Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank calls it big time....

ReinMan

10-1-2013  Intel Guru Frank26   I Team heard a  MOF minister comment to a CBI official that they would like to pay the remaining 10 billion to Kuwait on Oct 1; Iraq already paid 1 billion to Kuwait on July 1; why is that important? Historically, the CBI pays on the 1st of quarters – July 1st, and now Oct 1st begins a new quarter; the UNSC wants to see Kuwait paid.  one last report from I Team, if Iraq makes the payment to Kuwait, they will allow Iraq to announce the revaluation of their currency. Then they can enter Ch6.  If we see an announcement tomorrow, we may expect an RD (Oct 1), followed immediately by an RI (Oct 2), which is why WF is saying exchange on Oct 2.  watching this hour by hour.

If that isn't calling it and WHY, I don't know what is.

Frank's weasel out is the word IF.  "If we see an announcement tomorrow...."

• Upvote 2

The UNSC wants Iraq to have all their debts on some type of payment plan with everyone they owe a debt too. They also have to have Kuwait paid off before ch6. Iraq made agreements with the Paris Club as with Kuwait, knowing they had to pay Kuwait off before ch6. Iraq owed Brazil money but didn't know if Brazil would work with Iraq on payments. When Brazil agreed to terms of paymnets this open up the funds to pay off Kuwait. Now that all countries are on some type of agreement and Kuwait being paid off, where we are now....who knows????

10-1-2013  Intel Guru Frank26   I Team heard a  MOF minister comment to a CBI official that they would like to pay the remaining 10 billion to Kuwait on Oct 1; Iraq already paid 1 billion to Kuwait on July 1; why is that important? Historically, the CBI pays on the 1st of quarters – July 1st, and now Oct 1st begins a new quarter; the UNSC wants to see Kuwait paid.  one last report from I Team, if Iraq makes the payment to Kuwait, they will allow Iraq to announce the revaluation of their currency. Then they can enter Ch6.  If we see an announcement tomorrow, we may expect an RD (Oct 1), followed immediately by an RI (Oct 2), which is why WF is saying exchange on Oct 2.  watching this hour by hour.

Hope he's right. All you naysayers need to lighten up. Ten years and still waiten. Staying positive.....mostly. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

What is interesting is that two days ago (9/29) he was saying that all the "agreements" would expire on October 1 and that "they" would have to start ALL over in the renewal of those contracts and the process.  Realizing there are a few hours left for the October 1 day to still have something happen, I find it "interesting" that it didn't RV and he hasn't said a word about all those expired contracts.

Now, its just another story.

BUMMER

As that "world famous" choir group once sang:   "ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST"

Another week down and another one to go (evidently)

What is interesting is that two days ago (9/29) he was saying that all the "agreements" would expire on October 1 and that "they" would have to start ALL over in the renewal of those contracts and the process.  Realizing there are a few hours left for the October 1 day to still have something happen, I find it "interesting" that it didn't RV and he hasn't said a word about all those expired contracts.

Now, its just another story.

BUMMER

As that "world famous" choir group once sang:   "ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST"

Another week down and another one to go (evidently)

Thanks alot there Dan Frederick, now I can't get that darn song outta my head. lol

At least I was able to change it to "ANOTHER WEEK BITES THE DUST" so it's a pretty good laugh as RV Humor goes.

Now, here's one for you from the (same) band..... "WE WILL, WE WILL,, IRAQ YOU!"

• Upvote 1

SSDD

I figured that out.  Yea me!

Thanks alot there Dan Frederick, now I can't get that darn song outta my head. lol

At least I was able to change it to "ANOTHER WEEK BITES THE DUST" so it's a pretty good laugh as RV Humor goes.

Now, here's one for you from the (same) band..... "WE WILL, WE WILL,, IRAQ YOU!"

Buddy you're an old man poor man
Pleadin' with your eyes gonna make you some peace some day
You got mud on your face
You big disgrace
Somebody better put you back into your place

Ok, that works as far as Frank is concerned!

I figured that out.  Yea me!

Buddy you're an old man poor man
Pleadin' with your eyes gonna make you some peace some day
You got mud on your face
You big disgrace
Somebody better put you back into your place

Ok, that works as far as Frank is concerned!

Hope Possum's not reading this thread... LOL!

This is really the first time I have not dissed anyone---look his opinion is not any better then Adams, certainly more once a week--

everyone should be able to express themselves---if you believe them or not---my own personal opimion the RV wil never come in at .never @ .10 and ride up--opinion Again --HE DOES NOT TRULY THINK THIS WILL HAPPEN---

• 2 months later...

Ummm, Frank? Care to elaborate?

• Upvote 2

Your so full of shiat!

• Upvote 1