Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 02/26/2014

Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita file where the spin starts here J

Breaking News : Umbertino admitted he forgot where he put Yanokovych, that’s why USA is considering $1B loan guarantee for Ukraine but no decision yet.  Boosterbglee said $1B will not do much but will help.   

The bull has been up and down the slippery slope, gaining another 18 points today. The Machine is happy gold closed at 1330. Anika Therapy soared in pre-market.  Delta Airlines is changing the sky miles rules from miles earned to ticket price, eburt is okay as long as they adjust the required miles for free tickets.  Bitcoin bounced back closing today at $581 as Japanese authorities are looking into Mt. Gox closure, Rayzur warns Markinsa to hang back on bitcoin. Solar City went up 70% in the last year as Costco and Walmart are changing to solar panels for power as heating bills are triple.  Rodandstaff reported hearing on offshore tax evasion is going today pointing how 22,000 secret accounts belonging to wealthy Americans evaded tax with Credit Suisse help. It is reported the cash is hidden in genx4me’s pantyhose, fraudulent visa applications, elevator going to bank location from vacation spots.  Lawerenceofdinaria knows how to have fun as he dances the safety rule for Virgin Air. Legalised pot becoming big business bringing one million dollar sales in January alone.  Captl1 pays $500 to go on recreational marijuana trip to Colorado.  Saint confirmed this business is exploding and it is projected to be 10 billion dollar business in 2018 as more states get on board.  It is still merky between state and federal law.  Neopolitan has been warned not to smoke it where it’s not legal, whereas Calkid11 said he can buy marijuana infused snacks from chocolate to chips to cake are on the shelves in Colorado,  sounds like Jamaica with its ganja cake.  Pattyangel wants to make sure you watch CNBC tonight at 10pm ET “MARIJUANA IN AMERICA – Colorado Pot Rush”. 

From dinar land : Chess reported Iraqi diplomat in Washington can not keep quiet anymore, calling ol’ USA being the hold up for the revaluation of their currency.  Meanwhile, Maliki in his weekly address told the parliament to approve the budget immediately as projects like housing, government buildings and hospitals are depending on the budget funds. He added Iraq has accomplished a lot in the last few years and the development of Iraq will continue.  He urged Iraqi people not to get involved with aliens who come to kill and destroy.  In the meantime, air assault led by sandfly has been successful in intercepting weapon delivery from the border and destroying some camps, reported Vietnam1969.   Under the persuasion of RVwithme, parliament  decided to bundle 100 laws/rules in one basket to pass to enable CBI to carry with the project zeros and start the revaluation of currency without any delay.  Yota691 reported some funds are being released in Iraqi Dinar for the development of Iraq.  Boys.. let’s play nice and not pointing the fingers but get this done J

From rumor land : TerryK said Iraq passed a lot of laws, something is up.  IMF wants to be recognized in the play.  Frank26 said he didn’t know the rate but understood it like his breath and he knew it has arrived. Aggiedad77 said there are claims dinar is being traded in US Banks. Last but not least, Okie the oil man said he is preparing for one of the best days in his life... does he mean tomorrow??

Goldiegirl is happy to hear the sound of rain in California, whilst blustery wind is sweeping Midwest bringing some arctic cold and possible snowflakes. 

On a side note, I am a proud mama as my daughter won her debate today 6-0.  When I showed up at school, she yelled “that’s my mom” J If you wonder what the debate was, “Should juvenile delinquents be tried as adults in all murder cases”.

I am Nadita,  the spin stops here, send your comments to #naditafile..  don’t go away, Dinar Thug is next.. Good night and sweet dream :) enjoy the music 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCw7_CFaENw

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 16

Thanks for the Spin Nadita!!!!! (going to go check air miles with AA to see if they hit crazyville as well)....

Interesting debate Nadita..... which side of it did she draw? Pro or con?... That could have been a tough one..... and congratulations to her for winning!!

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the Spin Nadita!!!!! (going to go check air miles with AA to see if they hit crazyville as well)....

Interesting debate Nadita..... which side of it did she draw? Pro or con?... That could have been a tough one..... and congratulations to her for winning!!

Rayzur,

She was pro :) the other team didn't have a chance lol  

• Upvote 2

Proud momma Nadita!!!!  Thanks for you're time dedicated to this forum…you are a keeper!  :bravo:

Yes I am very proud of her.. she is very smart and knows what she wants and goes after it ;) sounds like someone I know lol 

Thank you for being regular here.. hope this baby comes out soon so I can go to my next assignment lol

• Upvote 2

.......thx, Nadita.....done perspicaciously with perspicuity :excl: :excl:

;) ;) :)

AS USUAL ---THANKS NADITA FOR THE GREAT POST AND MUSIC. CONGRATS TO YOUR DAUGHTER FOR HER WIN TODAY AND HER MOM DID A PRETTY GOOD JOB HERSELF WITH HER ASSIGNMENT. ALL IS QUIET ON THE EASTERN FRONT TONIGHT BUT PREPARING FOR SOME MORE ACTION SOON. KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK.  :)

Yes, sir  :tiphat: 

THANKS

Thank you for your service  :tiphat: 

I'm still loving it. :D

Zulumon,

Glad to hear that :)

• Upvote 1