Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Wed Chat 12-18-13

Saint

[Adam Montana] I know it's not Thanksgiving

Shhhh, Whatever U Do - Don't Say Anything About That To Poor Little SandFly ! :o

That'd Be Like Telling Him That There's No Such Thing As Possum-Claus ! :blink:

santa-claus-falling-gif.gif

:D       :D      :D

• Upvote 8

[Adam Montana] Chat this week is going to be a really quick one! I'm saving some good stuff for the VIP room closer to Christmas (or sooner)

[Adam Montana] The first thing I'd like to talk about is this site... what an amazing group of people we have here. Every day I log onto DinarVets and read something positive. I don't respond to all the posts on here, but I want you all to know that I do notice quite a few that make me smile every single day. THANK YOU ALL for being such a great group!

[Adam Montana] I know it's not Thanksgiving, but I just wanted to say that anyway    

[Adam Montana] so now to the latest on the Dinar - Iraqi Parliament is being pretty adamant about the "removal of the 0's talk" - we've seen this before, but I have to say that the articles are coming a little faster than usual on this subject

[Adam Montana] with any luck, that means we are MOVING towards something significant! But as always, keep your head on straight and don't get sucked into the guru whirlwind :twocents:

A.  I'm HOPING you're referring to THE announcement!

B.  THEY ARE a great group and I DO enjoy learning from them.

C.  THE ANNOUNCEMENT would be SIGNIFICANT ENOUGH FOR ME!

I THANK YOU AND ALL OF YOUR MODS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO AND WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.

:bravo:   :twothumbs:

Edited by olivesman
  • Upvote 5

[Adam Montana] with any luck, that means we are MOVING towards something significant! But as always, keep your head on straight and don't get sucked into the guru whirl"wind" :twocents:

Them guru's a windy all right, saw one of em wearing this....

i_pass_gas_for_a_living_tee_shirt-r98083  :rolleyes:

Don't worry though... we got one of our own to combat "their gas"!!!  ;) 

skull-wearing-gas-mask.american-apparel-

Thanks Adam... and Mod's for all ya'll do!!!   And Merry Christmas to Y'all fellow DVer's!!! 

• Upvote 3

Merry Christmas Everyone, from Afghanistan .. *S*

Seks...thanks for your service...and it looks like your not gettin' home for Christmas and we are all sorry to hear that... But know this...your in our thoughts and prayers.....Merry Christmas to you as well!!! ;o)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3