Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Energy: agreement on the preparation of a proposed law for oil and gas

yota691

MG_2176.jpg

Parliamentary Energy: agreement on the preparation of a proposed law for oil and gas 

Author: Publisheron: August 28, 2015In: PoliticsViews: 48 views

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - A member of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary Zaher al-Abadi, the Committee decided to send a formal letter to the Council of Ministers over the Presidency of the Council of Representatives of the statement the official position of the draft oil and gas law, otherwise the Commission will go to prepare a proposed law for oil and gas .

He explained Abadi's (IMN) that "the members of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary agreed to send an official letter to the government to inquire on the date of completion of preparation of the draft oil and gas law and send it to the House for its own legislation."

He added that "in a month if there is no answer or a bill, the members of the Committee in accordance with the law will resort to the law to prepare a proposal for oil and gas and to move legislate procedures to resolve disputes over oil circle."

And provided a close political agreement between participating in the government blocks on the government's commitment to political blocs - and within the established limits - consolidating the foundations of national unity and inspire the spirit of civil peace to move forward a draft national reconciliation, and complete the requirements for a law of amnesty, and to bring accountability and justice law to justice, as well as law oil and gas and the law of parties.

Since the adoption of the Iraqi constitution, such as oil and gas law, the most prominent outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil were unable to former House and present to find consensus on a common formula for the oil and gas law.

• Upvote 3

He explained Abadi's (IMN) that "the members of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary agreed to send an official letter to the government to inquire on the date of completion of preparation of the draft oil and gas law and send it to the House for its own legislation."

He added that "in a month if there is no answer or a bill, the members of the Committee in accordance with the law will resort to the law to prepare a proposal for oil and gas and to move legislate procedures to resolve disputes over oil circle."

I thought we were close dec 2014, but this time looks very promising again. 

So they are going to draft a letter to the government and ask the government what is the date for the completion of the draft for the NEW HCL.

Keep the pressure on. Get that letter written. Government get the new HCL draft completed. Get it into law and published in the Gazette. look in your email for an email from Adam. Did i forget anything? October could be a great month. 

• Upvote 2

Ok, if you guys can't get your act together, we will act for you. Abadi is going to force the HCL and make it law this year it appears. As Adam says, "no HCL, no RV" I feel we are one step closer to this thing coming to an end, but in the mean time, we patiently wait......

Good morning Yota and DV, a spectacular day for you all.

so am I understanding this right???  The PEC is giving the gov. 30 days to pass the HCL or they will submit a law themselves to the GOI????

Don't know why you were negged bro, but I got ya covered;-)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Wow, I think that's the most Yoda's ever said at one time.LOL

I truly believe that we are going to see the HCL law appear and voted on just like we saw the Bathiss law yesterday

LGD,

these were my comments not Yota's. sorry for any confusion. I was quoting one piece of the article, then the rest was my comments. 

Wow, I think that's the most Yoda's ever said at one time.LOL

I truly believe that we are going to see the HCL law appear and voted on just like we saw the Bathiss law yesterday

Did you know on another thread Yoda actually posted a picture..not news related......

I believe this is a sign!!!

Change is coming

(just giving you a hard time Yoda....we love you and appreciate all you do)

• Upvote 2