Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just An Okie From Dopesmokie

PA10

White House Pentagon Sources Iraqi Dinar Revalue Signed 88

For those of you hankerin to hear the dulcive tones of Okie........jump to minute mark 6:44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REqyLOqtEvg

Gas up the Lexus, time to head to the exchange center!

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link to Other Site: See Forum Rules

Well Luckily Okie Was Notified To Clear Things Up Before His Stellar Reputation Was Besmirched ! :rolleyes:

[..OKIEOILMAN] THERE ARE APPARENTLY A U-TUBE CIRCULATING WITH OKIE STATING THAT A PRESIDENTIAL ORDER WAS SIGNED LAST NIGHT FOR THE R.V.---

WHILE I HOPE THE CONTENT OF THE U-TUBE IS CORRECT IT WAS NOT MYSELF MAKING THE STATEMENT. 

BOY WAS I SURPRISED SOMEONE HAS MIMICKED ME EXACTLY. WHEN I HEARD THE VOICE I WOULD HAVE SWORN IT WAS MYSELF---I PITY ANYONE THAT SOUNDS LIKE ME,BUT ANYWAY MAYBE THE VOICE WAS MANIPULATED OR SPLICED OR SOME OTHER INGENIOUS WAY THAT SOUNDED EXACTLY AS MYSELF. 

IT APPEARS TOMMOROW WE ARE SUPPOSED TO HEAR SOME LONG YEARNED FOR INFORMATION. LET US PRAY SO----BLESSINGS GALORE

[..OKIEOILMAN] THIS IS THE ONLY SITE I VISIT OR POST ON BAR NONE--ANY OTHER ATTRIBUTED TO MYSELF IS FALSE AS THIS IS MY ONLY HOME AND THATS THE WAY IT WILL BE---PERIOD!!

[..OKIEOILMAN] THERE ARE A GREAT DEAL OF SPECULATION ABOUT ACTIONS AND INFORMATION THAT TOMMOROW IS SUPPOSED TO BRING TO LIGHT---WE SHALL SEE

:D      :D      :D

• Upvote 2

Well Luckily Okie Was Notified To Clear Things Up Before His Stellar Reputation Was Besmirched ! :rolleyes:

[..OKIEOILMAN] THERE ARE APPARENTLY A U-TUBE CIRCULATING WITH OKIE STATING THAT A PRESIDENTIAL ORDER WAS SIGNED LAST NIGHT FOR THE R.V.---WHILE I HOPE THE CONTENT OF THE U-TUBE IS CORRECT IT WAS NOT MYSELF MAKING THE STATEMENT. BOY WAS I SURPRISED SOMEONE HAS MIMICKED ME EXACTLY. WHEN I HEARD THE VOICE I WOULD HAVE SWORN IT WAS MYSELF---I PITY ANYONE THAT SOUNDS LIKE ME,BUT ANYWAY MAYBE THE VOICE WAS MANIPULATED OR SPLICED OR SOME OTHER INGENIOUS WAY THAT SOUNDED EXACTLY AS MYSELF. IT APPEARS TOMMOROW WE ARE SUPPOSED TO HEAR SOME LONG YEARNED FOR INFORMATION. LET US PRAY SO----BLESSINGS GALORE[..OKIEOILMAN] THIS IS THE ONLY SITE I VISIT OR POST ON BAR NONE-

:D      :D      :D

Dr Phil?

• Upvote 1