Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You know after the last, "were almost there", scenario I pretty much gave up

On trying to make sense of all news . I mean it is CLEAR AS RAIN that EVERYTHING

We are told is either a lie or only what the,"PTB", want us to know. HOWEVER! !!!!!!

I have noticed that this entire Syrian thing is not only made up BS by the dictator

Known as Obama, but it has absolutely drawn everyone's attention off of dinar.

If our own dictator, Obummer, orders just one missile into Syria you can bet Not

One word would be spoken about it anywhere. Why is this important? I believe

For the CBI to raise the value of the Dinar and make it work, that's to say maintain

Control of it, they need as few people aware of this rv as possible.

We now see some articles telling us that Maliki and his family may have left town

For their safety. Which on it's own would not impress me, but now we hear of

Others in power doing the same. If articles can be believed (and that's asking allot)

Then it's very interesting.

Sounds almost crazy, right? Well do you really think that the ENTIRE WORLD Is

Going to let our psychotic dictator (Obummer) start WWIII? Now that is crazy.

I pray that this one time I am correct, the only other alternative is disastrous for

All of us. And IF I am right then you may see your RV on the 1st. Funny thing is

It don't get more chaotic than that.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

It's great to see your post.  

You know Im a big fan of anything you have to say.

I too feel at a loss. The articles dont really add up for me either.

I hope your vision is correct, it's definitely an interesting concept and one that just may pan out.

Always great to hear from you my friend..... :)  :wave:

• Upvote 4

You know after the last, "were almost there", scenario I pretty much gave up

On trying to make sense of all news . I mean it is CLEAR AS RAIN that EVERYTHING

We are told is either a lie or only what the,"PTB", want us to know. HOWEVER! !!!!!!

I have noticed that this entire Syrian thing is not only made up BS by the dictator

Known as Obama, but it has absolutely drawn everyone's attention off of dinar.

If our own dictator, Obummer, orders just one missile into Syria you can bet Not

One word would be spoken about it anywhere. Why is this important? I believe

For the CBI to raise the value of the Dinar and make it work, that's to say maintain

Control of it, they need as few people aware of this rv as possible.

We now see some articles telling us that Maliki and his family may have left town

For their safety. Which on it's own would not impress me, but now we hear of

Others in power doing the same. If articles can be believed (and that's asking allot)

Then it's very interesting.

Sounds almost crazy, right? Well do you really think that the ENTIRE WORLD Is

Going to let our psychotic dictator (Obummer) start WWIII? Now that is crazy.

I pray that this one time I am correct, the only other alternative is disastrous for

All of us. And IF I am right then you may see your RV on the 1st. Funny thing is

It don't get more chaotic than that.

:bravo:  :bravo: 

• Upvote 1

You are not trying to make sense of the news.

What you are doing is collecting information and trying to come up with a date prediction

Then you sit back in anticipation when you anticipate it leads to Hope

In general hope goes unfulfilled and unfulfilled hope is one of the most destructive forces

on earth.

Hope is used when there is nothing you can do to influence the outcome.

And when the chances of failure are greater then success so you hope it will go your way.

Unfulfilled hope has destroyed armies it has destroyed marriages, relationships

But worst of all it can and does kill FAITH

You would be better off taking a nap

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

LGD,   Why on the 1st.  What would be so special about that date?

While I know that the CBI can change the value of the Dinar any day they want,

IMF bylaws request that any nation desiring to change their currency value should

Do so on the first or the fifteenth of the month. Also said country should notify the

IMF three days prior. This does not mean that a country can't change their currency

At any time. It is only the bylaws set forth.

I have believed for some yrs now that we would only see an RV on t 1st or the 15th.

My logic is that the IMF was so deeply involved with the rebuilding of Iraqs banking

System so it seems logical to follow their rules.

• Upvote 4

Geez a guru is born... :bravo:

You are not trying to make sense of the news.

What you are doing is collecting information and trying to come up with a date prediction

Then you sit back in anticipation when you anticipate it leads to Hope

In general hope goes unfulfilled and unfulfilled hope is one of the most destructive forces

on earth.

Hope is used when there is nothing you can do to influence the outcome.

And when the chances of failure are greater then success so you hope it will go your way.

Unfulfilled hope has destroyed armies it has destroyed marriages, relationships

But worst of all it can and does kill FAITH

You would be better off taking a nap

WOW WHAT WORDS OF WISDOM YOU HAVE.

First of all to the insecure little person who called me a guru. Get a life.

I'm just a truck driver who has too much time to ponder things. And since I have

Supported this site and some here like to read what I think I WILL continue to post.

My post, UNLIKE YOURS, will either be informative or on the humorous side. If you

Can't handle intelligent thought or sophisticated humor may I suggest you resort

Sites like Okies.

As for my hope, boy did you just show how little you know about me. I don't need to create

My own hope, for I am a bought by the blood, born again, burning on fire man of God.

ALL THE HOPE I will ever need is in the name of JESUS CHRIST.

You both need to lighten up and try to enjoy life a little more instead of attempting

To belittle people.

• Upvote 9

WOW WHAT WORDS OF WISDOM YOU HAVE.

First of all to the insecure little person who called me a guru. Get a life.

I'm just a truck driver who has too much time to ponder things. And since I have

Supported this site and some here like to read what I think I WILL continue to post.

My post, UNLIKE YOURS, will either be informative or on the humorous side. If you

Can't handle intelligent thought or sophisticated humor may I suggest you resort

Sites like Okies.

As for my hope, boy did you just show how little you know about me. I don't need to create

My own hope, for I am a bought by the blood, born again, burning on fire man of God.

ALL THE HOPE I will ever need is in the name of JESUS CHRIST.

You both need to lighten up and try to enjoy life a little more instead of attempting

To belittle people.

Whoa there driver flip on the Jake brake

Something must have been lost in the translation I had no intention of accusing you of being a Guru or belittling anyone.

Sorry if it came across that way

You lost me when you set a date. This can happen at anytime....next week or next year who knows. At the end of it all I set a date to retire in 5 yrs. If the RV comes sooner, great either way in 5 yrs I will be retired. Anybody can pick a date. Oakie has lots and so does possum. Analysis is always good.....dates come and go.

• Downvote 2

You lost me when you set a date. This can happen at anytime....next week or next year who knows. At the end of it all I set a date to retire in 5 yrs. If the RV comes sooner, great either way in 5 yrs I will be retired. Anybody can pick a date. Oakie has lots and so does possum. Analysis is always good.....dates come and go.

Maybe when you retire you can go back to school and try freshen

Up on your reading comprehension skills. I never set a date as

In, "IT WILL HAPPEN", on this day. I merely suggested my hope that

It happens by such a day. Hope that this is all part of some bigger

Plan. Otherwise it looks like your illustrious leader Obummer

May start WWIII. Oh and tell Stryker I said hi. Lol

So are many others behind ladyGrace'sDaddy! Your insight and thought processes, along with your kindness to share makes you a strong leader here. As a long time lurker, I learned quickly who to follow and you are at the top (along with SWFloriday Guy...may he forever rest in peace). Thank you!

• Upvote 3

So are many others behind ladyGrace'sDaddy! Your insight and thought processes, along with your kindness to share makes you a strong leader here. As a long time lurker, I learned quickly who to follow and you are at the top (along with SWFloriday Guy...may he forever rest in peace). Thank you!

I would like to thank you and all those that offer their support and kind words.

We all just try and do our best to understand what is going on in this investment.

• Upvote 1