Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - Confirmation The Notes We Hold Will Retain The Printed Value !

DinarThug

my opinion. I loved the days when Yota brought a news article over, Strker interpreted it, healthy debate ensued and we all went to work feeling like we have read something intelligent before going to work.

You would read Sonny, Bravo, Mailman, Med. people who knew something. 

I certainly don't know anything. I have no contacts. Again, I know nothing. 

What I don't like is what is happening to this site, yes, I know I am going to be negged, and it is o.k. because I have decided not to renew my V.I. P..

There is now a clique. People with a diatribe of political agenda that we hear over and over again. We hear the same opinions crammed down our throat, without any possibility of a healthy debate as before. Most of the time I agree with what is being said (I am conservative) but certainly not with the delivery. It seems like certain people need to take a class on negotiation and flex on always being right. remember, that ol win, win philosophy, so everyone feels like they have been heard.

So here is my stupidity. I like hearing Kaperoni and Randy Koonce. Yes, I know they are wrong. Yes I know that. Why do I like them? I like their delivery (most of the time, not all)

What do I not like and skip the thread,  if people are so polite to put their name in the title? I don't like Terry K, Okie, blue wolf, Poppy (fingernails on a chalkboard). So, when i bow out at the end of this month, you will know my opinion. Not that it matters.

Thanks, Doc

I appreciate your candor. I don't mind scrapping with the conservatives on this site, 'cause I like a good fight.

But I would rather DEBATE than call names, but few ever challenge my IDEAS - they just challenge ME.

Yet they don't know me. So yes, this site is full of wingers who will not listen nor debate - just personally attack.

They call names...and are afraid, or not prepared, to challenge the IDEAS we are debating.

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Kaperoni, this is confirmation iraqs currency's being replaced. Old currency gone, and in with the new. You have to be illiterate to think this is good.

More preying on the uneducated. Oh we'll, you can't fix stupid, or stop people from making bad decisions. If they are not smart enough to see the distortion, then oh well. Deal with the consequences.

Reminds me of, all the ignorant Americans, who didnt know a variable interest rate was variable

• Downvote 1

Could there be the slightest chance that there is another avenue open re. the speculation and conflicting translations we are used to?.

Let me throw into the mix the introduction of Polymer Banknotes, secure, longer lasting, initial saving on the cost to produce, and now well tried and tested in public use, Australia started using them in 1988, then New Zealand, Mexico, Singapore.

Millions have been through washing machine cycles without damage, of course ironing would inflict severe damage, Central Banks of the Countries that use them(20) report that counterfiting of these notes is "slow, expensive, and complicated" indeed Mr. Carney (BOE) indicates the introduction of such notes in the UK within three years, ( he introduced them in Canada).

According to BOE figures there were 2.9 Billion such notes in International circulation with a face value of £52 Billion = $81,829 Billion approx.

De La Rue machines already process this money with no difficulty, so obviously they ( De La Rue ) could be one source of such currency for Iraq.

I have been reading and re-reading multiple news reports and IMO some such articles could? be explained when linked to such a change, the printing of new currency being "smaller" or "lesser", could this be size, as proposed in the UK ( smaller £5/£10 notes ), harder to counterfit, new denominations. 

Ohh maybe its just too much scratching of a mental itch, maybe a darkened room for a bit..... whoa.. am I talking to myself?

No your ok Dave.

Thanks Dave.

• Upvote 2

Could there be the slightest chance that there is another avenue open re. the speculation and conflicting translations we are used to?.

Let me throw into the mix the introduction of Polymer Banknotes, secure, longer lasting, initial saving on the cost to produce, and now well tried and tested in public use, Australia started using them in 1988, then New Zealand, Mexico, Singapore.

Millions have been through washing machine cycles without damage, of course ironing would inflict severe damage, Central Banks of the Countries that use them(20) report that counterfiting of these notes is "slow, expensive, and complicated" indeed Mr. Carney (BOE) indicates the introduction of such notes in the UK within three years, ( he introduced them in Canada).

According to BOE figures there were 2.9 Billion such notes in International circulation with a face value of £52 Billion = $81,829 Billion approx.

De La Rue machines already process this money with no difficulty, so obviously they ( De La Rue ) could be one source of such currency for Iraq.

I have been reading and re-reading multiple news reports and IMO some such articles could? be explained when linked to such a change, the printing of new currency being "smaller" or "lesser", could this be size, as proposed in the UK ( smaller £5/£10 notes ), harder to counterfit, new denominations. 

Ohh maybe its just too much scratching of a mental itch, maybe a darkened room for a bit..... whoa.. am I talking to myself?

No your ok Dave.

Thanks Dave.

***//

Do you think Iraq would go to all the expense, time and trouble of making new currency like this?

Do you think they may already have...?

• Upvote 1

If Iraq has gone to all the time and trouble (and boy oh boy, they have had plenty of time) this would make sense.

The counterfeiting becomes harder to do.

The polymer bills are "smaller".

Deleting the zeros.

.00086 becomes

.86 becomes

RV (click your heels)

RV (click your heels)

RV (click your heels)

Let it be so.

• Upvote 1