Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What if it does actually RV?

JayLay

My question here is to know what is the best source or indication that the RV actually took place (if and when it does)?

CBI's site?

Forex sites?

Others?

With all these glimmers of hope _and false hopes too_ I don't want to be caught of guard if the RV actually happens. What's your thoughts! What will be YOUR true indication?

Caught of guard

Lol

How ?

Do ya think it will be a secret so no one knows their money has value

Then they go to buy something and can't

It's only kept quiet while things are being done behind the scenes if they were going to rv

I don't think you need to worry about that

If they were going to reinstate an old rate it would of happened right away about 9 years ago

At this point most people are looking for a place to sell without losing any money

Looking for international recognition of the dinar at banks and foriegn currency exchanges

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

My question here is to know what is the best source or indication that the RV actually took place (if and when it does)?

CBI's site?

Forex sites?

Others?

With all these glimmers of hope _and false hopes too_ I don't want to be caught of guard if the RV actually happens. What's your thoughts! What will be YOUR true indication?

CBI and also a message from Adam .

Honestly, I really don't think anyone knows. When and If this wallpaper ever changes value you will see it on the CBI and it will be all over the news. How could it not?

I'm sure I'm not the only one but I'm soooooo sick and tired of the same things every week. Nothing ever changes. Not even when they got out of chapter 7. Happy thanksgiving to all. I for one have a lot to be thankful for even if my pretty paper is not worth very much. :twocents:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Adam!  

I have people that call me every fourth or fifth time some idiot "calls it". Now that doesn't even raise my blood pressure.  It takes me about a half second to think, "No, no text from Adam means no RV yet".  I just assure them that regardless of what ANYONE said, I will get a text when something does happen.  I sleep very well at night!

• Upvote 2

Caught of guard

Lol

How ?

Do ya think it will be a secret so no one knows their money has value

Then they go to buy something and can't

It's only kept quiet while things are being done behind the scenes if they were going to rv

I don't think you need to worry about that

If they were going to reinstate an old rate it would of happened right away about 9 years ago

At this point most people are looking for a place to sell without losing any money

Looking for international recognition of the dinar at banks and foriegn currency exchanges

A little pessimistic are we?

After all those long debates with Keep over an LOP?

What's up?

• Upvote 3

one thing I have a  problem with , the re-value ,  or what ever it will be ----  man I just hope it will be internationally  recognized   , if not  man   it will be one hell of a mess ,   just saying ,   when you sign onto  any dinar site ,  and  all the post are saying  dinar has revalued ,  or  the central bank has  just release values ,    there will be  a million  post attached    that will be the sign     ;) 

Thanks everyone for their responses. I will rely on Adam's txt and put my mind at ease. My concern was that I don't want to spend every waking moment checking DV or any site for that matter as it gets tiresome. I do certainly enjoy reading the forums on DV though.

Thanks again everyone.

CBI's site?

Forex sites?

Others?

CBI will have it before oanda, xe, forex or adam