Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Supersemar: Global Reset for Humanity

RVWITHME

Any new gold backed currency may be for use of transferring wealth with the bis from country to country foriegn debts or something

If they do this for every day uses we are screwed in a bad way

I like the fiat system

It is easily repaired with numbers and we all have an understanding of what money is worth

The problem is all the different types of currencies around the world

Just like all the different types of languages around the world

One language for all humans would simplify the world and most likely bring peace on earth

One currency standard by the IMF would eliminate the cheating and corruption

They want you to be ignorant

They can make us kill each other because we don't understand each other

We should push for a universal language first of all

Then we can worry about money

First we need to know our neighbors

Not know them by what some one else tells us

I don't see ohio fighting Pennsylvania

We know each other

the only way to fix anything is to go back to a Greenback like Lincoln did and our founders did before him. not based on Gold or Debt but strictly regulated by congress as to the amount in circulation. no more inflation or deflation and a deterrent from the rich from collecting all the Gold or debt based money. I used to think a backed currency on gold or silver was a good idea until I did my history. especially now we see how the price of gold is manipulated by the central banks around the world. they could destroy the US in a few years and leave us penniless. gold standard only lasted for a little while because the US owned 70% of the worlds gold -even then within 30 years it was all taken from us.

• Upvote 1

the only way to fix anything is to go back to a Greenback like Lincoln did and our founders did before him. not based on Gold or Debt but strictly regulated by congress as to the amount in circulation. no more inflation or deflation and a deterrent from the rich from collecting all the Gold or debt based money. I used to think a backed currency on gold or silver was a good idea until I did my history. especially now we see how the price of gold is manipulated by the central banks around the world. they could destroy the US in a few years and leave us penniless. gold standard only lasted for a little while because the US owned 70% of the worlds gold -even then within 30 years it was all taken from us.

its not gonna soley be backed by gold.  Assets are going to play a huge part for what a country can produce and has in adjusting new exchange rates.  For this to occur exchange rates will ether have to devalue significantly or revalue significantly if we are switching to a brand new monetary system.  If you research the past many countries tried to inflate their way to prosperity but failed every time.  Many dont wanna believe it but its true and its already here its only a matter of time until jack Lew announces the new treasury bills and yes i think its inevitable for the U.S dollar to take a healthy hit because we simply created a monster of inflation and debt. Once the printing stops the fed reserve will be No more.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

Good Post Belecosity... Very Much Agree.

End The Federal Reserve

A good way to do that would be for us to insist on a true audit of the Fed Reserve.... make it a huge priority when elections come up.

It took Ron Paul 10 years to get a bill passed calling for that... yet our congress still spends about 15 minutes with them per year.

What in the Heck???

• Upvote 2

OK, bars closed and they said "come back tomorrow" which I find funny because it IZZZ tomorrow already.

I asked them, dont they know that this is ST Patricks Weekend, but they declined my insinuation that they should stay open for 72 hours... Sheesh Lassie, you don't need no sleep..

So I'm back here to torment the troops, but I can't begin to tell you all just how PROUD I feel to be a part of this DV community...

Doesn't seem to matter...... Supersemar, Global Revalue, Ukranian Nuclear Threat, USD Currency Collapse, Alien Intervention, whatever...

We ALL seem to hang together quite nicely in spite of the trauma and drama.

It's just nice to know that if and when this event occurs, there will be people like every one of you to take the reigns and pull your communities in a better direction.

Sincerely honored to be among such a high class crowd.

• Upvote 1

Thanks easy that was very interesting it is well worth the 15 minutes to watch it for everyone

I recommend it

This should be on prime time tv every day for a month

Obama said he would fundamentally change America and it look as if he will allow this on his watch

These are those who wish to control the world but free people stopped them with the federal reserve

The fed gave them the finger years ago now Obama brings our enemy's back

They will control America if this happens

We will see if Obama makes it 11 days now

There is no reason to have a commodity in a hole locked up so we can have trade on this planet and who ever holds the gold runs the show

The illuminati should not get to control us with gold locked in a hole while we get a new piece of paper with their signiture on it

The dollar is what stopped them before now Obama is trying to give it back to them in exchange for debt free

Debt free ?

I'd like to see the books on the 18 trillion in debt

Obama added 9 trillion in debt in 5 years

Plus he spent the 6 trillion a year in total revenues our govt takes in ?

That's 39 trillion dollars in 5 years

Show me what he bought with 39 trillion dollars

Look up total govt revenues to see how much they take in each year with all the tariffs told fees licensing fining crap It's over 6 trillion a year

I think Obama is destroying our country and has himself surrounded by people to take the fall if they get close to figuring out what he's up to

They plea the fifth to drag their feet to give them more time to execute

On e it's executed its to late to do anything

Well he's got about a week according to how long it took to kill Kennedy 11 days

WHAT?  It begins with inaccurate information - Kennedy was killed in 1963, not 1966.  If the document was signed in 1966???

its not gonna soley be backed by gold.  Assets are going to play a huge part for what a country can produce and has in adjusting new exchange rates.  For this to occur exchange rates will ether have to devalue significantly or revalue significantly if we are switching to a brand new monetary system.  If you research the past many countries tried to inflate their way to prosperity but failed every time.  Many dont wanna believe it but its true and its already here its only a matter of time until jack Lew announces the new treasury bills and yes i think its inevitable for the U.S dollar to take a healthy hit because we simply created a monster of inflation and debt. Once the printing stops the fed reserve will be No more.

I agree with you but for Jack Lew to announce a new treasury bill it would mean that Jack Lew actually is willing to stand up to central banks around the world... I don't really see that happening. not saying it can't but it's gonna take more than an average politicians to stand up to the debt based fiat monetary system we have today. The IMF and the BIS do not want this to happen. the U.S., in order to do this would have to cut ties with these organizations in order for this to happen. this scenario is inevitable at some point (hopefully soon) but with the current status quo in  Washington and the republicans and democrats being completely sold out,,,, our only chance is to get a president like Jackson or Madison willing to make this radical and dangerous choice to take back the sovereignty of our countries monetary system. 

just  MHO but what is about to happen, noone at the IMF or BIS wants this to happen. it means a loss of control of our contry or any country that tries to do this.

It's Already Posted In The Rumor Section ! ;)

Here's The Link Below ...

This info is currently being pushed for "consumption", but I'm not sure what to make of it as to its authenticity, especially since it mentions “OPPT” as an involved party.

Still trying to figure out "Where's The Beef" (Money), or if this could be a major ruse..

Maybe some of you DV members have a more cohesive take on this.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/174012-supersemar-global-reset-for-humanity/#ixzz2w9TqbRJX

B)B) B)

I think this is "MAJOR" can someone confirm please thank you This is about the original money system backed by assets which it is about to be again. HUGE!!! http://europafilmschannel.com/supersemar-global-reset-for-humanity/

PHEONIX BLOG TALK RADIO talk show confirmed this article on there last broadcast on 3-14-14................you are right....this is HUGE !

Payment Order 1-11

ogos-300x66.png

With the launch of the Program Payment Order 1-11 INDONESIA WORLD LIGHTHOUSE ” DECLARATION OF TRANSACTION ” N0.A5.AAAAA -303-333-742-42 International Institution Transaction World Bank 1997 for 2014 :

Exhibits AB
SUPER SEMAR SEMAR
PAYMENT ORDERS 1 -11 ALFA OMEGA
Owner and Control Consortium Internationality
ORBIT INTERNATIONAL TRUST WORLD SWISSINDO
Z1 Financial Accounts

MSPTD – MULTI SUPER POWER PRASASTY TRUSTY DYNASTY

BY GRANTOR
NEO THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GOD SKY EARTH
THE KINGDOM OF THE BIG FIVE Continent

AND

GRANTEE
PEOPLE ‘S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF LAOS
TESTAMENTARY DEPOSITION OF INTERNATIONAL TO 253 COUNTRIES

March 11, 2014 is the all- important moment for the world and the entire universe and it’s creatures and a new history of a long journey in the archipelago, the historical beginning of the end and changes in real rebirth of a new world global order system.

Payment Order 1-11 is the gate implementation of the entire financial system to the new Global Government order. Payment Moment 1-11 is a symbol of change all over the world legal order in the basic concepts of the main points of UN – ORBIT INTERNATIONAL TRUST WORLD SWISSINDO to the universal concept of NEO THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GOD SKY EARTH.

Re-organize the system for prosperity, justice, balance essential nature at the will of creator as well as in line with the UN Declaration of Human Rights 1948.

With the main program :
1 . Master Plan
2 . Key Master Plan
3 . Human Obligations
4 . Quota Payment for 253 Countries World.
5 . State Debt Elimination.
6 . Debt Elimination each person.

Moment March 11, 2014 was a very important moment for humanity and for the happiness in the world. This moment abolished human enslavement and liberated basic human rights. This is the realization of the promise of God as the almighty creator. Being compassionate to honor and glory to his fellow man.

Welcome to the new world order in the UN – SWISSINDO Being NEO THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GOD SKY EARTH.

We are all one….we are all the same…we are brothers and sisters as God’s precious creatures.

For further information visit UNGSE at GodSkyEarth.org

Twitter UNGodSkyEarth

Twitter NEOGodSkyEarth

further reading:

History of the Supersemar The Indonesian abbreviation for Surat Perintah Sebelas Maret (Order of March the Eleventh) was a document signed by the Indonesian President Sukarno on 11 March 1966, giving the army commander Lt. Gen. Suharto authority to take whatever measures he “deemed necessary” to restore order to the chaotic situation during the Indonesian killings of 1965–66. The abbreviation “Supersemar” is a play on the name of Semar, the mystic and powerful figure who commonly appears in Javanese mythology including wayang puppet shows. The invocation of Semar was presumably intended to help draw on Javanese mythology to lend support to Suharto’s legitimacy during the period of the transition of authority from Sukarno to Suharto.

In effect, the Supersemar came to be seen as the key instrument of the transfer of executive power from Sukarno to Suharto. source: wikipedia.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Universal Declaration of Human Rights

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) is a milestone document in the history of human rights. Drafted by representatives with different legal and cultural backgrounds from all regions of the world, the Declaration was proclaimed by the United Nations General Assembly in Paris on 10 December 1948 General Assembly resolution 217 A (III) (French) (Spanish)  as a common standard of achievements for all peoples and all nations. It sets out, for the first time, fundamental human rights to be universally protected. 

This website contains any available UDHR translations with no distinction between languages and dialects since all of them serve the purpose of global dissemination. At present, there are 419 different translations of UDHR, available in HTML and/or PDF format. 

OHCHR also maintains a worldwide collection of materials on the UDHR which is permanently based in the OHCHR Headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland. To know more about the collection, click on UDHR materials in the left-hand column.

The goal of this website is to disseminate UDHR broadly. You can help by contributing translations that not already included in the collection and also by sending us any UDHR materials that you have produced. For further instructions on submitting a translation, please refer to the submission guide. If you wish to send us UDHR materials, click on Contact the UDHR Team in the left-hand column to see the mailing address.

Important:

• Efforts have been made to select the official or best available translations, produce new translations in widely spoken languages and, most importantly, make them easily accessible to the public. It should be noted, however, that OHCHR bears no responsibility for the quality and accuracy of any translations other than those of the six official UN languages. OHCHR would appreciate receiving any feedback in this sense by competent agencies.
  • If UDHR translations or materials are reproduced, users should make reference to this website as a source by providing a link.
  • All suggestions or modifications concerning translations posted on this website can be sent to hredatabase@ohchr.org

More information:

sorry forgot link

http://www.ohchr.org/en/udhr/pages/introduction.aspx

Edited by SnowGlobe7

Let me help decode this post above a little for you......

Key item:

"This moment abolished human enslavement and liberated basic human rights."

Something was signed symbolically on a sheet of 1 dollar bills.

This is relevant HOW to our interests? It's not. Ignore it and move on.

Nothing is relevant except a rate change.

• Upvote 1

WHAT?  It begins with inaccurate information - Kennedy was killed in 1963, not 1966.  If the document was signed in 1966???

Yes your right

I didn't catch that

Thanks

That voice sounds like some kook off the old pl chat room on yahoo

He was a nut used bots and screwed up the chat rooms over there

Not saying its him but it sure sounds like him

He always booted everyone and screwed up their computers

I mean a real psycho nut case

Sounds exactly like him

Let me help decode this post above a little for you......

Key item:

"This moment abolished human enslavement and liberated basic human rights."

Something was signed symbolically on a sheet of 1 dollar bills.

This is relevant HOW to our interests? It's not. Ignore it and move on.

Nothing is relevant except a rate change.

I totally agree with you.  I hope we're right.

WORLD

Push 'reset' button on world, WEF founder says

Kim Hjelmgaard, USA TODAY

10 days ago

Facebook

Twitter

Google Plus

more

Andy Mettler

Davos, Switzerland. The 2014 annual meeting of the World Economic Forum will take place there from Jan. 22 to 25.

It's time to press the "reset" button on the world, the founder of the World Economic Forum said Wednesday, addressing media ahead of the WEF's much ballyhooed annual meeting in Davos-Klosters, Switzerland, that gets underway in a week's time.

"The world is complex, it's fast-moving, it's interconnected, and we in Davos want to provide a mirror to the world as it is. It is not a meeting devoted to one set of issues. It's a meeting that address the complexity of our world," said Klaus Schwab, the WEF's founder and executive chairman.

Schwab was speaking as part of efforts to showcase the upcoming yearly jamboree for the global political and corporate elite that has as its core aim an ambition no less lofty than to foster an environment where the myriad problems and challenges facing the world in 2014 can be tackled head on.

The confab officially kicks off on Jan. 22 and runs through Jan. 25. USA TODAY will publish a more in-depth preview of the event in the days running up to the meeting.

But speaking to journalists Wednesday, Schwab said: "We need to push the reset button. The world is still much too much caught in a crisis-management mode. We should look at our future in a much more constructive and strategic way. That is what Davos is about." He added that Davos is a unique forum because, "There is no place in the world where so many stakeholders of our global future assemble, all united by the mission of improving the state of the world."

Schwab said that confidence appeared to be creeping back into the global economy following the difficult post-financial crises years, but that for many countries, "It's like running with a heavy backpack on your shoulders."

More than 2,500 fellow Davos travelers will convene in the small Swiss mountain town, including dozens of heads of state and hundreds of business leaders. The official theme for this year's meeting is "The Reshaping of the World: Consequences for Society, Politics and Business."

Presidents and prime ministers from the Group of 20 countries who will address the meeting include:

Tony Abbot, prime minister of Australia

Shinzo Abe, prime minister of Japan

David Cameron, prime minister of the United Kingdom

Enrico Letta, prime minister of Italy

Enrique Peña Nieto, president of Mexico

Park Geun-Hye, president of the Republic of Korea

Dilma Rousseff, president of Brazil

WORLD

Push 'reset' button on world, WEF founder says

Kim Hjelmgaard, USA TODAY

10 days ago

Facebook

Twitter

Google Plus

more

Andy Mettler

Davos, Switzerland. The 2014 annual meeting of the World Economic Forum will take place there from Jan. 22 to 25.

It's time to press the "reset" button on the world, the founder of the World Economic Forum said Wednesday, addressing media ahead of the WEF's much ballyhooed annual meeting in Davos-Klosters, Switzerland, that gets underway in a week's time.

"The world is complex, it's fast-moving, it's interconnected, and we in Davos want to provide a mirror to the world as it is. It is not a meeting devoted to one set of issues. It's a meeting that address the complexity of our world," said Klaus Schwab, the WEF's founder and executive chairman.

Schwab was speaking as part of efforts to showcase the upcoming yearly jamboree for the global political and corporate elite that has as its core aim an ambition no less lofty than to foster an environment where the myriad problems and challenges facing the world in 2014 can be tackled head on.

The confab officially kicks off on Jan. 22 and runs through Jan. 25. USA TODAY will publish a more in-depth preview of the event in the days running up to the meeting.

But speaking to journalists Wednesday, Schwab said: "We need to push the reset button. The world is still much too much caught in a crisis-management mode. We should look at our future in a much more constructive and strategic way. That is what Davos is about." He added that Davos is a unique forum because, "There is no place in the world where so many stakeholders of our global future assemble, all united by the mission of improving the state of the world."

Schwab said that confidence appeared to be creeping back into the global economy following the difficult post-financial crises years, but that for many countries, "It's like running with a heavy backpack on your shoulders."

More than 2,500 fellow Davos travelers will convene in the small Swiss mountain town, including dozens of heads of state and hundreds of business leaders. The official theme for this year's meeting is "The Reshaping of the World: Consequences for Society, Politics and Business."

Presidents and prime ministers from the Group of 20 countries who will address the meeting include:

Tony Abbot, prime minister of Australia

Shinzo Abe, prime minister of Japan

David Cameron, prime minister of the United Kingdom

Enrico Letta, prime minister of Italy

Enrique Peña Nieto, president of Mexico

Park Geun-Hye, president of the Republic of Korea

Dilma Rousseff, president of Brazil

Enrico Letta was ousted. Now it's Matteo Renzi.