Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady - He's (Turki) About To Do Something And They Know It !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The CBI Easy-Bake Oven While Waiting For The Little Red RV Thermometer To Pop !

[bondLady] lighters gm  . sorry was away, running round like a chick with me head cut off lol

[lightingcslt] BondLady story of your life nowadays   

[bondLady] ino  -- glad buisness is better but man does it wear me out

[lightingcslt] BondLady yes but it pays the bills

[bondLady] yes and for now thats what we all must do and concentrate on, keep on keeping on

[lightingcslt] BondLady not for much longer 

[bondLady] I'm hoping  --you know what I thought when I saw the first Turki article about him resigning ?

[lightingcslt] yes

[bondLady] some who are freaking out about removing the 000

[lightingcslt] I knew it wasn't true

[bondLady] they don't know when or what he will do it for one and they get freaked

[lightingcslt] yeppers

[bondLady] so they send messages out to each other or as a pressure thing also, if you don't we could replace you

[lightingcslt] lets hope   

[bondLady] they use articles for letters remember ? So this was a pressure stunt for Turki and it worked he came out and spoke 

[lightingcslt] BondLady finally,it's what shredd was looking for   

[bondLady] he's about to do something and they know it but they are in the dark and can't stand not knowing or being able to profit without knowin whats happening, greed and power drive them never forget that   

[lightingcslt] BondLady yes that is true and they are freakin out  --  it's time

[bondLady] yup

[lightingcslt] I beleive we are finally on the brink, finally starting to feel good about our investment

[bondLady] once again

[lightingcslt] yeppers

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

[bondLady] they don't know when or what he will do it for one and they get freaked

---///----

[bondLady] he's about to do something and they know it but they are in the dark and can't stand not knowing or being able to profit without knowin whats happening, greed and power drive them never forget that   

[lightingcslt] BondLady yes that is true and they are freakin out  --  it's time

***///

:bravo:

'OlSarge'sGals pick up BondLady's discarded mic and start singin' their own rendition of

"WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHIN' IN'..."

:lol:  :wave:  :P Thanks YerTHUGness & Ms.BONDLADY !

• Upvote 8

***///

:bravo:

'OlSarge'sGals pick up BondLady's discarded mic and start singin' their own rendition of

"WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHIN' IN'..."

:lol:  :wave:  :P Thanks YerTHUGness & Ms.BONDLADY !

The girls then walk to the bar, order 3 shots of wiskey. They light the wiskey and down it. And with one combined flaming belch, they burn the mic. The bartender walks over to the mic, picks it up and starts mumbling to himself. One of the ole gals gives him a wink and the gals strut out the door whispering to each other and giggling like little teenagers.

Thug picks up the wiskey bottle and downs the remaining half, puts his clown nose back on and passes out cold.

• Upvote 6

Thug picks up the wiskey bottle and downs the remaining half, puts his clown nose back on and passes out cold.

The Next Day CNN Started Off It's Morning Broadcast With A 'Man On The Street' Interview ! :o

hangover-passed-out-in-the-street1.jpg

:D        :D          :D

• Upvote 3

This was such goodnews Marcel Marceau decided to break his lifelong image of no sound and actually speak, He came out on stage, and the whole world was watching. But he got so flustered his face turned white, his beret slipped to one side and he just threw up his hands and left the stage without a word. I thought it was quite revealing and eloquent myself...so did Cosmo Z.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for all you do and have done for us, Thug.  You've provided me with plenty of "belly laughs" throughout this ride..and at times when I really needed them.

Oh, and I wanted to say, I agree with BL I've thought plenty of times these jokers talk to each through the media and that the "Turki Resigning" and "here's Turki's replacement" articles were an intimidation tactic, but we'll see.

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 1

The girls then walk to the bar, order 3 shots of wiskey. They light the wiskey and down it. And with one combined flaming belch, they burn the mic. The bartender walks over to the mic, picks it up and starts mumbling to himself. One of the ole gals gives him a wink and the gals strut out the door whispering to each other and giggling like little teenagers.

***///

OMG---! 

Was that YOU sitting at the table in the corner peeking around the two leggy blonds on yer lap?! :lol:  :eyebrows:

You da man ! :cigar:  

Hope you called THUGgy a cab ! B)

• Upvote 2

***///

OMG---! 

Was that YOU sitting at the table in the corner peeking around the two leggy blonds on yer lap?! :lol:  :eyebrows:

You da man ! :cigar:  

Hope you called THUGgy a cab ! B)

No, that was me PEEING in the corner cause I couldn't make it to the bathroom quick enough. You heard about old men and prostate issues. And about the two leggy blondes. The one on the left was KEEP in drag. :eyebrows:

• Upvote 4

No overnight RV. A float is coming any day now, but value will rise quickly. :)

If they float it the hedge funds and Donald Trumps of this world would own every shread of Dinar in existance in one fell swoop. As such I think they'll come out high so as to prevent this from happening. By high I mean 3.22 - 3.44.