Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

In a new condemnation .. Integrity Maliki accused of embezzling 330 billion dinars

yota691

• Agency eighth day
  • January 21, 2015, 15:31
  •  
  • 61 Reading
mali.jpg?itok=haxghedM
BAGHDAD - ((eighth day)) In a new condemnation of the previous government headed by al-Maliki, a report to the Integrity Commission, the highest supervisory authority in the current government revealed a large number of corruption cases involving officials in the previous government, as well as the unveiling of the stolen money, which amounted to 330 billion dinars were recovered, some are still Commission seeks to recover the remaining money, as there are sections of it outside of Iraq.     Authority, explained that corruption cases involving senior government officials, including six ministers and 53-year-old director or of their own degrees.   She pointed out that corruption cases investigated by the Commission amounted to 17 613, including 9147 in 2014, and the number of cases referred by the Commission to specialized in integrity issues in the whole of Iraq inquisitions amounting 4129 and the overall convicted of corruption during the year amounted to 1736, pointing to the failure of a number of senior officials for providing their net worth and financial statements to the Commission, including Vice President and Deputy Prime Minister and nine ministers, members of the House of Representatives who responded They were 53 of the total 328 members.

• Upvote 2

Better sabotage that plane he's keeping to prevent his flying away. Or at least have runway spikes that popup to prevent any acft. From a rollout. They have this at some bases for traffic control.keep this guy under a very close eye or running when his number is up.

If there's anything in this article that says maliki did anything please copy and paste it out of the article

I don't see it

Ya got to have something besides accusations before you can charge him with a crime

Then after he's charged with a crime he gets a trial

That's all there is to it

I haven't heard of any indictments let alone any trials

Accusations are nothing

NOTHING !!!!

Ever hear the accusations thrown around the media here in the USA ?

Try that on steroids in iraq media

What ?

Do you think oh no the media in iraq is legit ?

Unbelievable ignorance

They are killing each other in iraq

It's no game

Lies are every where

Show me what he has been indicted for

• Downvote 2

Ya I asked before what he did and all I got was his son did something

Jeff dalmer murdered people , was his dad a murdrer because his son was ?

I don't think all the investigations in 2014 were after maliki was gone in September

9147 investigations in iraq for corruption in 2014

That looks like maliki had his hands full

So let's just say he did it

It's not just certain people in iraq that are corrupt

They all are so going solely after maliki solves nothing

Bribes are everywhere

The kurdish people been silenced about the kurdush officials corruption for years http://ekurd.net/mismas/articles/misc2013/8/state7255.htm

Corruption is at every level of govt from police to military to parliment in every province

It's not malikis job to investigate its parliments job to provide for the investigations

The prime minister can call for investigations but parliment has to act on it

Thousands of investigations into corruption were during malikis govt

They are still going on but they didn't just start under abadi

Ya I asked before what he did and all I got was his son did something

Jeff dalmer murdered people , was his dad a murdrer because his son was ?

I don't think all the investigations in 2014 were after maliki was gone in September

9147 investigations in iraq for corruption in 2014

That looks like maliki had his hands full

So let's just say he did it

HIs son pulled a gun out to try and pull a coup on Abadi.  His son is guilty of many things that's just the last recorded event I can remember.