Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - We Could See (The RV) Within The Next 2 Weeks !

DinarThug

I'll keep dreaming too....

But all these "guru" posts about all the drama going on behind the scenes is just BS.

3 letter orgs disagreeing, then everyone's happy and it looks like it will pop in 48 hours, then it's Obama's fault, then it's IMF waffling, IT NEVER ENDS.

That's what I'm talking about when I say....

"Everything is a lie until we exchange."

Believe only the deposit receipt in your hand.

• Downvote 1

Also.... Iraq hasn't even given the GO AHEAD yet!

Everyone seems to be pitching international or IMF drama as the cause, well it's NOT!!

"Gurus" are just filling time trying to keep everyone at the edge of their seats and causing a lot of stress and dinar sales for the n00bs.

"Everything is a lie until . . . "  Hmmm . . . "lie" is such a harsh word. One day, maybe even quite soon, it will happen, and all those disbelievers will still be back here yelling, "Hold it!! Wait!! It's too soon!! Can't happen yet!!" ". . . not until ??? happens first!"  while the rest of us are on our way to the bank. lol I'll be 78 years old in a few months, and I am a better dreamer, i.e. "believer," than many of these realists.  What do they hang onto when life gets tough? I have never been able to figure that one out. I always had dreams, and some of them even came true, but without the dream in place first, none of them would have ever even had a chance to become reality.  So I'll just keep dreaming, thank you. The dream is the forerunner of the fact.

"Everything is a lie until . . . "  Hmmm . . . "lie" is such a harsh word. One day, maybe even quite soon, it will happen, and all those disbelievers will still be back here yelling, "Hold it!! Wait!! It's too soon!! Can't happen yet!!" ". . . not until ??? happens first!"  while the rest of us are on our way to the bank. lol I'll be 78 years old in a few months, and I am a better dreamer, i.e. "believer," than many of these realists.  What do they hang onto when life gets tough? I have never been able to figure that one out. I always had dreams, and some of them even came true, but without the dream in place first, none of them would have ever even had a chance to become reality.  So I'll just keep dreaming, thank you. The dream is the forerunner of the fact.

3rd times a charm

• Upvote 1

Honest question to some of you people invested in the Dinar:  Do you still become excited when reading these BS guru/intel screeds? Haven't you all been duped long enough?  When will some of you finally look in the mirror, categorically admit that you have made an honest mistake promoted by human greed and desire, and move on?  

To be honest, I feel ashamed and sad for those gullible individuals. Countless lives, relationships, and even marriages have been ruined thanks to this RV myth.

Shallow. I don't know why the heck you got jumped with so many "negs". Gave you a plus. I agree with you 100% . And I believe in this opportunity as evidenced by being in this investment for 7 plus years. In this to the very end. I may bail if it does not rv by the 15 yr mark for me. Use to be glued to the computer to find every article I could. Then over time I saw which people were accurate and which ones were not. Those who were not accurate were in the "next 2 week crowd" . Everyone in the next 2 week crowd ended up being a guru or a guru's alter ego, stroking their own deceptive articles. I got back into my life. Now I am interested in the political, velosity, and economic workings going on in and around Iraq. When it is dry news article wise, as it has been these past few weeks, I go into the rumor section for yuks and giggles. Its both lauaghible and sad that many others have not yet learned, or remain in denial, regarding articles in this section. I think it will rv, just don't know when.

• Upvote 1

The reason why lives are ruined is because of greed.

People invested more money than they should have, and then break down in tears for Jesus to please save them.

I think those are the people who white-knuckle cling to the guru robes with BLESS YOU's and THANK YOU's.

GOD WILL NOT HELP YOU HERE.

As for myself, I didn't invest much at all because I know that the money I get will be invested in other projects that will make the big bucks.

If nothing happens, I still have other things I'm working on ANYWAY. 

My life will be changed if this RV happens, but I'm not banking on anything anytime soon.

I just get mad when people spread news that would bring excitable n00bs to the edge of their collective seats on a weekly basis only to be let down, as what's been happening FOR YEARS NOW.. This is pretty much the only place where people can post opinions without getting "APPROVED" or get grounded or as excited as they like.

I opt for grounded.

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 2

Thanks Thug a licious!!!!

I'm so much more confident now that Frank said the banks were happy (about what.... or why, I don't know... but they are happy)

I know it must mean something, and nonetheless, I think I'll wait until there are official reports of Iraqi's dancing in the streets..... they have so much practice dancing from years past.... I'm sure they can't wait to show off those new RV steps.......

and/or bleechers with huge TV screens set up in the green zone would be a pretty cool buzz...

I'm going to go have a blue frosting cookie just in case.......

Apri2011+059p.jpg

ok so now RAYZUR has the cookies?!?!?!?????

What the heck...thought we were friends...us gals gotta stick together  :eyebrows:  :eyebrows:  :eyebrows:

coooooookie!!!!

• Upvote 3

Tomorrow tomorrow! I love you tomorrow - your only a day away.

Don't worry everyone - the sun'll come our tomorrow.

You have Depends you have Huggies. I have Thuggies.

And Sir Thugness - I have a mega bday coming up. Do you tour to the west coast for your party appearances? The other question is - can there be children present?

Also.... Iraq hasn't even given the GO AHEAD yet!

Everyone seems to be pitching international or IMF drama as the cause, well it's NOT!!

"Gurus" are just filling time trying to keep everyone at the edge of their seats and causing a lot of stress and dinar sales for the n00bs.

But wait! Mt.goat said that it RVs December 1, 2013. Oh my God that must mean I am a sheeple!!!

Hopium! Where's my hopium!!!!!!! I'm drowning in reality check..... Gargle gargle spit spittle gargle

• Upvote 3

Ya right roflmfao. How many times over the last 5 years some idiot sez we are goin to RV? I can't count that high. The only time I will believe it is when it happends and not before.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Edited by hozer
  • Upvote 1