Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breaking News: Hillarious won't run in 2016.

Some people can't read or comprehend what they read. Typically an emotional Lib.

actually I'm far from a liberal. But no matter what political views someone has I don't think someone getting a brain tumor is funny. But whatever it's the internet right? Everyone's hatred comes out because they don't have to be held accountable.

Go back and reread "how" it was detected...

I did read how it was detected. Maybe you should pray for her. I mean you do have a Bible verse under your name after all. Edited by SolidSnake
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

actually I'm far from a liberal. But no matter what political views someone has I don't think someone getting a brain tumor is funny. But whatever it's the internet right? Everyone's hatred comes out because they don't have to be held accountable.

I did read how it was detected. Maybe you should pray for her. I mean you do have a Bible verse under your name after all.

I do pray for her and the President. :twothumbs:  Please develop a sense of  humor and take the chip off your shoulder.

-

• Upvote 3

So it's funny that she has a brain tumor?

I don't agree with her politics either but laughing at the situation is quite disgusting.

I'm thinking a colonoscopy wouldn't reveal a brain tumor...if'n ya know what I mean....unless of course she had her head up her arss at the time!!! Not an impossibility for most politician I know...so let the jokes commence folks...it's like water off a ducks back to them thick skinned lifers in office!!!

• Upvote 4

Go back and reread "how" it was detected...

LOL... I can't stop laughing at some people's reactions to this.  When you have to explain a joke....

Well... you tried Mark!

Kinda reminds me of the blonde that wanted the deer crossing signs moved so the deer would cross somewhere safer!!!  True story by the way!  :facepalm2:  :lol:

• Upvote 2

LOL... I can't stop laughing at some people's reactions to this.  When you have to explain a joke....

Well... you tried Mark!

Kinda reminds me of the blonde that wanted the deer crossing signs moved so the deer would cross somewhere safer!!!  True story by the way!  :facepalm2:  :lol:

That wasn't Hillarious was it? 

-

• Upvote 2