Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's chat Wednesday October 16

Adam Montana

Morning everyone!

Unfortunately I am unable to get in the chat room. Java is giving me some 

headaches this morning. 

=======================================

The Weekly Dinar Update

This week is actually a change of pace in my opinion... we have had some 

extremely uneventful weeks lately, with nothing to really report.

There have been a few articles that put the April 2014 elections into doubt, 

but I am reading and hearing from reliable sources that the elections will 

be held on time. This is great, because it will force a few sluggish politicians 

to step up their game, and that should be good for us!

Also, there were some issues with the current Parliament session. Rumor 

was they were going to pause it, but now I believe they are indeed scheduled 

to have their final votes on the 22nd of this month. 

With the current issues off the table at that time, and elections going forward 

as they should, this should mean that the HCL will be a big item in the news 

as of October 23... and that means GAME ON!!! :twothumbs:

That's really it for now - I don't see anything "popping" until the current Parliament 

session is over, so hang tight for the next 6 days and we will see what happens.

With any luck, I'll have more positive news on that by this time next week!

In other news, we still have a 25% off VIP deal with 25% of your VIP moneys 

going to charity until the end of this week! Take advantage of that here: 

http://iqd.me/l/order

Use discount code "pink25"

:twothumbs:

Now for the weekly questions:

konaman60  as we seek comfort from our investment can you ask adam about anyone or group that has cashed out,or is there any truth to this!

No truth at all to that rumor. If anyone was cashing out, you would have heard it from me via email.

Speaking of email, everyone should be on my newsletter group - if you're not, you can join for free at this link: http://dinarnews.net/news

vietnam1969  Good morning Adam and staff.  If something should happen to the value of the US dollar and there was another currency reserve brought into place, what IYO could happen to the revalue of the dinar?  I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.

That's a good question. If the value of the dollar drops, and the value of the dinar rises, we still have a devalued dollar... unfortunately, there is no "fix" for that. "It is what it is", as they say. :shrug:

new york kevin Sir:   Can you please clarify for me and others how after an rv or rd, we holding the dinar for an investment can profit and the GOI/CBI not make millionares out of everyone inside Iraq at the same time? How the contracts inside Iraq will be adjusted for their contractual obligations with the new revalued IQD? How would this effect the ISX?  Thanks again. NYK

The average Iraqi does not have millions of dinar in their mattress or bank account. The average Iraqi may become a thousandaire or a hundred-thousandaire, but most will not become millionaires.

However, it should be noted that there is an INCREDIBLE amount of wealth in the middle east. On my last trip through Abu Dabi I ended up on a plane next to a sheik that had a pen in his pocket that caught my eye, it had the name "Visconti" on it... I looked it up later and learned that it retails for $57,000. 

We have to remember that Iraq was stripped of a massive amount of wealth overnight, so why is it hard to believe that they may gain it back overnight as well?

Something else we have to realize is that Iraq has moved to a democratic society and the majority have been living in poverty for the last 10 years. When an RV does happen, it will be like everyone in the US hit an average of a $200,000 lotto ticket at the same time. 95% of those lotto winners will spend it all in the first month, and only 5% of the population would actually be smart enough to retain and grow their new wealth. :twocents:

idplzr Adam, could you please comment about this thread Yota posted in the news section?  It is reference what appears to be info on IQN. Thank you.

This one is puzzling... the only place on the internet that discusses "USDIQN" is a site called advfn... if you search scottrade, google finance, yahoo finance, etc... it doesn't exist.

My theory is that advfn put it up by mistake, never took it down, and the guru clowns out there (no offense to our CNN!) have been rambling off nonsense about it since then.

There is no "IQN". We have IQD, and it will be treated the same no matter what you call it.

PrettyKitty Adam: hey, I have re-read all the topic's necessary for our OSI, and want to make sure everything is still up to date. So we still follow the same recommendations as stated regarding after RV...(cash-out etc.)   thank you.

PK, congratulations on being in the top 5% I mentioned above :twothumbs:

Yes, the information listed in OSI is current. :tiphat:

Magdalen Dear Adam, now that the economic reform laws have been approved by the Iraqi Parliament, do you still believe we are waiting for passage of the HCL before the RV can occur? Thanks.

Quick clarification - the economic reform laws have been approved, not passed. That happens later this month.

===================

Annnnnnd that's it, folks! October 22nd is a good date to watch for, if I hear otherwise I will let you know.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

Urgent extend the work of the parliament up to 15 of the next month of November

story_img_52493c91d68f8.jpg

Tarikh square:: 2013/9/30 12: 2550 times his read

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} decided the Presidency of the Council of Representatives in the parliament session held on Monday to extend the work of the Council until the fifteenth of the month of November.
He said a parliamentary source told {Euphrates News} that "the Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided to extend the work of the Council for one month until the fifteenth of next November."

It was scheduled to take members of the House of Representatives of the current legislative holiday in the fifteenth of the month of October. Ended

http://www.alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=38058

this session of parliamnent has been extended to November 14

I know they were discussing that, but the most recent information I have is that they nixed that plan and are sticking to October 22.

Then again, this is Iraq we are talking about :lol:

I see you posted an article from September 30, my information is as recent as October 10th.

Either way, we won't know for sure until it happens so it's silly to "debate" it. They are not bound to honor information found online. :twocents:

• Upvote 5

TQ Adam. :) 

On the Economic Reform bill POSTED ON 10/13/2013, they used the word passed.

On behalf of the Presidency of the Republic people based on what passed the House of Representatives and approved by the President of the Republic and based on the provisions of item (i) of Article (61) and item (iii) of Article (73) of the ...

• Upvote 2

Thanks Adam for always coming through and I really injoyed this read as well !!  Nice to read some positive news too ! Sure would be nice to have this thing hit right before Christmas!! And a big thanks for keeping it real as you always do !! Lets pray for a great Christmas GIFT !! GO RVVVVV !!!!!! as always my best Ron

TQ Adam. :)

On the Economic Reform bill POSTED ON 10/13/2013, they used the word passed.

On behalf of the Presidency of the Republic people based on what passed the House of Representatives and approved by the President of the Republic and based on the provisions of item (i) of Article (61) and item (iii) of Article (73) of the ...

:lol: but was it Triple Stamped? Because I think in Article 79 subsection B line 7 subsection f references a little known clause noted in Chapter 17 of "Bylaws and Parliamentary Procedures", which stated "... an article passed but not triple stamped is still subject to the second third cousin of the first last Prime Minister smearing a piece of cheesecake on the 'passed' bill..."

I may have my articles wrong, but I'm positive about the cheesecake part!

(This is still Iraq, you know! :lol:)

• Upvote 5

Hey...I like the part that this ride could soon be over...and I really like Adam's reasoning...if the dinar came down fast... Why can't it go up just as fast!!! Yeah... I'm lovin' that part!!!

Thank's for postin' Mod's, and as always...thanks Adam for keepin' it real!!!

Come on RV Baby!!!

• Upvote 3