Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - We Could See (The RV) Within The Next 2 Weeks !

DinarThug

You think the gurus are the smart ones and we are the uneducated masses

So you come here to do battle with what you refer to as uneducated masses

What do you get for your efforts

You talk about everyone wasting their time

What exactly are you doing returning to a place your not even welcome

You have said your banned from here yet here you are

You must be either nuts , narcistic or uneducated and you don't know what it means to be banned

A freaking half wit

• Upvote 2

You think the gurus are the smart ones and we are the uneducated masses

So you come here to do battle with what you refer to as uneducated masses

What do you get for your efforts

You talk about everyone wasting their time

What exactly are you doing returning to a place your not even welcome

You have said your banned from here yet here you are

You must be either nuts , narcistic or uneducated and you don't know what it means to be banned

A freaking half wit

Arguing with you is tantamount to purposely pounding my head into a brick wall.  I truly apologize to you dontlop, but I cannot continue this diatribe with you!  You espouse garbage, compose sentences on par with a grammatically-inferior 4th grader, double space posts for seemingly zero reasons, and lack the capacity to consider opposing sides of arguments.  You are continuously exhibiting the qualities of "that" guy whom lacks understanding and repeats snippets of edited 'facts' respecting current and past events to fit your agenda of righteousness.

You are no more than a charlatan with an unusually large amount of false hope.  Of course, you are going to be a multi-millionaire very very soon, purchasing private jets, and a villa in some third world shithole.  I wish you the best and please don't spend your rent money and food for your children (procreation is most likely off the table for you thanks to your rather absurd viewpoints) on more Dinars!  

• Downvote 3

Arguing with you is tantamount to purposely pounding my head into a brick wall.  I truly apologize to you dontlop, but I cannot continue this diatribe with you!  You espouse garbage, compose sentences on par with a grammatically-inferior 4th grader, double space posts for seemingly zero reasons, and lack the capacity to consider opposing sides of arguments.  You are continuously exhibiting the qualities of "that" guy whom lacks understanding and repeats snippets of edited 'facts' respecting current and past events to fit your agenda of righteousness.

You are no more than a charlatan with an unusually large amount of false hope.  Of course, you are going to be a multi-millionaire very very soon, purchasing private jets, and a villa in some third world shithole.  I wish you the best and please don't spend your rent money and food for your children (procreation is most likely off the table for you thanks to your rather absurd viewpoints) on more Dinars!  

Well, you certainly won't continue the conversation now as I just banned you from this site and if you come back and start again, I will ban you again. Thanks to the member that reported this jerk!

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 10

........on 4/01.......the CBI sez "Okay, it's RV time: our R-ecreational V-ehicles now going way up....APRIL FOOL'S DAY YOU DV PEOPLE"

.................................................negged myself for this!...................................................................................

• Upvote 1

Arguing with you is tantamount to purposely pounding my head into a brick wall.  I truly apologize to you dontlop, but I cannot continue this diatribe with you!  You espouse garbage, compose sentences on par with a grammatically-inferior 4th grader, double space posts for seemingly zero reasons, and lack the capacity to consider opposing sides of arguments.  You are continuously exhibiting the qualities of "that" guy whom lacks understanding and repeats snippets of edited 'facts' respecting current and past events to fit your agenda of righteousness. You are no more than a charlatan with an unusually large amount of false hope.  Of course, you are going to be a multi-millionaire very very soon, purchasing private jets, and a villa in some third world shithole.  I wish you the best and please don't spend your rent money and food for your children (procreation is most likely off the table for you thanks to your rather absurd viewpoints) on more Dinars!

Lol

I must of hit a nerve

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This guy has been under numerous names he will be back he has no life

The same guy told me the same thing last week about he'd rather beat his head off a brick wall than talk to me

Yet he's obsessed with talking to me

Lol

• Upvote 6

I saw that ppl like that don't have a life poor poor guy so he'll make u r life his  n hoping 2 get 1

perhaps he should go in2 chat there r hungry wolves in there n it would make a nice show 2 sit back n watch the feeding frenzy

TG ban his IP address so he can't come back as sum1 else

Edited by Flash101
  • Upvote 3

Bye Troll ! :wave:

BAD NEWS FOR COMMENTERS CONSIDERED 'TROLLS' !

Feb. 17, 2014 11:20am Elizabeth Kreft

Narcissists, psychopaths, sadists or Machiavellian? When it comes to online trolls, you can take your pick: Researchers say habitual electronic provocateurs have several of these serious personality issues.

One of the biggest studies yet into such behavior has found that Internet “trolls” — those who post deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument — may need some intense therapy.

shutterstock_177029624-620x411.jpg

Mom used to wash your mouth out with soap when you said something mean; what happens when that nasty behavior happens online? Perhaps real therapy is needed. (Photo credit: Shutterstock)

Researchers said sadistic behavior was most commonly exhibited online, and that commenters’ negative traits got worse the longer the person spent online, Slate reported.

“Respondents completed personality inventories and a survey of their Internet commenting styles,” the team at the University of Manitoba said in their report.

Erin Buckels and two colleagues conducted the research via two tests, and determined “overall, strong positive associations emerged among online commenting frequency, trolling enjoyment, and troll identity, pointing to a common construct underlying the measures.”

Screen-Shot-2014-02-17-at-10.03.46-AM-62

Buckels’ and fellow researchers found trolls had nasty personality scores. (Image source: Buckels via Slate)

Both studies revealed similar patterns of relations between trolling and the Dark Tetrad of personality: trolling correlated positively with sadism, psychopathy and Machiavellianism, using both enjoyment ratings and identity scores. The Daily Mail reported:

One asked survey participants what they “enjoyed doing most” when on online comment sites, offering five options: “debating issues that are important to you,” “chatting with others,” “making new friends,” “trolling others,” and “other.”

It found only 5.6 percent of survey respondents actually enjoyed trolling. “Both trolls and sadists feel sadistic glee at the distress of others,” the team wrote. “Sadists just want to have fun … and the Internet is their playground!”

Psychology Today explained Machiavelli was legendary for his duplicitous nature, and modern psychiatrists now use “Machiavellian” to describe people who are brilliantly and dangerously self-centered.
Based on this research, it’s safe to assume whether online or in person, these trolls could benefit from a few doses of humility, or a visit to the therapist.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/17/bad-news-for-commenters-considered-trolls/

:D    :D    :D

• Upvote 4

I haven't seen any intelligence out of this narcistic troll yet

Sorry dontlop..my big fingers and these little buttons...I accidentally begged ya when I meant to + + ya.....come on family! help a brother out!!! ;o)

Time to get the Troll traps out...that or throw him in the lobster tank!!!

• Upvote 1

Well, you certainly won't continue the conversation now as I just banned you from this site and if you come back and start again, I will ban you again. Thanks to the member that reported this jerk!

:cowboy2:

"Anne get your gun"....oh, I see ya already have T.G., dang your fast on the draw and got a deadly aim for them trolls...thanks dear!!! ;o)

Sorry dontlop..my big fingers and these little buttons...I accidentally begged ya when I meant to + + ya.....come on family! help a brother out!!! ;o)

Time to get the Troll traps out...that or throw him in the lobster tank!!!

"Begged ya"??? Meant negged you. Dang auto correct...ain't my night with technology!!! Lol

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

For once, you are correct!  Any lawyer can 'prosecute' a miscreant.  The problem, as borne out by the lack of convictions against some of the so-called 'gurus', is the actual conviction rate.  I am sure even you may have the mental capacity (I have my doubts respecting your level of education) to prosecute a ham sandwich, however, this same sandwich would most likely obliterate you during testimony.  

I believe you said gurus are "praying" on us gullible rubes...the proper spelling is "preying"

better not to cast doubt on the intelligence and education of others...

• Upvote 1

Frank's boy toy's 2 weeks have passed and once again Delta gets the gong........

Back to the drawing boreds (us)

Gets the dong.

We have a better chance of finding passenger 47 on the Malasian flight, Yu Kipa Luking, than we do of one of Delta's predictions ever coming to fruition...........

That one was a strange happening. It just vanished......Aliens maybe.

Seriously, I do hope those Folks are found very soon and that they are alive and well......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I believe you said gurus are "praying" on us gullible rubes...the proper spelling is "preying"

better not to cast doubt on the intelligence and education of others...

As you should also know that all sentences start with a capital letter.  Even an "Animal" knows that.

I miss the lengthy verbal diarrhea from Mnt Goat (who doesn't know how to abbreviate his/her own name) and wife-in-the-know.  Did they morph into someone else, or are they still lurking in the shadows planning their next avalanche of lies?  On second thought, I don't miss them at all.   :nooo:  :moon-from-car:

• Upvote 1

"Everything is a lie until . . . "  Hmmm . . . "lie" is such a harsh word. One day, maybe even quite soon, it will happen, and all those disbelievers will still be back here yelling, "Hold it!! Wait!! It's too soon!! Can't happen yet!!" ". . . not until ??? happens first!"  while the rest of us are on our way to the bank. lol I'll be 78 years old in a few months, and I am a better dreamer, i.e. "believer," than many of these realists.  What do they hang onto when life gets tough? I have never been able to figure that one out. I always had dreams, and some of them even came true, but without the dream in place first, none of them would have ever even had a chance to become reality.  So I'll just keep dreaming, thank you. The dream is the forerunner of the fact.

"Everything is a lie until . . . "  Hmmm . . . "lie" is such a harsh word. One day, maybe even quite soon, it will happen, and all those disbelievers will still be back here yelling, "Hold it!! Wait!! It's too soon!! Can't happen yet!!" ". . . not until ??? happens first!"  while the rest of us are on our way to the bank. lol I'll be 78 years old in a few months, and I am a better dreamer, i.e. "believer," than many of these realists.  What do they hang onto when life gets tough? I have never been able to figure that one out. I always had dreams, and some of them even came true, but without the dream in place first, none of them would have ever even had a chance to become reality.  So I'll just keep dreaming, thank you. The dream is the forerunner of the fact.

• Upvote 1