Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama On Paris Terrorist Attacks- Full Statement And Transcipt

02:10: 11/14/2015

holand-7-9-2015-bb.gif

Khandan- announced by French President Francois Hollande, said the organization "Daash" The terrorist is the entity that carried out the attacks "cowardly" suffered by the Paris last night, vowing to respond to "terrorist barbarians." Holland said in a press statement brief in the wake of the meeting (Defense Council ) mini at the Elysee Palace "What happened in Paris yesterday is an act of war carried out by the organization Daash were planned from abroad internal complicity." "We will take all necessary measures to protect Mwatunainaa procedures under the state of emergency", declaring national mourning for three days after the attacks which left at least 153 dead and dozens wounded. He said that "France attacked cowardly and ugly and violent and will not Nrov those Alhmjmyin, in the framework of the law internally and externally and in coordination with our allies," calling on French citizens to the unity and cohesion against the "barbaric terrorism." Holland said that " What we stand for is not our home, but also the humanitarian values ​​and France will shoulder its responsibility in this. "

• Upvote 1

What everyone needs to realize is we are on our own.

That includes communities and police.

Our "government" is in shambles.

Between obama's feckless agenda, his "czars" implementing his directives across vast portions of governmental agencies, and the insidious PC police now attempting a full takeover of America through tapping into the rage of ignorant college kids, staging mob takeovers at colleges and forcing administrators and teachers to resign, America is close to officially a "non-power", we are so torn internally.

Each one of you reading this needs to take your own power back.

That doesn't mean demanding the world submit to you demands.

That means getting your conceal carry license in whatever state you live in.

Not just buying a hand gun, but learning to use it.

Don't just go through the minimum instruction so you hopefully don't shoot yourself, but enroll in some self defense classes.

Your local Sheriffs Office can help you find those classes.

Be sure you are armed when out in public.

Do not needlessly create controversy, develop situation awareness. 

If you don't, you will have no one but yourself to blame if some worthless dirt-bags decide to murder innocent, unarmed humans.

The cops need all the help they can get, if they are just minutes away, and seconds count, you are the difference between your life and your death.

This is what the second amendment is all about.

Defend yourself from enemies.

Take back your power.

God Bless America.

Let's show the world what we are really made of.

• Upvote 7

What everyone needs to realize is we are on our own.

That includes communities and police.

Our "government" is in shambles.

Between obama's feckless agenda, his "czars" implementing his directives across vast portions of governmental agencies, and the insidious PC police now attempting a full takeover of America through tapping into the rage of ignorant college kids, staging mob takeovers at colleges and forcing administrators and teachers to resign, America is close to officially a "non-power", we are so torn internally.

Each one of you reading this needs to take your own power back.

That doesn't mean demanding the world submit to you demands.

That means getting your conceal carry license in whatever state you live in.

Not just buying a hand gun, but learning to use it.

Don't just go through the minimum instruction so you hopefully don't shoot yourself, but enroll in some self defense classes.

Your local Sheriffs Office can help you find those classes.

Be sure you are armed when out in public.

Do not needlessly create controversy, develop situation awareness. 

If you don't, you will have no one but yourself to blame if some worthless dirt-bags decide to murder innocent, unarmed humans.

The cops need all the help they can get, if they are just minutes away, and seconds count, you are the difference between your life and your death.

This is what the second amendment is all about.

Defend yourself from enemies.

Take back your power.

God Bless America.

Let's show the world what we are really made of.

Bulls eye Dive well said.

Its time people put down their cell phones

and learn the basics

Like how to kill a man with just a butter knife.

Although the idiots on the left would have you believe otherwise.

Sometimes you just gotta step down in to the gutter and get just as brutal and barbaric

as the pieces of shat thats trying to kill you.  

• Upvote 2

Texstorm, I'm not up on eschatology, but it seems to me I have heard teachings where the Bible says Damascus is a wasteland and uninhabitable in the last days.  That could certainly indicate nuclear.  Maybe someone with chapter and verse could elaborate.  ISIS definitely needs to be eradicated.

• Upvote 2

Mr. President,

This is what ISIS is saying about America & you.........they are making pretty personal, don't you think?????????......any thoughts???

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/1418450360/2015/01/1418450360_4015629226001_Beheading-1422386776715.mp4

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1154546/ISIS-threaten-US-Belgium-France-execution.html

Texstorm, I'm not up on eschatology, but it seems to me I have heard teachings where the Bible says Damascus is a wasteland and uninhabitable in the last days.  That could certainly indicate nuclear.  Maybe someone with chapter and verse could elaborate.  ISIS definitely needs to be eradicated.

Hello Shedagal ! I grew up in church , i raised my daughter in church and because of my job these day I haven't frequented church in a couple of years now. But my self taught bible studies these days has brought me even closer to our Lord. There are many scriptures that allude to to your inquiry. Leviticus 26:32-42 /Ezekiel 12:20 /  / Isaiah 24:1 / Isaiah 24:3  and in the one that you specifically mentioned is Ezekiel 36;35 "King James" And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited. Also Revelation 2:7 / Revelation 22 1-3......... My take is that this is talking about modern day Israel and the inception of the 3rd Temple which is presently the Dome of the Rock since the 7th century which is Muslim. I believe that Israel will destroy the Dome of the Rock and build the 3rd Temple which will signify God Almighty as our Lord. The blue prints for this are already in place. This is one of the Holiest sites of real estate on the planet for both Christians and Muslims. I believe that Israel is capable of using nuclear force to protect their sovereignty against any and all who wish to do them harm. I see the writing on the wall and if you are a believer in scripture there can really be no other way. One thing for certain no one is going to stop Israel. Yes the sign of times are near, and no one knows the second, minute or hour. Thanks