Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CANCELLED FLIGHT (A MUST READ) VERY IMPORTANT

I agree with you  Heavyduty.    We have people whistle blowing hard and loud all over the place.   

Some people....... are shocked by it and just stand there.

Some people....... pay attention and ask what can I do to protect myself or help fix it.

Some people....... say "oh please thats BS leave me alone don't bother me with this nonsense"  and ignore the situation.

Which one are you ?    :unsure:

• Upvote 1

My list is truer. Blaming muslims for crimes committed in muslim dominated  countries is just silly.

By the way....Sirhan Sirhan, killer of Kennedy?? Life long Catholic....NOT muslim.

You also should learn the difference between muslims, the PLO and Hezbollah. Muslims did not commit all the crimes mentioned.

Should we be racially profiling?[/size] Ummmmmm [/size] <_<  :mellow:   :)  :D  :rolleyes:   YEEESSSSS!!!! 

so...you think we should profile all white males between 17 and 40 as serial killers....got it.

So the needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many!

Got it!

Mr Spock would be disappointed in you.

Why don't you go live in a Muslim country and espouse protection of the minority?

I bet if we started a collection we could get you a free plane ticket.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Few will Read -- Less will Heed

Few will Look  -- Less will See

Few will Listen -- Less  will Hear

Few will Hear -- Less will Understand

Few will Understand -- Less will Believe

Few will Be Touched -- Less will Feel

Few will Feel -- Less will Care

Few will Seek -- Less will Find

Few will Find -- Less will Keep

Few will Keep -- Less will Share     Author.......UNEEK

I was not sure of the accuracy of the facts in that email - that is why I did not send it to anyone and  why I DID post here - I know there are some very very smart people here that could  verify most  if not all of them  --

I do not consider myself a judgmental person - or a profiler - or prejudice - but facts  DO get my attention and DO trigger healthy  skepticism and healthy concern and prompts me to be very cautious!!
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Got it!

Why don't you go live in a Muslim country and espouse protection of the minority?

I bet if we started a collection we could get you a free plane ticket.

Muslims as a whole are very peaceful. Blaming all of Islam for the actions of the Jihadists is like blaming all of Christianity for the actions of the KKK.

And if you really believe that all muslims should be profiled as jihadists, then all white males should be profiled as serial killers.

Nice to know that you do not tolerate anyone with a different opinion than you.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Hi ocdude  :)

We have to remember that within political, religious, financial sectors

that there has been and always will be fringe elements/groups that

have as their motive to tear down, deceive, and gain power and

control over others they deem as 'less valuable'. This is nothing new

and you are correct, one cannot label a whole group based upon the

actions of these fringe elements.

What most fail to understand, is that those who are and have been involved

in shaping and forming public opinion and perception, so far have accomplished

pitting one group against the other and their efforts will not be fully satisfied until

these groups are slaughtering each other. For now, there is hatred, but it will end

with physical force. You have read the comments such as 'kill all muslims', and those

who say such things claim christian as their label. It is herd mentality, not at all a fair

and just measure in regards to an entire group and thankfully not ALL christians

act in this foolish manner.

You have read that ALL muslims want to kill christians. This is not at all true, but it

does get the desired responses by the majority, which is fear and paranoia. Very useful

tools used by those who control public opinion. People who hide behind their labels

are only kidding themselves. Labels mean nothing, but many wear their religion like

a glove, and have a form of godliness but deny the power of true godliness by their

own words and actions. THIS should teach all of us how NOT to conduct ourselves.

We all must be held accountable for the fruit we bear, the words we say, and the actions

we take. Forget about the 'label', this is universal in scope, no matter a persons creed,

dogma, etc. The motive and attitude of the heart will always come under the highest

level of scrutiny, and there is where we have all failed and have born rotten fruit.

My hope is one day, this hateful nonsense will cease, and people will learn what is right,

and learn what this means..."judge righteous judgment". It is not an option, it is fully

necessary to arrive at truth. What is most inconvenient truth is that with what measure

we judge, it will be measured BACK to us. If we judge with a hateful spirit instead of mercy,

expect to receive this back which is only fair and just.

I am sorry you are viewed as some kind of 'threat', but understand it is a mindset, it does

not represent everyone here. Thank you for your thoughts.

Jim

• Upvote 5

I'm going to always judge & act with hateful revenge against any scumbag muslim that acts like these idiots! Muslims are spineless by nature. I have stood up against them before in airports in Dubai & Pakistan when they think they can just cut in front of lines. One incident in particular, a greasy ******* tried to cut in front of me and I grabbed in by his boney shoulder and assisted him back behind me. As I suspected he did nothing. Typical Muslim coward.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm going to always judge & act with hateful revenge against any scumbag muslim that acts like these idiots! Muslims are spineless by nature. I have stood up against them before in airports in Dubai & Pakistan when they think they can just cut in front of lines. One incident in particular, a greasy ******* tried to cut in front of me and I grabbed in by his boney shoulder and assisted him back behind me. As I suspected he did nothing. Typical Muslim coward.

Somehow I doubt the veracity of that story.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hi ocdude  :)

We have to remember that within political, religious, financial sectors

that there has been and always will be fringe elements/groups that

have as their motive to tear down, deceive, and gain power and

control over others they deem as 'less valuable'. This is nothing new

and you are correct, one cannot label a whole group based upon the

actions of these fringe elements.

What most fail to understand, is that those who are and have been involved

in shaping and forming public opinion and perception, so far have accomplished

pitting one group against the other and their efforts will not be fully satisfied until

these groups are slaughtering each other. For now, there is hatred, but it will end

with physical force. You have read the comments such as 'kill all muslims', and those

who say such things claim christian as their label. It is herd mentality, not at all a fair

and just measure in regards to an entire group and thankfully not ALL christians

act in this foolish manner.

You have read that ALL muslims want to kill christians. This is not at all true, but it

does get the desired responses by the majority, which is fear and paranoia. Very useful

tools used by those who control public opinion. People who hide behind their labels

are only kidding themselves. Labels mean nothing, but many wear their religion like

a glove, and have a form of godliness but deny the power of true godliness by their

own words and actions. THIS should teach all of us how NOT to conduct ourselves.

We all must be held accountable for the fruit we bear, the words we say, and the actions

we take. Forget about the 'label', this is universal in scope, no matter a persons creed,

dogma, etc. The motive and attitude of the heart will always come under the highest

level of scrutiny, and there is where we have all failed and have born rotten fruit.

My hope is one day, this hateful nonsense will cease, and people will learn what is right,

and learn what this means..."judge righteous judgment". It is not an option, it is fully

necessary to arrive at truth. What is most inconvenient truth is that with what measure

we judge, it will be measured BACK to us. If we judge with a hateful spirit instead of mercy,

expect to receive this back which is only fair and just.

I am sorry you are viewed as some kind of 'threat', but understand it is a mindset, it does

not represent everyone here. Thank you for your thoughts.

Jim

Jim, Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your thoughts - you have stated  your perspective and how you "feel" in a very compassionate way  - without the aggression  that can be felt here at times  - 

Jim, Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your thoughts - you have stated  your perspective and how you "feel" in a very compassionate way  - without the aggression  that can be felt here at times  - 

Agreed UNEEK... Refreshing Isn't It.

Along with posting how he "feels"... He also reminded us of some basic principles we could all use a reminder of... perhaps try harder to strive towards... especially the part about "judge righteous judgment".

Thank You Jim... Much Appreciated.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I will send them strong dissolution that they should believe in a lie.

Everything is either spiritually good and comes from the Father of light, or

spiritually evil and comes from Lucifer the Father of lies.

It's no secret that some who have called themselves Christians have committed

Many heinous crimes. But the actions of a person will reveal the spiritual foundation

from whence their actions spring. Anyone who has read the Koran knows that Islam

Is from the Father of lies. Lest we forget, Lucifer wants only one thing, YOU DEAD.

Either before you receive Jesus so you will burn in hell, or after you receive Jesus,

so you don't show others the wondrous love of the Father of light. How can a religion

that compels you to murder those who don't think there way be of God?

How do you call Islam a peaceful religion knowing that the Koran commands it's

followers to murder? I have been known to say that there is no such thing as radical

Islam, I was wrong.

RADICAL ISLAM IS ANYONE PRACTICING ISLAM AND DESIRING PEACE.

And that is why ISIS, and others, are killing peaceful Muslims. They are considered

RADICAL.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Lady...if you quote the Bible, you should do it right.

New International VersionFor this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie

Dissolution, as you continually post, is not correct, nor does it make sense.

GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN.

Did I get that right?

I deliberately chose not to call you out in my last post. But like all demonic controlled people

ya just had to attack. You got the point I was making.

I don't value your demonic based opinion, but I do bring your spiritual condition to

the Father of lights every day.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

sxss....Not a coward....just not a blowhard who has to make stuff up to show how macho they are.

GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN.

Did I get that right?

I deliberately chose not to call you out in my last post. But like all demonic controlled people

I don't value your demonic based opinion, but I do bring your spiritual condition to

the Father of lights every day.

Interesting that you think that correcting someone who misquotes the Bible is "attacking" them. Sorry...no demons here...but then,  I read the Word correctly.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

I don't value your demonic based opinion...

"demonic controlled"..."demonic based opinion"

Sheesh Louise... Get a Grip LGD. :rolleyes:

Ocdude you bring in a lot of valid points... I Appreciate That... Thank You.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Muslims as a whole are very peaceful. Blaming all of Islam for the actions of the Jihadists is like blaming all of Christianity for the actions of the KKK.

And if you really believe that all muslims should be profiled as jihadists, then all white males should be profiled as serial killers.

Nice to know that you do not tolerate anyone with a different opinion than you.

1. Christians as whole are very peaceful!

2." All Muslims as jihadists" where did I say that?

3. Idiocy blind devotion to the "self perceived" underdog that along with politicians is what I do not tolerate.

Comon back!?

Edited by Muleslayer
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1. Christians as whole are very peaceful! Yes, they are.

2." All Muslims as jihadists" where did I say that? That's kind of the point of this thread, no?? Profiling all muslims.

3. Idiocy blind devotion to the "self perceived" underdog that along with politicians is what I do not tolerate.

Comon back!? 

Once again, in English please.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Something about this story doesnt make sense to me. I'm not saying the story is a fabrication, however, the part I dont swallow is: "They were allowed back on the plane.....'part. I think we all agree that: Failure to follow the instructions of ANY flight crew personal is a federal offense (or something like that). So the big question is: If not following the instructions of a flight crew member is a NO-NO.Why in the world were they allowed back on the plane? Doesn't matter their baggage/persons were free of weapons? They presented a danger to the flight by not listening to the cabin crew.

Accordingly, smoking in the toilet (AND tampering with the detector) will only get you searched?!?!?!

Again, there is something very funny about this story..Dunno, just asking.......

SHE WENT AROUND THE BLOCK AT LEST TWO TIMES

God! I got something bad from her! Thanks A LOT THUG! You'd better check yourself in to the local clinic for some tests or, at least, refund the cost for the antiboitics I needed for a month! Jeez!

Oh, FIRST COUNTRY to recognize the US as a free and independant nation??? Morroco. A MUSLIM nation

• Upvote 3

I for one, am not taking any more $h-t off these muslims Dogs. I dont understand all these people running around calling some muslims radical and some as peaceful. Thats like running around and saying that a  theif is not as bad as that theif. There is not a good thief. They are all sorry. There is no good muslim they are all sorry. The muslims are of the devil, face it. JMHO!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Got it!

I bet if we started a collection we could get you a free plane ticket

I'd donate to that!!!  :twothumbs:  He and some others here would rather hand out hugs to our enemies, didn't your boy O try that ocdude?  Ya, the apology tour that went well didn't it, not only do they all still hate us now they have no respect for us either, great job, liberal idiots!!!  :rolleyes:

Somehow I doubt the veracity of that story.

Why would he give a rip what a muslim lover thinks?  I don't.  :shrug: 

Not all muslims are terrorists, but pretty much all terrorists are muslims, if you can't handle calling a spade a spade maybe you should go play somewhere else and let the big kids talk ok kiddo? :eyebrows: The goal of islam is to kill or convert everyone on the planet, PERIOD!! As much as you coexisters would like it not to be so, that's what it is.  As far as the peaceful muslims, ya there are some, the same ones who stand by and do nothing while the radicals wreak havoc on our planet!  They are just as guilty because they cover for them, if they really cared about the image of their religion they would step up and deal with these nutjobs themselves.

Don't care if you believe or not. People like you won't stand up against anything because you have no backbone. Sadly you are in a large % of people in the US that are cowards.

Right on!!!  They are all just waiting in line to become the next victim.  "But ......... but ................... but............. I don't understand I just wanted a hug and to tell that terrorist I was his friend and he blew me up anyway!"  :rolleyes: 

Lol Thaiexpat... your instincts are good... read down the comments a ways and you'll see it was a "hoax email" from 2009 that went viral.

The guy wasn't even on the plane. :D

Yep and according to you sweetie, there probably weren't any muslims on the 911 planes either.  Pull your head from the sand kiddo Sheesh Louise!  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1