Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament reads seven laws, including a law on anti-terrorism device Federal Court

yota691

History of edits:: 04.15.2015 thirty-seven past ten p.m. • 141 visits readable
story_img_552eaf506303c.png
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} House of Representatives held its session on Thursday to vote on the law of reward trainees in vocational training centers affiliated to the Ministry of Labour and read the seven laws, including anti-terrorism law and a Supreme Federal Court.
According to a statement to parliament agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it today that "the agenda of the session number {29} Thursday {16} in April 2015 includes a discussion of the report of the economy and investment on the work of the Committee and vote on the first draft amendment to the Law reward trainees in vocational training centers of Law the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs and the first reading of the draft anti-terrorism and the first reading device Law Project cybercrime law. " 
He added that "the meeting also includes the first reading of the draft seizure and confiscation of movable and immovable property belonging to the former regime Act, and the first reading of the bill included the Judicial Institute to law the judiciary, the first reading of the draft of the General Authority Act to ensure the rights of the regions and governorates not organized in a region and the second reading of the draft law on ratification of cooperation agreement between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the State of Kuwait in the field of Higher Education and Scientific Research Act. 
and he finished the statement by saying that "the meeting also includes the second reading of the draft The Federal Supreme Court Act, noting that the meeting session begins at eleven am ".anthy

• Upvote 1

2015-04-15-234101%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B

Parliament declares tomorrow approve the most important

23:41

04/15/2015

House of Representatives held its session on Thursday to vote on the law of reward trainees in vocational training centers affiliated to the Ministry of Labour and read the seven laws, including anti-terrorism law and a Supreme Federal Court.

According to a statement to Parliament, said that "the agenda of the session number {29} Thursday {16} in April 2015 includes a discussion of the report of the Committee on Economy and Investment about the work of the Committee and vote on the first draft amendment to the Law reward trainees in vocational training centers under the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs Law and the first reading of the draft the fight against terrorism and the first reading of the draft law a computer crime law. "

He said: "The meeting also includes the first reading of the draft book Law and the confiscation of movable and immovable property belonging to the former regime, the first reading of a bill that included the Judicial Institute to the judiciary, the first reading of the draft of the General Authority Act to ensure the rights of the regions and governorates not organized in a region and the second reading the draft law on ratification of cooperation agreement between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the State of Kuwait in the field of Higher Education and Scientific Research Act.

And he finished the statement by saying that "the meeting also includes the second reading of the draft law of the Federal Supreme Court, noting that the meeting session begins at eleven in the morning."

• Upvote 2

Thanks Yota...This would give this administration the legal authority to go after any and all properties that had any relationship of comin' from Iraq...Maliki and his cronies have to feel the noose tightin' around their neck...With the amount Maliki embezzled the international community should be workin' with Abadi to legally return the money...I'm sure Maliki didn't fool anyone on where the money he was flaunting came from...This'll give them the legal means to return what's rightfully Iraqi's...   

• Upvote 1

I thought the HCA was being discussed yesterday.....or at least in this session.  This is getting very discouraging.  What is the hold up???  How many more delays and stall tactics???

Anti-terrorism law

Supreme Federal Court.

Law Project cyber crime law

Seizure and confiscation of movable and immovable property belonging to the former regime Act Judicial Institute to law the judiciary

General Authority Act to ensure the rights of the regions and governorates not organized in a region

Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the State of Kuwait in the field of Higher Education and Scientific Research Act.

The Federal Supreme Court Act

I don't see any HCL? Anyone else?

• Upvote 1

Thanks Yota...This would give this administration the legal authority to go after any and all properties that had any relationship of comin' from Iraq...Maliki and his cronies have to feel the noose tightin' around their neck...With the amount Maliki embezzled the international community should be workin' with Abadi to legally return the money...I'm sure Maliki didn't fool anyone on where the money he was flaunting came from...This'll give them the legal means to return what's rightfully Iraqi's...   

I was thinking along the same lines.  They're going to boot Maliki outta da green zone. :lol:

• Upvote 1

I thought the HCA was being discussed yesterday.....or at least in this session.  This is getting very discouraging.  What is the hold up???  How many more delays and stall tactics???

They've been doing it since I bought my first dinar ( 2003 )

The holdup ? maybe they just don't wanna RV at all.

This isn't going to end any time soon is it ?

How can they be taking care of every little law the can dream up and not work on the really important ones?

I should have realized that this week was going to be more of the same with Abadi being here in Washington.

Further I can see that the GOI and the CBI are not even on the same page. Parliament Finance Minister and the CBI don't really seem to be getting along so well according to the articles that have been published.

Then I find this from the Iraq-businessnews which really ticked me off.

"The great Iraqi dinar scam, in which con artists peddle the false hope of a massive revaluation of the Iraqi dinar, seems to be finally dying out."

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/tag/central-bank-of-iraq-cbi/

That just really didn't make my day! How can they have accomplished so much and still withhold the RV? Makes a person question their beliefs about the IQD. I choose to stay positive and am going to do a little research into the iraq-businessnews site.

Here it is.

Domain Name: IRAQ-BUSINESSNEWS.COM

Registry Domain ID: 1576564660_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN

Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com

Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com

Update Date: 2014-11-13T13:03:34Z

Creation Date: 2009-11-22T10:51:18Z

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-11-22T10:51:18Z

Registrant Name: Peter White

Registrant Organization: Iraq Business News Limited

Registrant Street: The Pump House

Registrant City: Shrewsbury

Registrant State/Province: Shropshire

Registrant Postal Code: SY1 2DP

Registrant Country: United Kingdom

Registrant Phone: +44.01743343411

I choose to ignore this information.

Edited by Markinsa
Highlighted Text in Red for Emphasis

I should have know that when Abadi was in Washington, nothing of any consequence would be on the table and/or passed. It also dawns on me that the CBI and the GOI are not really playing in unison. Hence the currency auctions have started again in violation of the budget and Finance Committees celine of 75k.

Security is still an issue. Abadi just got the weapons infusion that he asked for from Obama.

Kurds are happy with the HCA as far as we know. But are they really ready for it to be in concrete or just going to keep modifying it year to year?

Edited by djgabrielie1
  • Upvote 1

The meeting's agenda No. (29) Thursday (16) in April 2015   April 16, 2015

Third parliamentary session                                                                    

The first legislative year         

Legislative Chapter II     

First, read verses from the Koran.              

Second: The Report of the Commission on Economy and Investment Committee's work.

Third: the first vote on the draft amendment to the Law reward trainees in vocational training centers under the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs Law. (Committee on Labour and Social Affairs, Finance Committee ). (3 items).

Fourth: The first reading of the draft anti-terrorism law. (Commission on Security and Defense, the Legal Committee ). (Article 22).

Fifth: The first reading of the draft cybercrime law. (Commission on Security and Defense, Commission on Higher Education, the Legal Committee , the Committee on Culture and Information , the Commission on Human Rights ). (Article 31).

Sixth: The first reading of the draft law book and the confiscation of movable and immovable property belonging to the former regime. (Committee on Accountability and Reconciliation, Justice, Legal Committee ). (Article 9).

Seventh: The first reading of the bill included the Judicial Institute to Judiciary Law. ( Legal Committee ). (Article 6).

Eighth: The first reading of the draft law of the General Authority for ensuring the rights of the regions and governorates not organized in a region. (Committee of the Regions and the provinces, the Legal Committee ).(Article 6).

Ninth: The second reading of the draft law on ratification of cooperation agreement between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the State of Kuwait in the field of Higher Education and Scientific Research Act. ( Foreign Relations Committee , Commission on Higher Education). (Article 2).

Tenth: the second reading of the draft law of the Federal Supreme Court. (Legal Committee). (24 articles).

Session begins at: eleven am

http://www.parliament.iq/details.aspx?EvID=13249

Wow... lots of negative nancy's on today. I thought we had another week before we start worrying (again) that the rv will never happen. I like Adam's take, that we're not going to see a lot of fanfare, and that this will come off more like a sleight of hand than a 4th of July show finale. Hang in there folks, God Bless us All, Americans, Iraqis and everyone in between, Peace be with you!

• Upvote 1

I was thinking along the same lines.  They're going to boot Maliki outta da green zone. :lol:

Surely he will get it now and all those body guards won't do him any good if the mob gets him.  I always thought he will leave in the night and never to return.