Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Isis beheads 4 Christian children in Iraq for refusing to convert to Islam claims 'Vicar of Baghdad'

k98nights

Isis beheads 4 Christian children in Iraq for refusing to convert to Islam claims 'Vicar of Baghdad'

Jack Moore

By Jack Moore

December 8, 2014 13:35 GMT

iraq-crisis.jpg?w=736&h=456&l=50&t=40

Islamic State fighters parade on military vehicles along the streets of a northern Raqqa province in Syria(Reuters)

Islamic State (IS) militants have beheaded four Christian children in Iraq for not converting to Islam, according to one of the only Christian leaders in the country.

British vicar Canon Andrew White, based in Baghdad, claimed the beheadings occurred in a Christian enclave near Baghdad after IS took control.

"Things were bad in Baghdad, there were bombs and shootings and our people were being killed, so many of our people fled back to Nineveh, their traditional home," he told the Orthodox Christian Network.

"It was safer, but then one day, Isis – Islamic State. They came in and they hounded all of them out. They killed huge numbers, they chopped their children in half, they chopped their heads off, and they moved north and it was so terrible what happened."

White revealed the threats made by IS to the Christians, giving the ultimatum that they convert to Islam or face death.

He said: "They said to one man, an adult: 'Either you say the words of conversion to Islam or we kill all your children.'

"He was desperate, he said the words. And then he phoned, me and said: 'Abouna [Father], I said the words, does that mean that Yesua [Jesus] doesn't love me any more?' I said, "Yesua still loves you, he will always loves you.""

He then detailed how the four young Christians boys were killed by the terror group.

"Islamic State turned up and said to the children, you say the words that you will follow Mohammed," White said.

"The children, all under 15, four of them, said no, we love Yesua, we have always loved Yesua, we have always followed Yesua, Yesua has always been with us.

"They said: 'Say the words.' They said: 'No, we can't.' They chopped all their heads off. How do you respond to that? You just cry."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-beheads-4-children-iraq-refusing-convert-islam-claims-vicar-baghdad-1478586

• Upvote 2

And Hillarious Clinton wants to think about how they feel and go easy on them. I wonder if she would feel the same way if her kid and grandkid got there head cut off? She is freeken crazy!!!!! :facepalm:

Clinton is the Eva Braun of the whole thing.... evil...pure evil and stupid to boot!

• Upvote 5

why is this not on cnn or msnbc ,  people need to know the truth about what is going on in reality

and not seeing kim kardashian making news  by being naked again ,

Because Kim's tuchus makes the world go 'round. People don't wanna know about horrors like that. They just wanna look at her oily butt.

• Upvote 1

I can't get over these pictures, somebody took that shot for this article, these clowns are lined up on parade so perfectly for a Warthog to come thru and turn them all into recycled sheet metal!!!  :cowboy2: 

I can't imagine cutting a child's head off for anything or anyone...If God Himself ordered me to do that I'd tell Him to go straight to hell.

Agreed 100%!   :twothumbs: 

That's exactly what satan would do. Choose his side of evil or die

Can't help it every time I see your posts with where you are from, that song pops into my head, "Well, I'm a standing on a corner in Winslow, Arizona, and such a fine sight to see, It's a girl my lord and she must be bored cuz she's posting on Deee...Vee ....................."  Sorry I can't help it!! :D  :lol:   :peace: 

And Hillarious Clinton wants to think about how they feel and go easy on them. I wonder if she would feel the same way if her kid and grandkid got there head cut off? She is freeken crazy!!!!! :facepalm:

I wouldn't put it past that evil witch to give them her kid or grandkid if there was something in it for her!!  :angry: 

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Can't help it every time I see your posts with where you are from, that song pops into my head, "Well, I'm a standing on a corner in Winslow, Arizona, and such a fine sight to see, It's a girl my lord and she must be bored cuz she's posting on Deee...Vee ....................."  Sorry I can't help it!! :D  :lol:   :peace: 

Leave it to you to hit on the new chick, Peapod.   :lol:   This is why we're friends.....I get you.   :D 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 2

why is this not on cnn or msnbc ,  people need to know the truth about what is going on in reality

Good point...

The reason the mainstream trash doesn't report things like this (or when they do they distort it) is because they are controlled by the same satanic followers who not only allow these things to happen in our world but, aid and encourage it.

well the way i am looking at this,

i am praying for all man kind, this is wrong,

some may know i am hard and i am a eye for a eye, but my god,

the things i would do to you for hurting a child, like this.

i would take you to hell myself and deliver if i ever get my hands on you

god bless and please god forgive

davis

• Upvote 1

Mr Davis, its our human emotions that gets the best of us.  I'm right there were your heart is and asking for forgiveness.  

Their judgment will be harsh, for God does say whoever hurts the children will pay a price. 

Agreed LadyGrace'sDaddy.

Edited by pattyangel

Because Kim's tuchus makes the world go 'round. People don't wanna know about horrors like that. They just wanna look at her oily butt.

Thanks.

Did you really just have to say that?

Now I'll never be able to look at another

bottle of olive oil without picturing Kims butt...

OH why now way!  This country is being converted to satan's land, and Christians are fighting all the way, and they are starting in the m.e.   There is a huge war on Christians 'WORLDWIDE".    And Jews.   The hitler mindset is very much alive in europe and the mid east.   CNN, and MSNBC are the propaganda machines that are helping this evil to take away our total rights and revive our constitution to be sharia law.   Don't let them fool you.  The muslim brotherhood has infiltrated our government and country in all aspect of government and business.   It's the plan.  They are using our laws of freedom to take away our freedom of religion, which is any thing but isalm.   Islam says we all worship the same god, and there is no god but allah and muhammad is his messenger.  

Well think about that,  if we worship the same God, then why is God Jehovah,  and their god Allah opposing each other???????? Hellooooo....God Jehovah says love them, their god allah says kill them.   It plainly is not the same God. 

• Upvote 1

Hey guys you should see what's happening in the UK - the tv that we are subjected to makes people's brains numb. Most people in the UK look up to celebrities with no moral compasses. The rise of single young mothers with no family values. It's shocking that most people in the UK do not consider the church anymore. I believe in God thanks to the people of dinar vets - you guys really opened my eyes!

• Upvote 1

Hey guys you should see what's happening in the UK - the tv that we are subjected to makes people's brains numb. Most people in the UK look up to celebrities with no moral compasses. The rise of single young mothers with no family values. It's shocking that most people in the UK do not consider the church anymore. I believe in God thanks to the people of dinar vets - you guys really opened my eyes!

LGD U R RIGHT ON IT ALL

God bless you and Sandfly both.

• Upvote 1