Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar: The Best Window We Have Ever Seen - Its Only A Few Days Away Now !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting On Iraqia TV - Don't Touch That Dial !

1-8-2015 Intel Guru Delta URGENT FROM IRAQIA TV: FINANCIAL COMMITTEE OF THE PARLIAMENT: WE HAVE TO ACTIVATE THE ECONOMIC REFORM AND PRIVATE SECTOR ASAP TO HELP THE INVESTMENT PART OF THE BUDGET.

1-8-2015 Newshound Guru Tlar I feel very strongly that the delete the zero program is on and that the study done in 2008 that suggested they could support the currency back then at $1.13 has since been modified based on the changes that the country has gone through. If I remember correctly the oil production in 2008 was 1.5 ish mbpd and the CBI reserves were in the low 30 billionish. So again we see both the production is up (closing in on 4 mbpd) and the CBI foreign cash reserves are way up (I would argue at over 100 billion even though they continue to espouse 70 billion = Gold, Cash and BIS) We could assume that if they could support $1.13 in 2008 that that number could be much higher by now.

1-8-2015 Newshound Guru Tlar The CBI has stated through the years that they needed government to insure a successful project. They have that now and I think that is the game changer and that they are quickly trying to implement the project at this time. I believe that they need a reality rate if they are to insure the progress they have made to this point. That's why I think by the time the ISX goes live is the best window we have ever seen. Its only a few days away now to know whether or not this comes to pass.

• Upvote 4

If this appears weird, please ignore, I am trying to figure out how to post an actual video clip rather than a link.

If this works and all is fine, you can still ignore.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eTBhZgbg_Wc?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ok, that didn't work, how about this:

Please remain in ignore mode.

• Upvote 4

Please Ignore D Layne.

She has thoughts of purple dinosaur's, elves, leprechaun's & Dark Lord's roaming thru her mind (see other threads to confirm).

Hopefully, she'll return from the dark side soon.

I hope one of the voices in your head didn't friend me,,,....,,cause then I'll be back to one friend.

OH, about the video above, please DO NOT view if you are under 18..........inches tall.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The best window I have is the back one that faces the strip club.

I like you evil death looking guy, you may have the baddest name & avatar on DV.

Could you please friend me, then that Dark Lord Dark Cabal guy won't bother me anymore.

D Layne can explain........she's the purple dinosaur, elf & leprechaun lady.

If you don't want to friend me, please don't show up in my dreams to kill me.........pretty please.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That would probably be a good idea. It's so discouraging to be wrong and to have helped bring discouragement to others. :(

That's O.K.. Just think of all those people that he "helped out" when they went out and bought MORE Dinar so that when it DOES RV, they will have more  $$$ to put in the bank. What's that?  It may be a few more months or years before it RV's? Oh well, just remember that it is after Ramadan and NOTHING happens after,before or during Ramadan !!!

• Upvote 1