Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - We Could See (The RV) Within The Next 2 Weeks !

DinarThug

Thanks Thug a licious!!!!

I'm so much more confident now that Frank said the banks were happy (about what.... or why, I don't know... but they are happy)

I know it must mean something, and nonetheless, I think I'll wait until there are official reports of Iraqi's dancing in the streets..... they have so much practice dancing from years past.... I'm sure they can't wait to show off those new RV steps.......

and/or bleechers with huge TV screens set up in the green zone would be a pretty cool buzz...

I'm going to go have a blue frosting cookie just in case.......

• Upvote 3

Thanks Thug a licious!!!!

I'm so much more confident now that Frank said the banks were happy (about what.... or why, I don't know... but they are happy)

I know it must mean something, and nonetheless, I think I'll wait until there are official reports of Iraqi's dancing in the streets..... they have so much practice dancing from years past.... I'm sure they can't wait to show off those new RV steps.......

and/or bleechers with huge TV screens set up in the green zone would be a pretty cool buzz...

I'm going to go have a blue frosting cookie just in case.......

I remember the big screen tv's post years ago when Iraq had barely any electricity........I think Zenith was the top brand back then

• Upvote 2

OK, not to get everyone all fired up (yet), but I'm seeing a change for 2/19/2014 of 11.6 IQD to the USD instead of yesterday's 1,169.9 rate.

This could just be a Glitch, but if anyone is awake now, check out this link for yourselves.

http://www.barchart.com/detailedquote/forex/US_Dollar/Iraq_Dinars/%5EUSDIQD

Here's how it shows now (excuse the formatting if you can't read it properly):

Detailed Quote - Past 5 DaysDaily Quotes  Weekly Quotes  Monthly Quotes  
Date Open High Low Last Change % Change Volume 02/19/14 11.6 11.6 11.6 11.6 -1,158.3 -99.01% 5 02/18/14 1,172.7 1,172.7 1,169.9 1,169.9 -2.7 -0.23% 4 02/17/14 1,172.7 1,172.7 1,172.6 1,172.6 +28.2 +2.46% 2 02/14/14 1,140.6 1,144.4 1,140.6 1,144.4 +0.4 +0.03% 2 02/13/14 1,142.2 1,144.0 1,142.2 1,144.0 -7.8 -0.68% 1

-- Period -- -- High -- -- Low -- -- Percent Change -- 5-Day 1,172.7 on 02/18/14     11.6 on 02/19/14     -98.99% since 02/12/14     1-Month 1,172.7 on 02/18/14     11.6 on 02/19/14     -99.00% since 01/17/14     3-Month 1,172.7 on 02/18/14     11.6 on 02/19/14     -99.00% since 11/19/13     6-Month 1,172.7 on 02/18/14     11.6 on 02/19/14     -98.98% since 08/19/13     12-Month 1,172.7 on 02/18/14     11.6 on 02/19/14     -98.99% since 02/19/13     Year to Date 1,172.7 on 02/18/14     11.6 on 02/19/14     -99.00% since 12/31/13  
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well 11.6 is around 10 cent value

Its odd that they have had so many " glitches " with the IQD over the years

If that happened I'd feel sorry for those who recently sold out and are hell bent on talking others into selling out

Does the dollar have "glitches " of this magnitude from time to time too?

The world would go crazy if it did

• Upvote 1

I think its a fake I went in the bar chart site and rechecked and nothing shows or any news of it and there should be news

Maybe not a fake per se, could be a glitch (or precursor) but there are currently much lower changes for other currencies if you go there and plug those in.

Also, you have a very low currency auction volume and launch of trading for the Credit Bank of Iraq happening as of today, so those are things that make you go hmmmm.

Keep watching.

• Upvote 1

CNN. The Clown News Network - Also Available For Birthday Party's !

2-18-2014 Newshound Guru Millionday Quote: "A source of (time ) yesterday ( that the meeting discussed the instructions for the sale and purchase of foreign currencies that have been working out from last Sunday, he said ( banks expressed their willingness to implement the instructions to enhance the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies..." this was sent to me and it is also paired with formal orders by the Governor of CBI , Turki. this is the call for the reality rate to be applied by all the banks -- they have to do the steps they have been given and this is the formal order for them to begin that process...

2-18-2014 Newshound Guru Millionday this was to begin yesterday...they have to comply due to the banking laws...no timeline given of how long it will take or how many steps but the beginning would seem to be the raising of the rate against foreign currencies and the call will come that they are to exchange for redenomination as well.

2-18-2014 Intel Guru Frank26 [via anonymous] we are witnessing a lot of activity and the banks are happy…the 3 zero notes have all been pulled in and now the CBI needs to release the new rate or return the dinars to the banks.

2-18-2014 Intel Guru Delta [via anonymous] [(Can) the OMO can work without a rate?] no, the IMF did two Article 4 reveiws of Iraq. The next Article 4 review for the GOI is in March and they have to move to Open Market Operations before the March Article 4 review. The OMO cannot operate without a new rate and something needs to happen quickly. there is terrific pressure on the CBI and this week should see some exciting events over the next 2 weeks, we may see the rate start low...(.30 cents) and rise over the next couple weeks to $1.17 or whatever rate they have in mind.

2-18-2014 Intel Guru Delta The CBI has no choice or time left…almost all the IQD has been pulled off the street...Kurdistan needs to have money to operate...do not be disturbed to see a rate of .10 or .30 and don’t worry because the value will come up...no one knows the date or rate, but the articles from the CBI are showing the rate must come out soon, and the currency announced to the world. we could see the new rate come out any day and any time of day within the next 2 weeks. This is an exciting time for us all!

I am excited.

Except that no one has PROVEN by argument that the rate must go up if they go to OMO (open market)

They do have a rate. 1165.

I'll just wait and see if that's ok with the guru's, I love the excuse's they give when it doesn't happen and they're WRONG AGAIN how creative. Its always something.

apostrophe's....are for possessive's - if you use them for a plural's, feeding the goat's, hamburger's for Sale!

and two pea's in a pod...well it starts to look a little weird.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Honest question to some of you people invested in the Dinar:  Do you still become excited when reading these BS guru/intel screeds? Haven't you all been duped long enough?  When will some of you finally look in the mirror, categorically admit that you have made an honest mistake promoted by human greed and desire, and move on?  

To be honest, I feel ashamed and sad for those gullible individuals. Countless lives, relationships, and even marriages have been ruined thanks to this RV myth.

Edited by ShallowBeThyGame
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8