Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Energy: agreement on the preparation of a proposed law for oil and gas

yota691

I'm not 'AGAINST' anyone--didn't say that. Please don't twist my words or intentions. 

I just am not of the opinion that an HCL is an automatic trigger for an RV. 

It's not like there's going to be an HCL agreement and then someone says....."Hey! You MUST NOW implement an RV!" 

I think they could go as long as they want to without doing so after an HCL agreement.

Just my HO 

Edited by climber7
  • Upvote 5

I'm not 'AGAINST' anyone--didn't say that. Please don't twist my words or intentions.

I just am not of the opinion that an HCL is an automatic trigger for an RV.

It's not like there's going to be an HCL agreement and then someone says....."Hey! You MUST NOW implement an RV!"

I think they could go as long as they want to without doing so after an HCL agreement.

Just my HO

Thanks for this, Climber7. Well THOUGHT OUT post.

No one knows... Stay grounded, rinse, repeat.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I must have just missed the meeting, so please help me out why is everyone so excited about the HCL ? Is it something that has to be inline for them to RV or something that we need out of the way so they can't use it as an excuse.   99% of the news out of IRAQ is like reading Japanese stereo instructions Confusing as heck....     

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think the common understanding of the HCL (hydrocarbon law) is a framework for the distribution of the wealth generated from the sale of oil & gas. As one might imagine when vast amounts of wealth is concerned; there is bitter disagreement about an equitable distribution such as should the region that produces get a greater share than regions that don't. Is the oil a regional or national resource?

Not an easy issue to resolve- but maybe this time they're going to "Get'er done"!

• Upvote 2

I think the common understanding of the HCL (hydrocarbon law) is a framework for the distribution of the wealth generated from the sale of oil & gas. As one might imagine when vast amounts of wealth is concerned; there is bitter disagreement about an equitable distribution such as should the region that produces get a greater share than regions that don't. Is the oil a regional or national resource?

Not an easy issue to resolve- but maybe this time they're going to "Get'er done"!

You are soooooooo correct.

Kuwait gives it's citizens the equivalent to $50,000 a yr just for being Kuwaiti. 

And how much is their currency worth?  :bravo:  :eyebrows:  :eyebrows:  :eyebrows:  :eyebrows:  

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1