Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi Dinar Was The Biggest Scam On Earth - Bank Story !

DinarThug

Instead of saying it IS or IS NOT a scam all the banks have to say is that they don't deal with ANY non functional currencies or currencies that are not internationally traded. They could leave it at that and avoid all the other nonsense. They obviously have no idea of the trouble they can be setting themselves up for by calling the legal, lawful currency or another country a "scam". That is a VERY strong accusation against a sovereign nation and Ally of the United States of America. That itself could be seen as market manipulation and in some cases an act to sabotage. In some cases words have very strong power. People need to be very careful with what they say--Especially when they make absolute and definite statements. They don't say, "I think it MIGHT be a scam". Instead, they say it IS a scam. A sadly NONE of them can say how or why. None of them can show WHAT law is being broken. After all, a SCAM is against at least one law. If something is a scam people can point to at least one law or regulation that the scam is breaking. So far every banker I have challenged has not be able to show this.

Instead of LYING and making FRAUDULENT statements by calling the CURRENCY a scam, the people should simply say they don't deal with, give advice or comment on any currency that is not internationally traded. That way they can not be accused of anything. When they say it is a scam they are in essence giving out fraudulent advice. Imagine how many upset people will be on their doorstep when the RV happens and they find they missed out because they thought it was a scam. As crazy as some people are these days, they might even be mad enough to kill someone they may think caused them to miss out. Sometimes instead of saying something, Good or Bad, it is best to say nothing at all.

• Upvote 4

I am still waiting for even ONE "banker" to tell us exactly HOW and WHY the currency of Iraq is a "scam". None of them can answer that nor can they explain WHY the US Treasury allows companies to offer the "scam" or WHY several US Banks made the "scam" available setting themselves up for a potential class action law suit and even criminal charges.

The IQD was issued by the Central Bank of Iraq. It is not some made up or unknown currency invented by scammers. It is a legitimate currency. Furthermore they can't say it is a bad "investment" because it is NOT an investment no matter how many times we call it one.

We did not buy a stock, bond, fund or any other investment or security. What we did was NOT an investment. What we did was a foreign currency exchange. We exchanged our US currency for the equivalent in Iraqi currency (plus paid a little extra which accounted for the seller's spread and shipping costs). What we did was currency speculation pure and simple. We "traded" one currency for another with the hopes that we would earn a profit when we do the second exchange. If a bank can tell me how using exchanging one currency for another currency is a scam I would love to hear it. The country of India had better watch out if they are going to start accepting this "scam" currency. Also, all the US banks and others opening up branches in Iraq had better get out and not deal with the "scam".

Beautifully written. And I want someone to tell me how this is a "taxable investment"

Was I able to write off the losses I incurred making my "investment" when I changed dollar to Euros on my France trip in 2010 and lost 40%?

Nooooo! So if I exchange dinar for dollars, why do I pay taxes if I gain a percentage?

This tax thing is total BS

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 3

Beautifully written. And I want someone to tell me how this is a "taxable investment"

Was I able to write off the losses I incurred making my "investment" when I changed dollar to Euros on my France trip in 2010 and lost 40%?

Nooooo! So if I exchange dinar for dollars, why do I pay taxes if I gain a percentage?

This tax thing is total BS

So what you're asking is this:

You and your family were planning a vacation to the beautiful countryside of Iraq where you had booked a reservation in a 5 star hotel and had purchased $1000 US dollars worth of Iraqi dinar for your vacation (approximately 1 million dinar). Prior to boarding you find out the hotel is blown up in a daily bombing so you are forced to exchange your dinar back to US dollars. In the interim the value has increased...............do you now owe taxes?????

• Upvote 3

My friend in Michigan went into a WF two weeks ago to open her "investment acct" and said something about Dinar. The banker stopped typing and stated "....and we are required to report you to the FBI for havering terrorist money..." Haven't heard that one yet so there ya go.

The only terrorist in this country are the ones like me, that still believe in the Constitution.

I am still waiting for even ONE "banker" to tell us exactly HOW and WHY the currency of Iraq is a "scam". None of them can answer that nor can they explain WHY the US Treasury allows companies to offer the "scam" or WHY several US Banks made the "scam" available setting themselves up for a potential class action law suit and even criminal charges.

The IQD was issued by the Central Bank of Iraq. It is not some made up or unknown currency invented by scammers. It is a legitimate currency. Furthermore they can't say it is a bad "investment" because it is NOT an investment no matter how many times we call it one.

We did not buy a stock, bond, fund or any other investment or security. What we did was NOT an investment. What we did was a foreign currency exchange. We exchanged our US currency for the equivalent in Iraqi currency (plus paid a little extra which accounted for the seller's spread and shipping costs). What we did was currency speculation pure and simple. We "traded" one currency for another with the hopes that we would earn a profit when we do the second exchange. If a bank can tell me how using exchanging one currency for another currency is a scam I would love to hear it. The country of India had better watch out if they are going to start accepting this "scam" currency. Also, all the US banks and others opening up branches in Iraq had better get out and not deal with the "scam".

Just like every other entity that calls it a scam. Its because the whole hype is that we are all gonna wake up with millions of dollars in our accounts. Its because of the countless gurus spreading all kinds of false claims and blatant lies and its all the majority of the population will see when trying to look up information about the dinar. That is the scam.......the promises of waking up rich.....the currency itself of course is not a scam....its real....it can be spent. But unfortunately its correlated with the false hopes and dreams of becoming a millionaire.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Just like every other entity that calls it a scam. Its because the whole hype is that we are all gonna wake up with millions of dollars in our accounts. Its because of the countless gurus spreading all kinds of false claims and blatant lies and its all the majority of the population will see when trying to look up information about the dinar. That is the scam.......the promises of waking up rich.....the currency itself of course is not a scam....its real....it can be spent. But unfortunately its correlated with the false hopes and dreams of becoming a millionaire.....

Yep. Unfortunate.

Too fishy for  me , bankers don't back down nor do they verbalize like that in conversation.  I have to pass on this one .

Most people who work at banks could care less about such a threat from a consumer because its not their problem. It would be an upper, way upper management problem. If the banker was told to say that then its not her problem...and would let others worry about it. All she wants is her commission for selling services and her pay check.

• Upvote 1

A friend of mine works for Chase bank. She started out as a teller a few years back and has moved up to manager (not sure of the exact title)

She has been told since day one that the dinar is a scam....it was a way of Iraq to sell their worthless money to Stupid Americans for the coveted American Dollar.

She is certainly not an outside the box thinker...if it is on TV it must be true. if your boss tells you something it must be true...look at how much money and power the banks have...they must be doing something right..there are to many regulations....how can they be wrong?

Folks, There are sheeple everywhere. 

Well..The way I am starting to see it is what ever you invested in the dinar.....YOU HAVE LOST IT!! THAT IS MONEY IN THE TRASH. The joke is on everyone that invested in the Dinar.

Why do you belong to this site if you don't believe in the RV or the eventual increase in the value of the Dinar? Do you own Dinar?

• Upvote 2

are you vested Shang Man?

Yes

Why do you belong to this site if you don't believe in the RV or the eventual increase in the value of the Dinar? Do you own Dinar?

He Claims To Own Some Woody ! :blink:

But Most Of His Comments Are Pure 'Troll' Talk - Just Like The One U Responded To ! <_<

Maybe It's Time He Follows His Own Advice And Throws His Dinar In The Trash And Moves On ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting A Frank Bank Story From One Of Frankie's Members !

ehankins » August 30th, 2013, 9:12 pm  •   NICE BANK STORY!!!!

WELL,, I RECIEVED A PHONE CALL FROM MY SISTER-IN-LAW TODAYAND SHE CALLED ME EVERYTHING BUT A MILK COW. BECAUSE,,,SHE WENT TO BANK OF AMERICA FOR SOME "OTHER " UNRELATED BUSINESS AND ASKED IN PASSING ABOUT THE IRAQI DINAR FROM A PERSONNEL BANKER.

OF COURSE, THE BANKER TOLD MY IN-LAW THAT THE IRAQI DINAR WAS THE BIGGEST SCAM ON EARTH AND THAT THEY (THE BANK) HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

MY SIS-IN-LAW THEN SAID THAT THE DINAR SHE HAS WAS PURCHASED FROM WELLS FARGO AND THAT IT HAD TO BE REAL AND JUST NEEDED TO "RV."

THE BANKER THEN SAID IN A GRUFF VOICE THAT WELLS FARGO WOULD TELL HER THE SAME THING AND THAT SHE HAS FALLEN VICTIM TO THE BIGGEST SCAM IN THE WORLD.....

SO..AFTER GETTING ALLLL THE INFO..... I WENT TO THE BANK AND TALKED TO THE PERSONNEL BANKER AND WITHOUT SAYING A WORD ABOUT THE DINAR I SAID TO HER RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING THAT I WANTED TO TALK TO THEIR LEGAL DEPARTMENT.

SHE ASKED WHY AND I TOLD HER THAT MY SISTER-IN-LAW WAS JUST HERE AND SHE TALKED TO SOMEONE THAT JUST GOT BOA AND WELLS FARGO IN BIG BIG TROUBLE FOR ADMITTING TO SELLING A CURRENCY THAT WAS A SCAM TO THE AMERICAN CITIZENS.

I WENT ON TO SAY THAT I WANTED TO BE IN THE FRONT OF THE LINE FOR THE CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT THAT WAS IMMINENT. SHE LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS A MILK COW BUT WITH A LOOK COUPLED WITH "OH COW MANURE!!!!"

I ASKED HER,"WHY DID YOU TELL MY SISTER THAT?

THE BANKER SAID THAT SHE IS SUPPOSED TO TELL PEOPLE THAT. I ASKED HER," YOU KNOW BETTER DON'T YOU?" SHE QUICKLY REPLIED AS SHE LOOKED AWAY,,,,,"WELL OF COURSE,,YES, YES I DO."

I LEANED FORWARD AND WHISPERED," MAAM,YOU CAN MAKE THIS WHOLE THING GO AWAY RIGHT NOW BY PICKING UP THE PHONE AND CALL MY SISTER AND TELLING HER THE TRUTH."

SHE SAID,"I WILL." I SAID, "NO, NOW, RIGHT NOW.... I WANT TO HEAR YOU DO IT OR THIS GOES FORWARD."

WELL, SHE HESITATED BUT MADE THE CALL AND ASSURED MY SISTER THAT SHE HAD BEEN INSTRUCTED TO "SAY" WHAT SHE SAID TO ALL PEOPLE INQUIRING ABOUT THE IQD AND THAT SHE WAS SORRY....AND THAT IT IS NOT A SCAM.

SHE THEN WENT A LITTLE FURTHER AND ASKED MY NOW HAPPY SISTER-IN-LAW TO "NOT" SPEAK" OF THE " MISUNDERSTANDING" TO ANYONE....ESPECIALLY ANYONE IN THE BANK. THE BANKER HUNG UP THE PHONE AND REPLIED,"I'M SURE GLAD IT'S FRIDAY."

I SAID,I BET"THEN ASKED," WHY, DO YOU HAVE PLANS FOR THE HOLIDAY ?" SHE SAID,"NO, NO,",,,AND LOOKED AT ME AND SAID,"I THINK THIS WHOLE DINAR THING IS ABOUT FINISHED ANYWAY."

I ASKED,"HOW'S THAT WHAT DO YOU MEAN...DO YOU HAVE SOME INSIDE INFO?"

SHE JUST LOOKED AT ME OVER HER GLASSES AND SAID,"REALLY?"

I JUST STOOD UP, SAID GOOD-BYE AND WENT HOME. SO, WHAT DO YA DO WITH THIS? I KNOW THIS.....BANKERS DON'T HAVE THE FINAL SAY.....AT ALL

Then the alarm rang. I overslept by an hour !!!

Be careful who you call a liar Thug.

I Don't Give A Rat's Azz Whether U Own Dinar Or Not !

But These Are 2 Of Ur Recent Quotes - So U Can Stand By Ur Own Words ! <_<

Want the TRUTH?? NOT IN OUR LIFETIME!!..Think about it..it was going to happen 1st 0f Aug. Then end of Aug. Now it will happen in Sept. Now talk of Oct. ARE YOU KIDDING??? The RV is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN THIS YEAR OR NEXT YEAR OR THE YEAR AFTER!!!!! We all need to get a life and forget all this BS about the RV as it is a true fact that it IS a SCAM!! It really does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out by now!

SOON???..my butt!! Wake up folks!..This Dinar thing will be remembered to have been the BIGGEST SCAM EVER TO BE PULLED OFF IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!! And we will be in the future History books in all the land. Nuff said. :cigar:<_<-_-

• Upvote 1

In my opinion it's better to stay away from bank stories. They are complete BS and besides how would a banker or employee of  ANY bank have inside info on the dinar RV? I think the people who make up the bank stories are the same gurus who make up the stories that  "the RV has happened today" EVERY DAY!

• Upvote 1