Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 1-7-2015

TexasGranny

We are soooooo close!

So when you do send us all a text.....How is this all going to go down.  (the chronology of it all)

1st - Text

2nd - email with list of banks/places to cash in?

???

Thanks Adam & Happy New Year

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam.

No question, just a short statement.

I'm sure by now that you've had a chance to read the post of someone else trying to correct your answers to last chat.  Adam we have come too far together, and in the process have rooted out these people. I just want to say that I am with you till the end ,if it ends up .10 or $1.00. Keep up the good work you are doing and let's ride this train to the bank.

My opinion and I hope it is the same as everyone else's.

Go RV

• Upvote 1

Let me start by saying that I have been a member here since 2011. I was more active back then but just because I haven't posted or responded in the past couple years I still come here all the time for my dinar info fix. This site IS the place to be and I am proud to be a member here.

On with the question.

I currently hold physical notes along with electronic. When we do experience an RV, when will the IRS see this as income? At the time of the rate increase or at the time I decide to cash in?

My concern is with the electronic dinar, Will that be taxed according to it's initial RV'd value or the (hopefully increased) value at the end of the 2015 if I let it ride to the end of the year? or will I only be taxed on it when I decide to convert it to USD regardless of when I decide? What I'm really asking is will I need to convert enought IQD into USD to cover all appropriate taxes of the entire electronic account value and transfer that back into the US to cover my liability? I know a foreign account is a gamble. I'm just concerned with getting the enough funds back into the US to pay the taxes in a timely manner.

Hope this line of questioning makes sense. I wrote it and I'm still a bit confused by it..... :) Since this is my first question (ever) I hope you can forgive my lack of, I mean the way I, Uhmm.....  the phrasing of the..... what's the word...... oh yeah, words...

Again, Thank you and your mods for running a fantastic site!

• Upvote 1

Adam; I have been around a little while. Watching and listening mostley. Out of all the possible results we have before us, the most logical openion to me seems that we will see a slight movement in the Dinar value. I am talking pennies at a time increase in value. Over time that will continue. Maybe after at least a year of small movements the value will arrive to where some may consider cashing in. For anyone wanting to cash in when the value reaches 1 to 1 we could be looking at possibly three years or more. That is the way I see it really happening. How say you Adam?.

Adam. If I didn't have the email coming from you on the rate change, how would I know? As in do you think it will be on the nightly news "Iraq is back " maybe spun as all the billions we spent freeing them from a dictator was worth it. Maybe in a way that says...now they can PAY US BACK !

Just make the news...

I am glad I have my email coming from you !!

Go rv

Great Job Adam ! My question to you is, If Iraq continues at a 1166 exchange rate  while pumping roughly $18,000,000,000 a year in oil revenues, will that give them enough money to facilitate all of the re-building projects that are needed, and I guess the other thing that I'm looking for why would they RV given all of their outstanding debt.

Happy New Year to you Adam and everyone reading this :twothumbs: I have been a holder of this currency since 2004 when I saw the first full page add in USA today!

Interestingly enough I took a speculative risk and bought 1/2 million to start. My holdings have increased over the last 10 years and without any real gains. I have

been a follower of your posts since your start and I am a VIP as well. I have noticed over the last few years as the excitement rallies that you open and close the

doors to VIP membership and always at a discount. This has occurred many times and I am sure your following is quite large at this point. My questions:

1.) Will we get a discount on the spread as you have said in the past as a group?

2.) Why is this banking information a secret?

3.) Is there an advantage to cash in at your Chicago location once the IQD trades internationally :backflip:

4.) Should I cash in a portion in Canada and a portion in USA and hold separate country accounts?

5.) If you expect something to happen at any moment, why is the currency so abundantly available at the same price?

6.) Wouldn't it be reasonable to expect the price to rise now along with interested speculators before the RV?

My guess is supply and demand! Demand is low and the IQD is abundant.

I hope this purchase proves to be unique to all others by surprising everyone! :backflip: :backflip: :backflip:

• Upvote 7

Hi Adam, I have a two questions for you today.  One, do you think the low gas prices as of late would give speculation that Iraqi will RV soon?

Second, my father has been skeptical of the Iraqi Dinar from the begenning and he has asked me the question, where will the trillions of dollars come from when a RV occurs (let's say it revalues at 50 cents :twothumbs: ) when people cash in the Dinars?  Thanks and good luck to the Packers!!

• Upvote 1

These certainly seem to be exciting times for holders of IQD! Add to that we can now not only have Adam answer our questions, but we can also wait for someone to steal the questions asked of Adam and post a video from under a rock somewhere answering questions no one has asked of him (but I digress...)

Having read numerous articles about the Iraqi Parliament having the second reading of the 2015 Budget proposal today [7/1/2015] and reports of Article 140 being approved/included to satisfy the Kurds, (and realizing that this is Iraq we are talking about so anything is possible) I am still unclear if once the Budget has been read a 2nd time what is the legal/anticipated time frame for acceptance? If I understand correctly, until it is published in the Gazette it is not law? If this is the case, what is/should the required time frame for the budget to become past and accepted a law? A simple reference to a number below is fine...

1. It can be passed immediately after the 2nd reading...  :backflip:

2. They must wait at least 4 more days (Possibly Sunday 11 January)...  :D

3. They must wait at least 20+ days for comment and a final vote...  :rolleyes:

4. It is easier/more certain to guess the outcome of Packers vs Cowboys  :lol:

Thank you and Happy New Year!  :tiphat:  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Thank you Adam for all you do. Question: The backing of the economy in Iraq is petroleum. Not so much textile or grain or whatever manufacturing other countries have. With a petroleum based economy do you think it would affect an RV? I think that is captain obvious stuff but the timing of an RV could or should it be delayed with a low per barrel price? Thoughts?

I'm thinking America's team btw! lol

Adam.

Was curious on your take for this. Today when I drove into town (western Ohio) I noticed that all the gas stations had raised their prices by about .30 cents a gallon. Are the oil prices starting to raise or was this just a local increase? I have no other information except the price increase.

Thanks.

GO RV