Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Weekly update November 20

Adam Montana

Hey everyone! Another day, another dinar that's still a dinar and not a dollar. 

There's a quiet lull in the air at this time, with not a lot going on... Parliament is quiet, not a peep about the HCL lately, and still no news on the WTO. 

Like I said last week, this doesn't mean anything in particular, and hopefully it's the "calm before the storm"... but I'm not here to blow smoke up your butts, the plain facts are: There's nothing to report this week. :shrug:

One thing I do know for certain, however... the Iraqi people aren't just going to throw up their hands and walk away from all of the hard work and progress that is more and more part of their every day lives. Even though things are quiet right now, do not make the mistake of underestimating their intentions!

That's my :twocents: on the overall situation, now here's the weekly Q&A.

Part 1

one2one  where do ' Guru's ' come from ?  can I simply proclaim myself to be one ?

The origins of 'Gurus' is a mystery to scientists and adverturers across the globe. One popular hypothesis is that they come from the same place mushrooms come from... but that's not 100% proven yet. 

Perhaps you could try an experiment - just proclaim yourself a guru and start sharing the intel! It would get a few laughs if nothing else :D

SnowGlobe7 Has anyone heard any news on the HCL? 
The news that our wonderful newshounds bring ......seems the HCL has been totally forgotten by Iraq.  Hoping for a surprise announcement.....sometimes no news is good news

Pretty quiet out there right now... perhaps it's the calm before the storm. :twothumbs:

userghost Hey, adam same question as last week. Anything new on the WTO, just curious if you have heard anything, or if I missed reading something important.

Same answer as last week. See you next Wednesday! :)

yendor Adam,do you think that should people STOP buying Dinars, would that have any effect on facilitating the RV ??

That's a fair question. Personally - I think the amount of dinars being bought and sold outside of Iraq is something that the CBI is well aware of and it's also a fairly insignificant number compared to the rest of what they are accounting for.

Bottom line - we don't make much of a difference to them whether we stop buying or increase buying. 

Part 2 to follow...

(I can't post the rest until someone else posts here, because there are too many questions "quoted"...)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

"Calm before the Storm"... I guess that means change is in the wind!!!  ;) 

sachman75_.jpg

Thanks for the chat Adam, and thanks for all ya'll do Mods!!!  :D  

Come On RV Baby!!!  B) 

Please Enjoy These Halftime Activities While U Await The 2nd Half ! :o

7t7.gif

:D         :D        :D

"Tubad" he tripped Thug... his 15 seconds of fame didn't last long!!!  :rolleyes: 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3

Off-the-grid I'm liking the talk about the US or Turkey, or anyone for that matter, being permitted to mediate between Bagdad and Erbil.  Although I believe binding arbitration would be even better to settle those issues once and for all.  That way the Iraqi officials could wash their hands of the details as far as the voters are concerned and real progress could then be made.
I welcome your thoughts if not already part of your update.  I check this site daily at least.

Not a bad point - regardless of how it gets resolved, I'd love to see it happen soon for exactly the reasons you stated!

yaker Thanks again Adam for keeping us grounded. These outside Guru's are out of control!  Just for clarification; Is the CBI the only one that can institute this RV or can the IMF or another organization force it?

The IMF cannot force the CBI to raise the rate. The CBI is the only entity that can approve or deny a change in what they are paying for it, and that is what sets the rate.

Candy01 Adam,  How does Parliament's vacation, or recess from now until December 15th impact progress toward the RV??  Thanks much as always!

Another good question! Obviously not much will get done during a full recess, but keep in mind that they could pull an "emergency meeting" and resume session if they had a good reason.  :twocents:

Magdalen Dear Adam, if the international community reaches a deal with Iran (thereby loosening the economic restrictions on that country) do you think this might expedite Iraq's RV? Thanks.

I do not. Iraq is focused on Iraq, not their noisy neighbor Iran.

stealthwarrior Good Morning Mr. Montana,do you think Iraq is delaying the RV to try and figure a way to not have a huge payout on cash-in day.they are making money right now.the powerful and corrupt are having their pockets greased so why change?

No, I believe they have it all worked out, and I believe my thesis on the rate explains that and takes into account their liabilities after an RV.  :tiphat:

Flamtap Greetings Adam.......keeping it a little on the lighter side of things pertaining to the potential RV.......I'd like to hear your 2 cents worth. Is it beginning to look a lot like Christmas?

It's not looking like it, but it's starting to FEEL like i! BRRRR!!!

FirstTop Can you comment on the following news item, please.    Do any of your sources verify this article?
Baghdad (news) .. denied the CBI, what some of the media, about the timing of the direct project restructuring of the Iraqi currency and deleting three zeros of them, stressing that such timing is Matrouh now that this project is in coordination with the government and related institutions .
According to a statement of the Central Bank, received the Agency (news) a copy of it on Sunday: picked up by some media statements a House of Representatives about the timing of the direct project restructuring of the Iraqi currency and deleting three zeros from the year 2014.
statement added: that the CBI would like to emphasize that Such timing is Matrouh currently, and that such a project is in coordination with the Iraqi government and related institutions, as well as we are accustomed audience cream on his note of any proceedings related to the scope of responsibility of the central bank, including this important topic. called upon the statement, officials contact the bank Central to obtaining accurate information before putting things like this on the public Quran.
Thank you for all you do!
SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

Pretty standard article in my opinion... at the end of the day, nothing matters until the CBI makes the move. 

charleyvic Hey Adam,  I read an article (on another site) and they were explaining how the IQD is a scam and I want to know how you feel about the validity of this article.

I saw that... the article was a follow up to their other article where they stated the dinar RV'd at .62... the site is not credible, and they are obviously looking for reactions from people.

new york kevin Good morning to you Sir Adam. Thanks you for what you do. May God's good graces be yours. My question to you is when and how can we purchase IRQ bonds? What are the requirements? Warka, no Warka? Is there a minimum purchase requirement?
Later dude.

Thank you for the kind words and the same to you  :tiphat:

Unfortunately I am not privvy to that information yet, but I'm keeping my eyes and ears open!

vato96 How do we renew our VIP access?

You should be able to go here: http://dinarvets.com/links/upgrade

If that doesn't work you can always send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com and one of my friendly staff will take care of you. 

That's it for now everyone! Stay sane, stay positive, and stay tuned.

:tiphat:
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

WOW!!! Ok thanks for the update - same old same old - I guess no one really know what's going on with Iraq currency - This is pretty scary in my book - I trying to keep a level head but recently (The past several months) with all the articles and GURU's garbage I am not seeing any light at the end of the turnel regarding this investment.  I was hopeing that I would have a GREAT Thanksgiving and Christmas this year but time will tell....Sorry for venting but after being this thing for 6 years plus and seeing the same thing is somewhat frustrating.....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

WOW!!! Ok thanks for the update - same old same old - I guess no one really know what's going on with Iraq currency - This is pretty scary in my book - I trying to keep a level head but recently (The past several months) with all the articles and GURU's garbage I am not seeing any light at the end of the turnel regarding this investment.  I was hopeing that I would have a GREAT Thanksgiving and Christmas this year but time will tell....Sorry for venting but after being this thing for 6 years plus and seeing the same thing is somewhat frustrating.....

Jesus's Birthday is always a wonderful time.   :) 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 7

Thanks Adam for the update. While we are waiting on this to pop, come on down to Louisiana and I'll fix you up a Texas size bowl of Gumbo. Weather is great for that right now. Ma'ya sha. We can put some gator tail, possum, netrue rat, some crow's feet, boiled crow eggs, some mud buggs,  some of dem shrimps, a smoked turkey leg in dar and boil up some rice. A little file' on the side and dats enough to make you want to slap your grandma. Personally I never would do dat. Almost Cajun out

• Upvote 2

understandable. but, its better than expecting a rv, spending all your holiday time on the internet, waiting on franks countdown. might actually make it a better holiday.
  • Upvote 2

Now that's what I call "dotting the eye"......sorry buckeye fans.   :lol:   Now......back to Jeopardy music.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

ooooookay, perhaps wait a week and a half, for the real one at half time. Sorry...we MUST run up the score/BCS style points needed!

• Upvote 1

you lost me from "possum through crows eggs"....the rest I well remember from my sojourn in N'awlins....BUT "netrue rat",  YOU MEAN YOU ACTUALLY EAT NUTRIA ?? DAGGGG man u not an almos Cajun...u a show 'nuff cajun ......JK     :P  :lmao:

Hi Eagle Eye, This actually happened at a church I once was at here in Houma, LA. The men's fellowship had a monthly meeting once a month. This one meeting the cook for the event substituted the ground meat with ground nutria. He didn't tell anyone he had made the switch until after the meal. Everyone swore about how good it was until they learned about the switch. HAHAHA

Never trust a true cajun to do the right thing. You may get something you didn't request. If a cajun ask you to go fishing and you and him have had any disagreemnets, you might wind up in an gator hole. Bye, Bye, Almost Cajun gone

• Upvote 1

What he said.

9 years here.... Frustrating allright.

We'll see.

Jesus's Birthday is always a wonderful time.   :) 

GO RV, then BV

Christ The Tiger. There's an italian  song where he's deemed that way. Somehow appropriate, I'd say.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam for the update. While we are waiting on this to pop, come on down to Louisiana and I'll fix you up a Texas size bowl of Gumbo. Weather is great for that right now. Ma'ya sha. We can put some gator tail, possum, netrue rat, some crow's feet, boiled crow eggs, some mud buggs,  some of dem shrimps, a smoked turkey leg in dar and boil up some rice. A little file' on the side and dats enough to make you want to slap your grandma. Personally I never would do dat. Almost Cajun out

I'd never slap grandma, but the gumbo sounds fantastic! :D:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

If you hang around something long enough it changes you ! Stay away from the Guru C rap and get back to the norm . Come in for a Adam update every week and When this Baby Pops you'll be ready!!! :twocents::moon-from-car:

• Upvote 3