Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance: Delete the zeros catalyst to strengthen the national currency

yota691

Parliamentary Finance: Delete the zeros catalyst to strengthen the national currency
Economic
 Since 04/11/2015 16:51 pm (Baghdad time)
cdsfwefwgefyuyufgwerere.jpg
Special scales News
A member of the parliamentary finance committee, on Saturday, about an intention to issue a new monetary categories "Khamisn thousand one hundred thousand", stressing that the aim is to strengthen the currency after deletion of zeros.
Said Mohammed's / scales News / "The financial mechanism parliamentary discussed the issuance of new categories to the category of cash and fifty thousand percent as a prelude to the deletion of zeros from the currency."
"The goal of the process of issuing monetary categories and deletion of zeros to strengthen the national currency," he said, adding: "The Ankhvaz the monetary value of the dinar against the dollar is to be used in insider more than the Iraqi dinar."
Parliamentary Finance Committee announced on Saturday, the formation of a committee to study the coins version of the categories of the fifty and one hundred thousand Iraqi dinars, stressing that these categories booting to remove zeros from the Iraqi currency in the future. Finished / 29 / d 24

• Upvote 4

mmmm  wish I knew what kasmisn   was  in currency talk  :shrug:  ....  it almost sounds like  another note with 100,ooo  note  { something  like  15,ooo  or  a 35,ooo    with  a  100,000  note }    and  also  what  do the economist  on the committee  call a   50 thousand  %   ?   is  this  up  or  down  in  the  values  of  dino  the  dinar  ......    if  it is  a  swing  too the positive side  we  who hold  the dino dinar  ,  50 .ooo %   would  give  the value   now  too 1,000   too 1  u.s. dollar  ?     this  little topic  holds  a lot  of juice  if it  swings our  way .........  just my thinking    

Ok, its very difficult to determine if they mean, deleting the zero's from here 1 IQD = 0.000860770 USD or from here 5,000, 25,000 iqd etc... This talk of zero's has been going on for some time now and disappears and reappears like a phantom menace.

"stressing that the aim is to strengthen the currency after deletion of zeros" To me this statement means they will delete the zero's from here 1 IQD = 0.000860770 USD, key word in Yota's post above "strengthen" In the mean time, we wait and wait and.....

Morning Yota, and a great day to all DV'ers

deleting the 000's doesn't strengthen the currency, increasing the exchange rate does.!

Increase the exchange rate first, collect all 000's notes and at the same time introduce the coins and lower denominations notes.

Go Iraq

Go dinar

Go $1+

• Upvote 3

What they are saying is that they will eliminate the current 50 dinar note. The new currency will range from 1 to 100 perhaps 500 dinar notes. You can trade a 25,000 dinar note (value about 25 usd) for the new 25 dinar note (value about 25usd) rinse and repeat for a the other denominations. Basically a lop. Hate to say it, I didn't think this is the way they were going, but its out in print pretty much black and white. hmmm

deleting the 000's doesn't strengthen the currency, increasing the exchange rate does.!

Increase the exchange rate first, collect all 000's notes and at the same time introduce the coins and lower denominations notes.

Go Iraq

Go dinar

Go $1+

Thanks YOTA,

Laid Back, I think you're on to something here.. I don't think we should worry about the exchange rate inside IRAQ that fleeces the IRAQI people. I think what we should look for is when they go international with the DINAR then then they will have to put a real value to it. Right now its just locally traded play money..

(In it for the LONG Haul) 

• Upvote 1