you will get constipated    :)

I was feeling a might "cramped" . . .better now. :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 2

I heard a Prophet of God whom I respect say that God allowed Obama to be president to teach us a lesson.  I pray we have learned that lesson and that the next administration will rapidly correct the damage that has been done.  I do not "hate" Obama; I do believe he has an ungodly agenda and was warned about not supporting Israel.  You are certainly brave for stating your opinion, Candy01, but you are misguided.  I do not believe God has given up on America, but I do believe He wants us to wise up, repent, and turn back to Him. 

• Upvote 4

And now I will respond to your question, I don't hate Obama. 

I simply know who and what he is. 

I'm just curious because it seems like 99% of this website trashes him every chance they get. 

Don't misunderstand, I'm not saying that he's perfect but what exactly did he do in particular that makes you think he's so terrible?

Again he's not perfect. But compare the US now to the day he got in office.

1. We were in recession  -- We're not anymore

First and foremost stop believing the news you're getting. As a trucker I see more of what is 

going on than most care to think about. And I can tell you for a fact that I've seen entire towns 

go out of business. I've seen  wealthy cities were the weaker businesses are now closing. And it's 

only going to get worse.

2. It was very hard to find jobs (Losing 700,000 jobs per month... So I hear at least, is that accurate?)   --  The unemployment rate has dropped dramatically

Now ya need to stop believing ANYTHING that the Government is saying. It's well documented that 

93 million Americans have stopped looking for work all together. But their still eating, how is that 

possible? Food stamps, that's how. And that is by design, that is what the government wants them to 

do. Because in doing so they become dependent on the government.  

3. We were heavily at war with Iraq/Afghanistan etc.  -- Not so much anymore

This is a dinar site and we regularly read news about how that Obama is sending more 

troops to Iraq. Just because the media doesn't tell you, doesn't mean it's not happening.

My best guest is that somewhere in the neighborhood of ten thousand soldiers are there now.

4. And I know most hate Obamacare (Why?) -- From my perspective (I could be wrong because I haven't researched) shouldn't it be just rich people complain about this? I don't know exactly where the money comes from but I DO know that me and a lot of friends and relatives have been able to use VERY MUCH NEEDED health care that we would not have had access to under most of Obama's competitors. 

It's clear that you're on government health care, and I'm glad that you can now see a doctor. 

But ya need to know some things about your doctor. HE'S NOT YOUR FRIEND. Everything that you 

say in his presence now can and will be used against you. He is required by law to notify the FBI 

if he simply thinks that your mentally unstable. So I ask ya how is a general practitioner qualified to

make that diagnosis? That would require a Psychiatrist.   And one other thing, your welcome! 

I say that because I know that being the good person you are you want to thank me and everyone else

that still has a job for paying for your healthcare. 

WHAT DID YOU THINK? IT WAS FREE? That doctor expects to be paid, and it's our money that is 

paying him for you. 

I also remember the propaganda saying that he was a "muslim terrorist" or something like that and that he would use that to take away everyone's guns and terrorize the country. Which has proven to be far from truth all together.

Why do ya think that he's bringing in so many Syrians? Why do ya think that our borders 

are so easily crossed? Islam is a Satanic Cult and it is about to rear it's ugly head here in 

America just like everywhere else. On a daily basis you're about to see car bombs, Christians 

being murdered, women being raped in the open streets, and every other vile thing that always 

comes with Islam. It is the Judgement of God.

So I know that it's a good chance I'll get destroyed on this board, but I'm just asking a simple question based on my own personal perspective. I'm not republican or democrat, I think that both sides are F'd up in their own way.

You're right not to belong to either party. As there is only one party. And anyone that 

​believes otherwise is fooling themselves. There is only the communist Democrat party.

​Receive Jesus Christ as your personal savior and join the only party that will truly be for you. 

I just want honest and direct answers as to some specific things that you think he has done that has ruined this country. Or even better,  something that he's done that has negatively effected you personally?

I'm sure you all can educate me on this because of how strongly you feel about this subject. So I ask, Please give me specifics and facts.

What was going right here in the US that Obama has destroyed since he's been in office?

Thank you.

Hi LGD... and Happy Birthday!  In regard to abortion... I don't belabor, nor acknowledge, nor validate the "debate".  It is murder.

I want to clarify, I meant no disrespect I simply felt led by the Holy Spirit to 

take your post and make a point. I meant nothing personal by that.  :tiphat:

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 1

I want to clarify, I meant no disrespect I simply felt led by the Holy Spirit to 

take your post and make a point. I meant nothing personal by that.  :tiphat:

None taken LGD... your motives and methods are pure!   :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Do tell, what were your conclusions?

Well judging by this thread, as that's all I have to go off of right now, I'd say that people think he's just evil hearted. Not so much a well meaning idiot making bad decisions, more so that he just has bad intentions all together.

I also gather, again solely based on this thread, that most of these people who feel this way are very rude for no reason and likely assholes on a regular basis. It's sad that I was able to predict that.

With that said, I do appreciate the wisdom from those who provided any.

• Downvote 7

I truly feel SORRY for those on this site with such HATRED for Obama!

I think you all need to see a GOOD psychiatrist!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek:

Uncle Sugar is my psychiatrist.

When I go to his office I cry scream and whine that I was not breast fed and have no love of fellow man.

He says suck it up buttercup.

Now give me 32% of your income! Plus 15% interest for being late!

• Upvote 1

Well judging by this thread, as that's all I have to go off of right now, I'd say that people think he's just evil hearted. Not so much a well meaning idiot making bad decisions, more so that he just has bad intentions all together.

I also gather, again solely based on this thread, that most of these people who feel this way are very rude for no reason and likely assholes on a regular basis. It's sad that I was able to predict that.

It truly hurts me that I may have been included in that statement. I was the only one that 

didn't blame Obama for the condition of America, indeed I believe that Obama is the wrath of 

God on America. I also know that he is Judas Iscariot reincarnated, as the Holy Word of God 

says. That man made a mistake thousands of yrs ago, and he must deal with the consequences

of that mistake forever. The real question here is ,my dear, who will you follow. Obama or

Jesus Christ? And I so fervently pray that it's Jesus Christ that you seek.   

Uncle Sugar is my psychiatrist.

When I go to his office I cry scream and whine that I was not breast fed and have no love of fellow man.

He says suck it up buttercup.

Now give me 32% of your income! Plus 15% interest for being late!

So true my brother, If Science is the religion then Psychiatrist are the priest. 

I've talked to,"Uncle Sugar", from time to time also.  :eyebrows: 

• Upvote 4

R.P. you don't come into a room, fart, then walk out, closing the door behind you and expect you're not going to make the people in that room angry at you.  Then, to put icing on the cake, you call them names because they called you on it.  You're a real piece of work. :facepalm2:

• Upvote 8

Hahaha! A not so innocent inquiry after all! You request "honest and direct answers...", we give them to you with passion and clarity... and WE'RE THE ASSHOLES? Grow up RP. And don't expect to be taken seriously in the future on matters of intellect or honesty. smh

:butt-kicking:

• Upvote 10

Hahaha! A not so innocent inquiry after all! You request "honest and direct answers...", we give them to you with passion and clarity... and WE'RE THE ASSHOLES? Grow up RP. And don't expect to be taken seriously in the future on matters of intellect or honesty. smh

As anyone that follows my post knows, intellect is impressive to me.

And you have impressed me greatly.  :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

I speak for no one but myself, and no one else speaks for me.  So referring only to my post can you point to anything I mentioned and make a case for a well meaning idiot making a bad decision?

Would love to hear you make the case that he meant well running guns into Mexico, using the IRS against his political adversaries, or any of the other facts I pointed out.  I would love to hear you argue how Obummer meant well when he denigrated every person who has risked everything to start and make their own business a success.

You started a thread allegedly seeking to be enlightened by others thoughts.  Yet your reply shows you really did not care what about others thoughts and had a pre-conceived idea of the responders’ character.

I will admit that I have been called an assholes a time or two, and rightfully so, but this would not have been one of them.  Granted that over the course of 60 responses there are bound to be a few people that showed their ass, and unfortunately you would be chief among them.

Yeah, What Her Name said

• Upvote 6

Young man (you must be young)  If your calling me a a$$ hoe.

You nailed it buddy.

Now what you need to understand is I dont give a fat rats a$$ what you think of me.

Put your big boy pants on and grow up sonny.

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 5

By all means go to a psychiatrist

Soon you will not what gender you are and more then likely what species you belong to.

You will not know if you are a him or a her maybe you are a Ze or E possibly a Hir or a  Eir.

You will even learn to lie about your ethnic background be ashamed of what you are and lie to be what you think you want to be.

You will lie to yourself and the rest of the world and you will demand the rest of the world support and participate in your lie.

Lets not forget you will learn not to hold yourself accountable for anything you do or will do it is societies fault.

By all means go to a psychiatrist

No Surrender No retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 4

Young man (you must be young)  If your calling me a a$$ hoe.

You nailed it buddy.

Now what you need to understand is I dont give a fat rats a$$ what you think of me.

Put your big boy pants on and grow up sonny.

I strongly disagree Dog... YOU are not anasshole! I find you to be one of the most patient, even-tempered and open-minded people on the forum. You simply have too much honesty, wisdom, reason and logic to be politically (in)correct. I appreciate that you always call 'em like you see 'em. But if that's the definition of anasshole nowadays, then I consider myself to be in good company! ;)

• Upvote 8

I find your response to be truly offensive. I identify as a redneck ******* on a full time basis.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise   

• Upvote 3

In defense of my last post, I was not speaking to everyone here with that one sentence that has been targeted. 

I was speaking solely of the people who felt the need to attack me for asking a question.

I also Thanked everyone that really did provide insight. And I still appreciate those who did.

I did not come here with intent to argue. I genuinely wanted to hear opinions of those who felt strongly on a particular subject. And I accomplished what I intended which was learning more about another perspective. And now I suppose I'll just have to deal with forever being condemned here for throwing a little jab in the direction of those who so blatantly attacked me for being curious.

But I understand I brought that on myself. I'll take it as a sacrifice for education. 

I'd like to Thank you all and hope that you get the President you want next go around...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I speak for no one but myself, and no one else speaks for me.  So referring only to my post can you point to anything I mentioned and make a case for a well meaning idiot making a bad decision?

Would love to hear you make the case that he meant well running guns into Mexico, using the IRS against his political adversaries, or any of the other facts I pointed out.  I would love to hear you argue how Obummer meant well when he denigrated every person who has risked everything to start and make their own business a success.

You started a thread allegedly seeking to be enlightened by others thoughts.  Yet your reply shows you really did not care what about others thoughts and had a pre-conceived idea of the responders’ character.

I will admit that I have been called an assholes a time or two, and rightfully so, but this would not have been one of them.  Granted that over the course of 60 responses there are bound to be a few people that showed their ass, and unfortunately you would be chief among them.

I think you may have misunderstood what I was trying to say. I was trying to say that I think that people who dislike him think that he is evil hearted with bad intentions, and "not" that he means well and just makes bad decisions. 

As for the "Yet your reply shows you really did not care what about others thoughts and had a pre-conceived idea of the responders’ character." comment. 

It's partially correct.

The first part is not true at all, I really do value opinions and I was interested in learning why people were so pissed and I have discovered a multitude of reasons why thanks to some of you. As far as the latter part of your comment, I did expect to be attacked by some in their responses and I was.

You'll have to excuse me because where I come from if someone punches you in the mouth you punch them back.

As for you personally, I do appreciate the details that you provided in your post. It was very articulate and informative to someone not so well versed on the particular subject.

Thank you...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

You want to know why I hate Obama? It is because since he has been if office my portion of health cost for my retirement health insurance has gone from $125 a month and a $250 copay to $325 a month and $1000 copay.

That is what Obama care has done for me.

Now you can flame me all you want for being a raciest bigot.

• Upvote 5

So you feel sorry, how about you come here with an actual argument? You have none...Go ahead try to tell us what we are missing...you slam shiz but with no substance...so please enlighten...otherwise your just a TOOL. Just a slam talkin fool...its one thing to make empty statements...its a different level when you have to THINK.. So rather BS us...how about you try thinking...Oh wait...you CAN'T...Because you would be forced to COMPREHEND...So what has he done that is positive? If there is an argument by all means SHOW US. Otherwise i'm left thinking Candy should just stick with the "pole".  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1