Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CANCELLED FLIGHT (A MUST READ) VERY IMPORTANT

I'd donate to that!!!  :twothumbs:  He and some others here would rather hand out hugs to our enemies, didn't your boy O try that ocdude?  Ya, the apology tour that went well didn't it, not only do they all still hate us now they have no respect for us either, great job, liberal idiots!!!  :rolleyes:

Why would he give a rip what a muslim lover thinks?  I don't.  :shrug: 

Not all muslims are terrorists, but pretty much all terrorists are muslims, if you can't handle calling a spade a spade maybe you should go play somewhere else and let the big kids talk ok kiddo? :eyebrows: The goal of islam is to kill or convert everyone on the planet, PERIOD!! As much as you coexisters would like it not to be so, that's what it is.  As far as the peaceful muslims, ya there are some, the same ones who stand by and do nothing while the radicals wreak havoc on our planet!  They are just as guilty because they cover for them, if they really cared about the image of their religion they would step up and deal with these nutjobs themselves.

Right on!!!  They are all just waiting in line to become the next victim.  "But ......... but ................... but............. I don't understand I just wanted a hug and to tell that terrorist I was his friend and he blew me up anyway!"  :rolleyes: 

Yep and according to you sweetie, there probably weren't any muslims on the 911 planes either.  Pull your head from the sand kiddo Sheesh Louise!  :rolleyes:

Thank you for that rant. It confirms my opinion of you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Not all muslims are terrorists, but pretty much all terrorists are muslims, if you can't handle calling a spade a spade maybe you should go play somewhere else and let the big kids talk ok kiddo? :eyebrows: The goal of islam is to kill or convert everyone on the planet, PERIOD!! As much as you coexisters would like it not to be so, that's what it is.  As far as the peaceful muslims, ya there are some, the same ones who stand by and do nothing while the radicals wreak havoc on our planet!  They are just as guilty because they cover for them, if they really cared about the image of their religion they would step up and deal with these nutjobs themselves.

Yep and according to you sweetie, there probably weren't any muslims on the 911 planes either.  Pull your head from the sand kiddo   :rolleyes:

First... I'm NOT your "sweetie"... take a clue DD6.

The Muslims have been denouncing ISIS and all other forms of terrorism for along time.

Where have you been? They denounce them the same way Christians denounce the Westboro  Baptist.

Oh is that you? Sorry...

They are trying to eradicate ISIS out of their countries... both Syria and Iraq. Why the hell didn't the US give Maliki the planes he had paid for when he came to the US pleading for them to be delivered... MONTHS before we even knew about ISIS... he sure did! Who is the majority of ISIS victims? They (ISIS) are being used as a tool AGAINST the Muslims. The US is in control over there.

What is it that you don't get about ISIS being creation of the US, Israel, Saudi and Qatar???

Perhaps it's willful ignorance so you can keep on hating that "Mooooslim Boogie Man".

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Thank you for that rant. It confirms my opinion of you.

You apparently missed the part where I said I could care less what your warped opinion of anything is especially about myself!!  :eyebrows: Like I said if you can't handle calling a spade a spade, you should find a new forum, I hear the "rainbow" ones share most of your opinions!! 

The Muslims have been denouncing ISIS and all other forms of terrorism for along time.

Where have you been? They denounce them the same way Christians denounce the Westboro  Baptist.

Oh is that you? Sorry... Really I must have missed it, they are all muslims.  They say they condemn them then cheer their @$$es off when ever something bad happens to the US or one of it's citizens, you really can't be that stupid.

They are trying to eradicate ISIS out of their countries... both Syria and Iraq. Why the hell didn't the US give Maliki the planes he had paid for when he came to the US pleading for them to be delivered... MONTHS before we even knew about ISIS... he sure did! Who is the majority of ISIS victims? They (ISIS) are being used as a tool AGAINST the Muslims. The US is in control over there. OH please, the US can't even control our country much less other ones, talk about naive!  :rolleyes:

What is it that you don't get about ISIS being creation of the US, Israel, Saudi and Qatar???  :rolleyes:

Perhaps it's willful ignorance so you can keep on hating that "Mooooslim Boogie Man". :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  Yep ya got me pegged don't ya muffin cakes!!!  :lmao:  :lmao: I'll keep hating the boogie man so the Maggies and Ocs of the world can keep living in their little liberal utopain fantasyland unharmed.

Oh poor Maggie, stop being so bitter and frigid sweetie, you will find a man someday, once you change that attitude and get rid of a few of your cats!!  :twothumbs: 

BTW The majority of the 911 terrorist were Saudi...

Muslims?  :eyebrows: 

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Maggie123, on 07 Sept 2014 - 12:18 PM, said:snapback.png

Oh is that you? Sorry... Really I must have missed it, they are all muslims.  They say they condemn them then cheer their @$$es off when ever something bad happens to the US or one of it's citizens, you really can't be that stupid.

It was Israeli's filming the impact of the planes, dancing and flicking their lighters on 911. They were arrested and the sent back to Israel.

They are trying to eradicate ISIS out of their countries... both Syria and Iraq. Why the hell didn't the US give Maliki the planes he had paid for when he came to the US pleading for them to be delivered... MONTHS before we even knew about ISIS... he sure did! Who is the majority of ISIS victims? They (ISIS) are being used as a tool AGAINST the Muslims. The US is in control over there. OH please, the US can't even control our country much less other ones, talk about naive!  :rolleyes:

You are hopeless if you think that.

What is it that you don't get about ISIS being creation of the US, Israel, Saudi and Qatar??? 

I REPEAT... What Is It That You Don't Get About That DD6???

Perhaps it's willful ignorance so you can keep on hating that "Mooooslim Boogie Man".

When you resort to name calling and unfounded personal insults... it just proves you know you have lost the argument.

Finding the truth comes from hours of sifting through BS to get there... something you obviously are not willing to do. There are a lot of folks on this site that have done the work and it might just do you some good to start paying attention... You might learn something.

I dunno though... you seem to be on the level of a 14 year old with the way you conduct yourself.
Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Yea, I knew that I had read this story before, but it was a long time ago.

Did some checking and the farthest back I got was Dec 03, 2009.

Maybe someone else can find the original date of the incident.

http://www.nationalterroralert.com/2009/12/03/what-happened-on-airtran-airways-flight-297/

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/12/what-happened-on-flight-297/

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/a/airtran297.htm#.VAnpBaNkR8E

Just to clarify, I have no idea if the original post was a hoax or not.

All I was doing was locating the source of the post as I knew I had read it before and it was not a current event so no cause for panic.

That said, it is plausible such an event could happen and when traveling it is always better to be cautious and alert rather than oblivious to your surroundings.

I would be just as cautious in O'Hare or LAX as I would be overseas because you never know from which direction trouble can come.

• Upvote 1

You apparently missed the part where I said I could care less what your warped opinion of anything is especially about myself!!  :eyebrows: Like I said if you can't handle calling a spade a spade, you should find a new forum, I hear the "rainbow" ones share most of your opinions!! 

Nice of you to tell people to leave here. Who made you Adam? My opinion is not warped...just based on truth, something you are not an acquaintance of.

Oh poor Maggie, stop being so bitter and frigid sweetie, you will find a man someday, once you change that attitude and get rid of a few of your cats!!  :twothumbs:

Muslims?  :eyebrows: 

When confronted with a truth that you are unable to understand, you resort to name calling and juvenile taunts. Got it.

Just to clarify, I have no idea if the original post was a hoax or not.

All I was doing was locating the source of the post as I knew I had read it before and it was not a current event so no cause for panic.

That said, it is plausible such an event could happen and when traveling it is always better to be cautious and alert rather than oblivious to your surroundings.

I would be just as cautious in O'Hare or LAX as I would be overseas because you never know from which direction trouble can come.

Actually, it is totally implausible that someone who interfered with flight attendants in this manner would be allowed back on .the plane.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

DD6 is George Hayduke your role model or what? He used to always jump inside of my posts with red ink to respond/insult... You do it even when my posts are only two lines... also he was the one who came up with the "cat lady" insults. He ALWAYS disputed any guberment involvement in wrong doings. He had nasty, unethical ways when it came to responding to anything to do with that.

He left... because he was busted as a guberment shill... but...You have his MO down to a tee.

George Hayduke

Occupation Writer Genre Humor

Notable works Get Even : The Complete Book of Dirty Tricks

George Hayduke is believed to be a pen-name based on the character George Washington Hayduke III, created by Edward Abbey in his 1975 book The Monkey Wrench Gang, and 1990 book Hayduke Lives.[1] Often in collaboration with perhaps equally pseudonymous co-author M. Nelson Chunder, Hayduke has authored numerous guides to pranks and practical jokes, primarily intended for vengeance. Activities suggested range from the merely annoying and mischievous to the illegal and extremely dangerous.

Hayduke has been called "The Meanest Man in the World", and is known as the "Master of Revenge".

Works Of George Hayduke...

Don't Get Mad, Get Even: The Big Book of Revenge 2006 310

The Big Book of Revenge: 200

Dirty Tricks for Those Who Are Serious About Getting Even 2001 231

Byte Me!: Hayduke's Guide to Computer-Generated Revenge 2000 154

Revenge is Sweet: Dozens of Wicked Ways to Have the Last Laugh 1997 144

Silent But Deadly: More Homemade Silencers from Hayduke the Master 1995 88

Revenge Techniques from the Master of Mayhem 1994   Righteous Revenge 1993 229

Hardcore Hayduke: More Down-And-Dirty Revenge Techniques 1993

Mayhem!: More from the Master of Malice 1992

Advanced Backstabbing and Mudslinging Techniques 1991

Sweet Revenge: A Serious Guide to Retribution
(previously published as I Hate You, c1983)

Payback: Advanced Backstabbing and Mudslinging Techniques 1989

The Hayduke Silencer Book: Quick and Dirty Homemade Silencers 1989

George Hayduke's Kickass!: More Mayhem from the Master of Malice 1988

Make My Day!: Hayduke's Best Revenge Techniques for the Punks in Your Life 1987 224

Screw Unto Others: Revenge Tactics for All Occasions 1986 248

Make 'em Pay!: Ultimate Revenge Techniques from the Master Trickster 1986

Revenge! 1984   Getting Even 2 1983

Up Yours!: Guide to Advanced Revenge Techniques 1982

Get Even 2: More Dirty Tricks from the Master of Revenge 1981 170

Get Even: The Complete Book of Dirty Tricks 1980 208

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Maggie123, on 07 Sept 2014 - 12:18 PM, said:snapback.png

When you resort to name calling and unfounded personal insults... it just proves you know you have lost the argument. Where did I call you a name sweetie?  :shrug: 

Finding the truth comes from hours of sifting through BS(You'd know your the best here at stirring it) to get there... something you obviously are not willing to do. There are a lot of folks on this site that have done the work and it might just do you some good to start paying attention... You might learn something. You apparently need to back away from the computer and get out more!!  :eyebrows: 

I dunno though... you seem to be on the level of a 14 year old with the way you conduct yourself. Does it make you that angry to not be able to compose a rational thought that you have to resort to personal insults?  You do it to everyone here who doesn't agree with you darling.  :shrug: 

Actually, it is totally implausible that someone who interfered with flight attendants in this manner would be allowed back on .the plane.

Really their little fella?  I said if you can't handle the truth maybe you should leave, I never told you too, I like having you around I get great laughs listening to your WARPED liberal BS!!!  Please do stick around just don't cry about it when you get owned!!   :twothumbs: 

DD6 is George Hayduke your role model or what? He used to always jump inside of my posts with red ink to respond/insult... You do it even when my posts are only two lines... also he was the one who came up with the "cat lady" insults. He ALWAYS disputed any guberment involvement in wrong doings. He had nasty, unethical ways when it came to responding to anything to do with that.

He left... because he was busted as a guberment shill... but...You have his MO down to a tee.

I must have missed him calling you a crazy cat lady, but apparently I wasn't the only one who thought that!  :shrug: However I didn't see anywhere on my CAT pics that said anything about you, I did say you need to get out more and maybe get rid of a few cats and stop being so bitter the world really is a nice place.  I can't stand our government if you actually comprehended anything you'd quickly see where I stand.  Nasty and unethical?  Pot meet kettle, WOW Maggie!  I don't bash your posts I tried asking you simple questions usually, you are the one who gets all PO'd and says "Oh I'm not playing that game, your insulting me!"  When ever anyone here asks you to explain your standpoint.  Just because you can't come up with any rational explanations or answers you either resort to insults or say your not playing anymore.  I'm simply helping you see how it feels so you stop treating others here so harshly!! :eyebrows: If a simple question is an insult to you I guess there is no hope for you hun, just because you can't answer something that doesn't fit your logic when asked isn't my fault.

Now you have yourself a nice day!!!  :hug:  :D  :lol:  :lol:

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Really their little fella?  I said if you can't handle the truth maybe you should leave, I never told you too, I like having you around I get great laughs listening to your WARPED liberal BS!!!  Please do stick around just don't cry about it when you get owned!!   :twothumbs: 

Yes, really THERE (Note correct spelling), little fella. And if I ever DO get owned, it won't  be by the likes of you.  :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

DD6 I come here to learn and exchange ideas/information/thoughtful opinions...

You constantly troll my posts with arguments/confrontations and nasty personal insults...

Again I am respectfully requesting that you stop what you have been doing... leave me alone.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes, really THERE (Note correct spelling), little fella. And if I ever DO get owned, it won't  be by the likes of you.  :twothumbs:  OH No!  Ya done got me der didn't ya!!!  :eyebrows: Glad ya kept your sentences small this time so you could stay on task!! 

DD6 I come here to learn and exchange ideas/information/thoughtful opinions...

You constantly troll my posts with arguments/confrontations and nasty personal insults...

Again I am respectfully requesting that you stop what you have been doing... leave me alone.

Ok sweetie you keep playing the victim, you as usual never answered my question and cried foul instead of coming up with any rational dialogue.  At least you do have Oc here to buddy up with so you two can at least count on 2 pluses per post!!  :D  :P   I forgot you don't answer questions have a nice day Mags!!   :twothumbs:  :hug:

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Ok sweetie you keep playing the victim, you as usual never answered my question and cried foul instead of coming up with any rational dialogue.  At least you do have Oc here to buddy up with so you two can at least count on 2 pluses per post!!  :D  :P   I forgot you don't answer questions have a nice day Mags!!   :twothumbs:  :hug:

Come on back when you learn what intelligent conversation is. Glad I could help you out on your lack of education.

Have a wonderful day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1. Christians as whole are very peaceful! Yes, they are.

2." All Muslims as jihadists" where did I say that? That's kind of the point of this thread, no?? Profiling all muslims.3. Idiocy blind devotion to the "self perceived" underdog that along with politicians is what I do not tolerate.

Comon back!? 

Once again, in English please.

Good dodge.

No answers? no problem. just duck and deflect

• Upvote 1

Yes, really THERE (Note correct spelling), little fella. And if I ever DO get owned, it won't  be by the likes of you.  :twothumbs: 

O my God is that you Professor?

You have more personalities than Shirley Ardell Mason! (AKA) Sybil

And she was a fake also! :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

Ok sweetie you keep playing the victim, you as usual never answered my question and cried foul instead of coming up with any rational dialogue. 

You Didn't Ask Me Any Questions... All Insults Here.

STOP calling me "sweetie"... "hun"... "darlin"... You are crossing the line... You are creeping me out.

My name is Maggie... Now kindly... Leave Me Alone If You Can Not Be Civil.

You Didn't Ask Me Any Questions... All Insults Here.

STOP calling me "sweetie"... "hun"... "darlin"... You are crossing the line... You are creeping me out.

My name is Maggie... Now kindly... Leave Me Alone If You Can Not Be Civil.

Maggie I ask you questions all the time, simple ones too, mostly yes or no and still can't get a response other then you taking your football and going home, "I'm not playing!"  :angry:  :angry:

Ok, I'm sorry I was trying to call you nice names swe........... hu.................... ok crap I'll call ya like we see ya, politically correct, muslim sympathizing, america hating, man bashing,  $#!+ Stirring liberal is that better? :shrug: 

O my God is that you Professor?

You have more personalities than Shirley Ardell Mason! (AKA) Sybil

And she was a fake also! :eyebrows:

ROFL I don't think so, the professor at least could put some rational thoughts together as long as the sentences were small and there were pictures!!  :D Besides poor Hame is off trying to continue warping the minds of our youth in college, while Oc has nothing better to do then guard his parents basement!!  :eyebrows:

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

ROFL I don't think so, the professor at least could put some rational thoughts together as long as the sentences were small and there were pictures!! Besides poor Hame is off trying to continue warping the minds of our youth in college, while Oc has nothing better to do then guard his parents basement!!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/186012-cancelled-flight-a-must-read-very-important/page-5#ixzz3Cgrs8AHT

Ok from now on ocdude is professor junior!

Or just PJ! :eyebrows:

Enough liberal bashing for this week.

Have fun ya'll!

Edited by Muleslayer
  • Upvote 2

Ok from now on ocdude is professor junior!

Or just PJ! :eyebrows:

Enough liberal bashing for this week.

Have fun ya'll!

Works for me buddy! PJ it is!! Take care my friend!  :twothumbs: 

PJ!

adult-footie-pjs.jpg

Dodge??? No, just didn't understand what the heck you were trying to say.

Now THERE is a surprise!!!  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Why they still hate us, 13 years later

By Fareed Zakaria

Watching the gruesome execution videos, I felt some of the same emotions I did after 9/11. Barbarism is designed to provoke anger, and it succeeded. But in September 2001, it also made me ask, “Why do they hate us?” I tried to answer that question in an essay for Newsweek that struck a chord with readers. I reread it to see what I got right and wrong and what I’ve learned in the past 13 years.

CommentsWatching the gruesome execution videos, I felt some of the same emotions I did after 9/11. Barbarism is designed to provoke anger, and it succeeded. But in September 2001, it also made me ask, “Why do they hate us?” I tried to answer that question in an essay for Newsweek that struck a chord with readers. I reread it to see what I got right and wrong and what I’ve learned in the past 13 years.

It’s not just al-Qaeda. I began by noting that Islamic terrorism is not the isolated behavior of a handful of nihilists. There is a broader culture that has been complicit or at least unwilling to combat it. Things have changed on this front but not nearly enough.

Fareed Zakaria writes a foreign affairs column for The Post. He is also the host of CNN’s Fareed Zakaria GPS and editor at large of Time magazine.View Archive

It’s not an Islam problem but an Arab problem. In the early 2000s, Indonesia was our biggest concern because of a series of terrorist attacks there after 9/11. But over the past decade, jihad and even Islamic fundamentalism have not done well in Indonesia — the largest Muslim country in the world, larger in that sense than Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Libya and the Gulf states put together. Or look at India, which is right next door to Ayman al-Zawahiri’s headquarters in Pakistan, but very few of its 165 million Muslims are members of al-Qaeda.Zawahiri has announced a bold effort to recruit Indian Muslims, but I suspect it will fail.

Arab political decay. The central point of the essay was that the reason the Arab world produces fanaticism and jihad is political stagnation. By 2001, almost every part of the world had seen significant political progress — Eastern Europe, Asia, Latin America, even Africa had held many free and fair elections. But the Arab world remained a desert. In 2001, most Arabs had fewer freedoms than they did in 1951.

The one aspect of life that Arab dictators could not ban was religion, so Islam had become the language of political opposition. As the Westernized, secular dictatorships of the Arab world failed — politically, economically and socially — the fundamentalists told the people, “Islam is the solution.”

The Arab world was left with dictatorships on one hand and deeply illiberal opposition groups on the other — Hosni Mubarak or al-Qaeda. The more extreme the regime, the more violent the opposition. This cancer was deeper and more destructive than I realized. Despite the removal of Saddam Hussein in Iraq and despite the Arab Spring, this dynamic between dictators and jihadis has not been broken.

Look at Syria, where, until recently, Bashar al-Assad actually had beenhelping the Islamic State by buying oil and gas from it and shelling its opponents, the Free Syrian Army, when the two were battling each other. Assad was playing the old dictator’s game, giving his people a stark choice — it’s either me or the Islamic State. And many Syrians (the Christian minority, for example) have chosen him.

The greatest setback has been in Egypt, where a nonviolent Islamist movement took power and squandered its chance by overreaching. But not content to let the Muslim Brotherhood fail at the polls, the army displaced it by force and moved back into power. Egypt is now a more brutal police state than it was under Mubarak. The Muslim Brotherhood has been banned, many of its members killed or jailed, the rest driven underground. Let’s hope that ,10 years from now, we do not find ourselves discussing the causes of the rise of an Islamic State in Egypt.

What did I miss in that essay 13 years ago? The fragility of these countries. I didn’t recognize that if the dictatorships faltered, the state could collapse, and that beneath the state there was no civil society — nor, in fact, a real nation. Once chaos reigned across the Middle East, people reached not for their national identities — Iraqi, Syrian — but for much older ones: Shiite, Sunni, Kurd and Arab.

I should have paid greater attention to my mentor in graduate school, Samuel Huntington, who once explained that Americans never recognize that, in the developing world, the key is not the kind of government — communist, capitalist, democratic, dictatorial — but the degree of government. That absence of government is what we are watching these days, from Libya to Iraq to Syria.

Read more from Fareed Zakaria’s archivefollow him on Twitter orsubscribe to his updates on Facebook.

And Now Back To Our DV's Drama Club Performance Of Monty Python's 'The Argument Clinic' ! :rolleyes:

tumblr_mdirqzevF81ruloaco2_250.gif

:D       :D     :D

• Upvote 1