Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jordanian sources for "tomorrow Press": Jordan's King co-dawn air operations against Daash

Jordan’s King Abdullah ibn al-Hussein, who has trained as a pilot, may fly a bomber himself on Thursday in the country’s retaliation against the ISIS.

Several Arabic-language newspapers reported late Wednesday that the monarch would personally participate in bombing raids on the terrorist group, citing his vow Tuesday to “strike them in their strongholds.”

The king was in Washington when news broke Tuesday of pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh’s demise at the hands of ISIS extremists. Meeting with the House Armed Services Committee shortly before leaving for Amman, he reportedly quoted the Clint Eastwood’s film “Unforgiven” and said that Jordan would pursue the jihadis until it ran “out of fuel and bullets.”

Rep. Duncan Hunter, who was in the meeting, told Fox News that given the ruler’s immediate and vehement reaction, “King Abdullah is not President Obama.”

Jordan, which has been a key American ally in the air war against ISIS, killed a number of ISIS-affiliated prisoners early Wednesday, as it had promised should Kasasbeh turn out to be dead, prior to the news of his immolation. Some have warned that the terrorist group deliberately deployed news of Kasasbeh’s fate in order to provoke a Jordanian overreaction. But public outcry in Jordan before and after the news seems to have pressured the government into a strong response, regardless of strategy. (RELATED: Jordan To Retaliate For Pilot Killed By ISIS)

• Upvote 1

NEWS ALERT!!!!  VP Joe Biden has condemned Jordan's barbaric acts and says the Obama Admin now considers Jordan a Terrorist State.

VP aides scramble to locate Biden and Re-induce him into his normal coma state.

Obama aides state Biden mis-spoke. And state that the President doesn't  consider any of his Islamic Terrorist brethren "Terrorists"

• Upvote 5

King Abdullah should be nominated for Man of the World for the Century.

FYI  He didn't go on the Mission.  He was in the Pilot's village meeting with the family when the sorties returned and did a flyover of the village.  Awesome display of respect.

Hey booster, we meet again.

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 3

The sad thing caz it's most likely true !

The REALLY sad thing is that I find myself admiring a Muslim monarch over the sitting POTUS!   :huh:

Compare and contrast...

obama:

“Should, in fact, that video be authentic,” Obama stated, “it’s just one more indication of the viciousness and barbarity of this organization, and I think it will redouble the vigilance and determination on the part of a global coalition to make sure that they are degraded and ultimately defeated.  And it also just indicates the degree to which whatever ideology they are operating off of, it’s bankrupt.”

:rolleyes:

To...

Jordan's King Abdullah:

"He said there is going to be retribution like ISIS hasn't seen," said Republican Rep. Duncan Hunter Jr., a Marine Corps veteran of two tours in Iraq and one in Afghanistan, who was in the meeting with the king. "He mentioned 'Unforgiven' and he mentioned Clint Eastwood, and he actually quoted a part of the movie."

Hunter would not say which part of "Unforgiven" the king quoted, but noted it was where Eastwood's character describes how he is going to deliver his retribution. There is a scene in the picture in which Eastwood's character, William Munny, says, "Any man I see out there, I'm gonna kill him. Any son of a ***** takes a shot at me, I'm not only going to kill him, I'm going to kill his wife and all his friends and burn his damn house down."

:cowboy2:

Thanks Saint

• Upvote 3

Jordanian sources for "tomorrow Press": Jordan's King co-dawn air operations against Daash

15234.jpg?width=650&watermark=4
Jordan's King Abdullah II

recommend-button2.png 0 Likes
Font Size:
APlus.png
A-.png

Author: Editor: mst Reporter:
Number of Views: 2033

05/02/2015 15:39

Tomorrow Press / Amman: Jordanian sources revealed on Thursday, on the participation of the country's King Abdullah II military operations against al "Daash" terrorist dawn today.

The sources told "tomorrow Press" that "the king of Jordan visited a military airports in the late night, Thursday, and led the Fajr prayer with pilots and military personnel in it," adding that "the King led the squadron towards the stronghold of al Daash terrorist", without that defines the place. "

Jordanian aircraft bombed today Thursday, 02/05/2015, organizing Daash terrorist sites, where male Jordanian television shortly before the Jordanian fighter jets returned to their bases after the implementation of rocket attacks on the dens of terrorists. It comes after the execution of the tasks Jordanian pilot forbid Kasasbeh burned to death at the hands of the organization Daash The terrorist in the city of Raqqa, and vowed the Jordanian monarch harsh response to the terrorist gangs.

there is a leader.  he stands by what he says.

• Upvote 5

NEWS ALERT!!!!  VP Joe Biden has condemned Jordan's barbaric acts and says the Obama Admin now considers Jordan a Terrorist State.

VP aides scramble to locate Biden and Re-induce him into his normal coma state.

Obama aides state Biden mis-spoke. And state that the President doesn't  consider any of his Islamic Terrorist brethren "Terrorists"

Joke, right?

not to hate on what the King is doing, but come on everyone, can't you see the propaganda in all of this???  a man on a mission doesn't have to create fanfare before the mission...he just DOES the mission.  the patriots didn't have to announce the things they were going to do to the seahawks before the superbowl, they just went into the stadium and handled their business.  anything more is grandstanding.  

it's pretty cool and all but it definitely doesn't deserve all of the play that we are giving it....

not to hate on what the King is doing, but come on everyone, can't you see the propaganda in all of this???  a man on a mission doesn't have to create fanfare before the mission...he just DOES the mission.  the patriots didn't have to announce the things they were going to do to the seahawks before the superbowl, they just went into the stadium and handled their business.  anything more is grandstanding.  

it's pretty cool and all but it definitely doesn't deserve all of the play that we are giving it....

I have great respect for you Trinity - but the Patriots didn't exactly win that game - IMO - it was more a matter of Seattle losing it!! 

Yup - still hate 'em ... and I can't wait to see what the league decides to do about 'em and their cheatin' ways!!

I have great respect for you Trinity - but the Patriots didn't exactly win that game - IMO - it was more a matter of Seattle losing it!! 

Yup - still hate 'em ... and I can't wait to see what the league decides to do about 'em and their cheatin' ways!!

perhaps i used a bad analogy.  i was trying to say that people of action just do the action.  they don't have to dress up in fighter suits and perform a photo op to do it.

but i COMPLETELY agree.  seattle gave that game away and it wasn't due to pete.  he took all the blame but in a 3 receiver set against a goal line defense and a quick slant with the defending corner back 10 yards off the line, russell wilson held the ball too long.  that play should have been a quick throw.  the corner never should have had the opportunity to jump the route.  

i don't know how they always seem to do it, but those patriots just always emerge victorious.  that is simply how champions do....unfortunately.