Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Gurus put in Place by US Gov. to sell Toilet Paper

Benjamin NutnYahoo

Wondering why the Dinar has not revalued? Why should it? The US government is recouping its payment of the Iraqi war selling Toilet paper called Dinar at about $1000 for 1000 dinar that is only worth a fraction of a penny for each Dinar. For that type of spread why revalue? The Gurus of course get there cut of the spread for spreading propaganda that keeps people buying the dinar. If the government were not backing this the gurus would be shutdown for fraud. Thus the government keeps mum, plays dumb, keeps people buying. Do you really think the government is stupid enough to have not been able to pull off a revalue by now? WW2 was one in less than 5 years which was the biggest operation in history. Do you really think Gurus do these conference calls just for kicks? Notice how all seem to have connections out of the blue. But they never ever mention names. They are professional front men, motivational speakers etc. who have been selected to run this....scam? And yes they are good, real good. Each week the same thing said over and over again, yet people keep coming back and asking the same stupid questions on calls. Sure many of us listen for entertainment purposes now. I suspect without these Gurus, propaganda and high Dinar sales I suspect if it were to revalue it would have done so a long time ago under plan B. So far Plan A seems to be going strong as Dinar sales are still high. Ever wonder about the argument that "THEY" don't want us to have dinar? And then did you wonder that the longer "THEY" put of the revalue the more people will be buying and more and more people will own Dinar that "THEY" don't want us to have? See how this makes no sense no matter which way you turn it?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

interesting opinion but lets get REAL to make this outlanidsh assumption you will NEED proof to back your claim the U.S government is on on this so called SCAM. Currency dealers sell currency bottom line NOT just dinar and have before the dinar was even allowed to be purchased also they are licensed through the U.s treasury. Until the CBI makes a move internationally with their currency then im not so sure why many can cal it a scam.  As for the gurus i dont care what they make because i dont pay for any services also i bought my currency and have sat on it for years. We wait and see.

• Upvote 3

Read this articlel closley. Words, just words. Not one grain of substance. I understand it is an openion and I respect that. Not saying for a second I don't believe O's Govt, or any other past Pres. is above this type of thinking. I just do not think this is the "Grand Plan" I personally think if they wanted to dupe the little guy out of his money, they would come up with something better like Obama Care. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"]Wondering why the Dinar has not revalued? Why should it? The US government is recouping its payment of the Iraqi war selling Toilet paper called Dinar at about $1000 for 1000 dinar that is only worth a fraction of a penny for each Dinar. For that type of spread why revalue?

Hey, I don't know what you bee-aught-chiz are all upset about. It's right there in front of ya'll. Benny who has been hitting the bennies a little, is telling us the U.S. Government is paying $1000 for 1000 dinar. That's a 1:1 dollar to a dinar ratio that I have been lookin for. Heading to the tax and trust Aty's now. Put my CPA on speed dial. Will set up everything, then cash in 1.5 million dollars US (saving the rest for a little while), pay off a few things and RETIRE! Thank you Jesus (serious about the thank you Jesus thing).

My question is: Why do they come here if they are unbeliever's?

I waste my time playing games, watchin' tv, walking the dog, washing the cars, or whatever. I do not go to web sites that I do not believe in, and attempt to convince them that I am right & they are wrong!

Get a life! :butt-kicking:

BenNutnwho?  Just thought you might like another reason. 

The gurus have been in contact with alien cultures and they want to know what would happen to their currency.  They sent it down here and hired the pumpers and gurus to get the public to buy their currency. Once everyone has some in their possession, they will push a button and the dinar will explode.  The pumpers and gurus do not know it, but as soon as the dinar explodes, the aliens will come to earth in force to eat the bodies of all the dead.  They feed on other different planets as they go from one galaxy to another.  Those who did not have dinar are left from other aliens coming through our galaxy.  

My question is: Why do they come here if they are unbeliever's?

I waste my time playing games, watchin' tv, walking the dog, washing the cars, or whatever. I do not go to web sites that I do not believe in, and attempt to convince them that I am right &they are wrong!Get a life!

GYm???This IS the TANK.  If you truly BELIEVE the dinar will RV YOU SHOULD NOT be here YOU  should be watching TV.  You  should not expect to find comfort here .Put this  topic on ignore. This is for open minds to see other options  and risks..