Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why Terrorists dont kidnap Russians

The Machine

ISIS is not Hezbollah unfortunately.  ISIS makes them look like preschoolers.  They have absolutely no regard for life, others or their own.  However, I agree with your point that this is the kind of action that needs to be taken.  But I believe it would not matter.

Edited by TexasMike1958
  • Upvote 2

***///

the dirty little rat bastards - like the evil daesh -  would rather go after plain folks enjoying a casual Friday evening in Paris and say it's because France has been bombing them... <_<

or kidnap gays, women and children and Christians and murder them instead. <_<

Gotta side with Putin's tactics on this one, though, no doubt about it.

He makes hobummer look like the sniveling little coward he is !

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

All extremist, ISIS or what ever should be caged with pigs. Thats right. Instead of a paddy wagon, throw them in a pig wagon and let those bastards see where they are going if they get caught. Cover the bottom of the pen with pig blood and give them a rough ride. . And promise them, they will now be going to piggie heaven   :cisole:  :cisole:  :cisole:and will get their 17 virgin pigs. 

• Upvote 2

***///

Eye for an eye NewYorkKevin......? You betcha !   

It's the ONLY way they are going to be stopped.  They are SUICIDE ASSASSINS for pete's sake !

The only way is complete eradication .  And we don't mean hitler-style... oh, no !  

We mean cold-blooded slaughter -- that way they can get as good as they give !

• Upvote 2

As someone who retired from the US Marines, I can say "Oh Effing Rah, Russia.." 1983 saw 241 of my fellow Marines, Navy and Army personal killed in the Marine Barracks bombing.....Its high time we decide which side of the fence we're sitting on. I don't condone violence is the answer to violence, but some cats cant be talked to. They only understand one thing and that thing can be painful....Time has come to deliver a VERY painful lesson...

• Upvote 4

As someone who retired from the US Marines, I can say "Oh Effing Rah, Russia.." 1983 saw 241 of my fellow Marines, Navy and Army personal killed in the Marine Barracks bombing.....Its high time we decide which side of the fence we're sitting on. I don't condone violence is the answer to violence, but some cats cant be talked to. They only understand one thing and that thing can be painful....Time has come to deliver a VERY painful lesson...

***///

Couldn't have said it better try as we might.... we wholeheartedly agree, Sir ! 

The time for dialogue (you can't reason with the clinically insane), and

bleeding-heart koom-ba-ya parties if OVER :angry:

• Upvote 1

Thanks Machine! I read yesterday in a post from Coorslight that the U.S. Has plans that bring these refugees here to America. Whether you are a believer or not I say that it is impossible for Christianity and Muslims to peaceably co-exist. All I can say is that the wrath of God will seek them out if they start that Shiite over here. I'm not saying that they can't be successful, I'm saying that once the bloodletting starts It will be open season on every single one of them. To declare marshal law in this country would be very detrimental to all of their healthy, I don't think they know who they are dealing with. I would say that all of these Mosques that we have now have most likely have contributed to these terrorists in one way or another. ISIS do not raise your head here in the USA, this is your only warning!

Head that to JG1 I wonder how many terrorist NO BALLS is gonna allow in to this country I sure hope not 100k like you said.

***///

hobummer actually wants / calls for over that number over the next few years....

so there'll be enough of them here to rise up against US that we cannot knock down, you see. <_<

Better go A.S.A.P. to this site ====>  ACT FOR AMERICA (dot) ORG

***///

hobummer actually wants / calls for over that number over the next few years....

so there'll be enough of them here to rise up against US that we cannot knock down, you see. <_<

Better go A.S.A.P. to this site ====>  ACT FOR AMERICA (dot) ORG

It will be interesting  and disturbing to see how many of these "refugees" (terrorists) enlist for further training

It will be interesting  and disturbing to see how many of these "refugees" (terrorists) enlist for further training

***///

if they are not being screened, nor vetted, how would they know...?

the Boston bombers were allowed to go whole hog on their training right under

the nose of our radar that they were actually already on !

we cannot trust THAT kind of incompetence nor lackadaisical oversight !

And by the very nature of those numbers alone it would be IMPOSSIBLE !

So we should not allow them to come, period, if we cannot do it LAWFULLY !

and we already know we can't.

and hobummer be like a HoneyBadger -- he don't care !

Re-settlement in their OWN backyards or nothin', dammit ! :angry:

The story of Black Jack Pershing comes to mind...even though "snopes" had questions...after a long rambling treatise they admitted they don't have proof or disproof...but as the story goes...all the terrorists were rounded up....made to dig their own graves....pig's blood etc...one was left to tell the tale....I believe it was 25 years before they tried it again....

folks...sometimes you have to get their attention....the hard way...

• Upvote 1