Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BeagleMan - B of A Contact Is On Extreme High Alert !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While BeagleMan Is Furiously Pumping The B of A's Pant Leg !

11/07/2013

BEAGLEMAN

11/07/2013 9:20pm

HELLO: FIRSTLY, WANTED ALL TO KNOW THAT I HAVE LOOKED INTO THIS IN AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE AT THIS TIME OF DAY.... ( Regarding the Baghdad Invest  Article)  

WE KNOW, THE CBI WEBSITE IS A BIT SLOW TO POST THINGS, BUT AS INDICATED IN THE ARTICLE, THAT THERE WOULD BE A MEETING SUNDAY THE 10TH.

THE PROBLEM WITH THE INFORMATION, IS THAT NONE OF THE IRAQ NEWS SITES ARE POSTING ANY SIMILARITIES OF THIS INFORMATION FROM BAGHDAD INVEST WEB SITE.

NOW, THAT SAID, I DO KNOW FOR A FACT THAT A CERTAIN BOA CONTACT OF MINE IS ON SHORT CALL NOTICE AND IS WORKING LONG HOURS.

CALL CENTERS ARE WORKING AT SAID LOCATION.

CONTACT IS DIRECTED TO BE ON EXTREME HIGH ALERT.

CONTACT INDICATED THAT THERE IS MUCH ANTICIPATION FOR HIM/HER SELF ALONG WITH OTHERS THAT SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.

MY CONTACT INDICATED TO ME THAT HE QUESTIONED HIS SUPERIORS IN HOW TO ANSWER THOSE THAT ARE CALLING ABOUT THE EXCHANGE OF THE IQD........... SUPERIOR SAID TO TELL THEM WE ARE ONLY WAITING ON CONFIRMATION.

I DO BELIEVE THINGS ARE LINING UP TO BRING ABOUT OUR BLESSING.

DON'T QUIT YOUR JOBS!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Thug!!

Love Fridays!!! :bravo:  

All the really good rumors come out at the end of the week, with hopes of being wealthy on Monday or Tuesday! :twothumbs:  It gives you the weekend to shop, and find that car, boat, house, or toy to buy on Wed, or Thursday. :backflip:

So keep them coming Thuggie!!! :tiphat:

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:praying:

• Upvote 1

***///

Right you are NWGUY & ZEBRA....  they're right on cue with their usual Friday drivel.

Today's has a twist for an even more feeble attempt at convincing even more pathetic saps:

Apparently there's an 8-step process betwixt the IMF & the UST which must be adhered to this afternoon NLT 1600 HRS...

which of course leaves 7.5 things that can go wrong and stop the RV -- AGAIN.

Happens every week !

Well, it's already 1951 HRS on the East Coast, so --- Que paso THIS  time TONY-THE-LIAR....?!   :confused2:

Can't wait to hear their excuse tomorrow..... <_<

Yup.... these garbage-spewing gurus are running true to form on a Friday, alright....  tools.

• Upvote 1

the last line  says it all ------  lining up too bring  blessings <------   not from the okie tribe I suppose ,,,  more of the reason tony tiger fell  over the cliff ,   blessing  hypes   <_<   every time I read a   rumor page and they  crack a bible ,  and say a few   parts of the texted,    and dive right into the  { god of money }   they seem to be trying to serve 2 gods ,   which if I do remember right ----  the main  lord we know --- says  do not try to serve 2 gods for you shall surely fail  { sorry  there, I went and did it myself  :mellow:  }

• Upvote 1

What would be the difference between High Alert and, say ... Low or Medium Alert? 

What are they on alert for? 

How will they know the event they are on alert for has happened?

When it happens what are they supposed to do about it?

What would be the difference if it happened when they we're on High Alert vs not?

What would be the consequences if they missed that it happened?

Are they on High Alert during their lunch hour too?

During breaks?

How about when they're at home at night watching Walking Dead?

• Upvote 2

What would be the difference between High Alert and, say ... Low or Medium Alert? 

What are they on alert for? 

How will they know the event they are on alert for has happened?

When it happens what are they supposed to do about it?

What would be the difference if it happened when they we're on High Alert vs not?

What would be the consequences if they missed that it happened?

Are they on High Alert during their lunch hour too?

During breaks?

How about when they're at home at night watching Walking Dead?

***///

All excellent points .... not unlike the one's on the tops of their heads ! :lol: 

Whatever happened to lightening striking down liars....?

Man, we could sure use some of that now ! :P 

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1