Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE ramps it up again

ReinMan

12-2-2013   Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   it appears today it is all over.

We should receive our 800 numbers anytime now. I will be back with further information.

---finally---we are waiting to go to the banks. As of this time there are no more delays.

It is completed--this is not the official notice yet---that should be forthcoming with the information you need regarding appointment numbers.---make your plans--do it now!

------ We've BEEN waiting to go to the banks, you dipsh!t!!!

Can't wait for your next excuse. Oh yeah "as of this time" there are no more delays.
So bets are on....

Will it be: 

IMF

UST

CBI

Iraq Gov

Obama

China

It can't be the banks, they're the LAST in the chain.

"Waiting on the banks" isn't gonna fly.

In fact, nothing Okie says anymore is worth believing IMO, he's being fed cabal hype.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

HE WILL SAY IRAN

I wouldn't put it past him but that's such a TerryK line. Or is it TARIQ?

Didn't put it in my list cuz Iran has no bearing, and if it does, it has to do with gov of Iraq holding it up.

In which case, we are NO WHERE NEAR "close." Man I hate that word.

Can't wait for your next excuse. Oh yeah "as of this time" there are no more delays.
So bets are on....

Will it be: 

IMF

UST

CBI

Iraq Gov

Obama

China

End Quote
 Add to that list the Italian Mafia, The Russian Mafia, Global Warming, Mad Cow, Whale Extinction etc. etc. etc.

12-2-2013 Intel Guru OkieOilMan: I WAS GIVEN 3 SEPARATE TIME ELEMENT'S THAT THE NUMBERS WOULD APPEAR TODAY. 2 OF THOSE HAS LAPSED, I AM AWAITING ON THE 3RD. WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS I GET MORE INFO.

Okie, it's now 12-3. You forgot to set your alarm and slept through the 3rd element ??!!  Oooops.

12-2-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony:  "I Love It When I'm Right". 

(Taken from his long rant on TNT site. This is the condensed version.)

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 1

ALIENS. They haven't used Aliens as an excuse yet. It is only a two letter agency though, ET.

1832226845_im_not_saying_that_it_was_ali

GO RV, then BV   :D 

Dang I was gonna pop that dude but you beat me to it HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

12-2-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony:  "I Love It When I'm Right". 

Whenever the fark THAT was.......

• Upvote 1

I think I'm starting to understand what kind of Dipsh!t Okie really is and what makes him tick and what really makes him happy!! HE really gets off when people say how much of a butthead he is and about how the only thing that comes out of his mouth is something that really needs to be flushed!! And all the other things that we can come up with.......THAT is what really makes him HAPPY!!....WHY? you ask..Well (and this too will make his day)..His level in life is BELOW the Snakes belly!! He is the true JERK!.....Did this post make you very happy Okie?.....I bet it did.

DOWN with Okie and GO RV!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So..... 12/5 and no 800's and well, so much for the 30 days before New Year's.

Christmas references have already been tossed around, which brings us to a new drinking game!

Take a drink whenever you see these words on Recraps or DG.....

HOLIDAY(S)

SANTA 

CHRISTMAS

NEW YEAR

NEW YEAR'S

ELVES

NAUGHTY

NICE

SLEIGH

REINDEER

GIFT(S)

BREAK

(feel free to add to the list)

And..... you have to finish a bottle of hard liquor or slam 3 beers and scream when you first read "THEY (or someone) WANT(S) THIS DONE BY CHRISTMAS / NEW YEAR'S."

• Upvote 2

So..... 12/5 and no 800's and well, so much for the 30 days before New Year's.

Christmas references have already been tossed around, which brings us to a new drinking game!

Take a drink whenever you see these words on Recraps or DG.....

HOLIDAY(S)

SANTA 

CHRISTMAS

NEW YEAR

NEW YEAR'S

ELVES

NAUGHTY

NICE

SLEIGH

REINDEER

GIFT(S)

BREAK

(feel free to add to the list)

And..... you have to finish a bottle of hard liquor or slam 3 beers and scream when you first read "THEY (or someone) WANT(S) THIS DONE BY CHRISTMAS / NEW YEAR'S."

Once double vision sets in..........do I have to take 2 drinks?   :huh: 

Once double vision sets in..........do I have to take 2 drinks?   :huh: 

GO RV, then BV

GO RV, then BV