Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - Confirmation The Notes We Hold Will Retain The Printed Value !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting After Setting My DVR For "The Biggest Loser" - It Recorded The Jacksonville Jaguars Game !

9-8-2013  Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Article:  " 'Crisis' confuse the Iraqi economy "    The key to this article is this quote..."Among the difficulties faced by Iraq if they wanted to embark on the deletion of zeros from the dinar is pulling about 30 trillion dinars in circulation in the Iraqi market now, then get rid of them and replace them with a new currency.This should excite all of us, because in a redenomination, the currency is gradually withdrawn as the new is issued.  In this case, they are clearly stating they will pull the notes in circulation (3 zero notes) now, and then replace with new smaller denominations.

9-8-2013  Newshound Guru Kaperoni   That little tidbit is just more confirmation that the notes we hold will retain the printed value.  There would be no reason to do this as they state unless that was the intent.  As well, this process is the mechanism to reduce the money supply in country. It also goes with all the concern over counterfeiting.  Who would put much time or effort into counterfeiting a 3 zero note with no real substantial value?  Nobody. 

• Upvote 10

"Among the difficulties faced by Iraq if they wanted to embark on the deletion of zeros from the dinar is pulling about 30 trillion dinars in circulation in the Iraqi market now, then get rid of them and replace them with a new currency. "

This means that there's 30 trillion dinar in circulation in the Iraqi market NOW, not that they will replace them NOW.  This is what Kaperoni and gurus like him do.  They take articles that are talking about a re-denomination and spin them to make dinar investors feel good.   

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 11

"Among the difficulties faced by Iraq if they wanted to embark on the deletion of zeros from the dinar is pulling about 30 trillion dinars in circulation in the Iraqi market now, then get rid of them and replace them with a new currency. "

This means that there's 30 trillion dinar in circulation in the Iraqi market NOW, not that they will replace them NOW.  This is what Kaperoni and gurus like him do.  They take articles that are talking about a re-denomination and spin them to make dinar investors feel good.   

Whoa whoa now.....

Are you telling me that we dont want a redenomination?  Thats not what Ive been told.........and Kap would NEVER lie to me. I mean hell, its posted on the internet so it has to be true!!

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 25

are you taking the pot again?

LOL.  :lmao: Tex, love your posts.

no pot;  not since the 60's. just a reply to doc robbins comments that Kap is spinning a re dom. article to make the dinar investor feel good.  I feel good and hope you do too. Keep the Kaperoni  posts coming. better than Okie.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

THREE WEEKS AGO ARE TWO, DIDN'T THEY SAY THEY HAD BILLIONS THERE NOW AND NOT TRILLIONS

They Were Talking About The Total Number Of Notes In Circulation - Approximately 4 Billion Notes - Worth Around 30 Trillion Dinar. ;)

B)B)B)

• Upvote 1