Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Million MUSLIM March on D.C. on 9-11-13

***///

This 'event' is being spear-headed by a guy who said there were "no Jews killed in the 9/11 attack"...

sure he later apologized..... but it is clear where he stands...  as does his 'group' who is trying to

assemble a million like-minded Muslims....

the 'group' is only comprised of 8 members.... so, good luck with that. 

Peace-loving Muslims have no use for your kind of hate, dude.

• Upvote 1

I hate the Muslim religion. When will they go home? The US needs to take a serious look at all individuals that enter the US. I'm a racist now. I have no other option. I want to protect my country,

Loving your country does not make you a racist my dear, it makes you a patriot, and more will stand with you then against you, you can count on it my friend!!  :salute:

• Upvote 2

I don't think I have ever been so scared for my country and myself and MY DOGZ. I sure hate being alone not having someone to be there for me.This is just too scary for me.

You are and never will be alone.  Regardless of what the BS screw job election results showed and the lame stream media wants you to believe, there ARE more people living in the USA that love their country, their God, and their guns, myself included then not.  When 1/3 of the population, OUR side I might add,  failed to get out and vote against the leechlike parasites sucking our country's life blood from it, well Houston we have a problem!!! <_<

Our government knows this and it scares the hell out of them.  What scares me is this is the perfect cover up for a perfect storm type scenario, what better way to get everyone's mind off of years of failed policy under this administration then a planned catastrophe that will hit us right between the eyes and have the public screaming for blood.  What better way to unite the masses then throw a disaster in our faces which will as always make us Americans stand side by side and fight for our country.  The problem is we will be fighting the wrong enemy, O is a master of deceit, watch my left hand rally the troops against an unseen enemy, while my right strips their weapons and rights under the guise of national security!! :tiphat:   Dirty SOB let's hope people are smart enough to see it before it's to late!!!  I do find it humorous and sleep well it night knowing the libtards out there think they have America by the short hairs, you can only kick a sleeping dog so long before you get your nads ripped off and fed to ya, so keep pushing and I have a feeling you won't like what becomes of it!!!  :cowboy:  Some really great posts on this topic my friends!!  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 7

You are and never will be alone.  Regardless of what the BS screw job election results showed and the lame stream media wants you to believe, there ARE more people living in the USA that love their country, their God, and their guns, myself included then not.  When 1/3 of the population, OUR side I might add,  failed to get out and vote against the leechlike parasites sucking our country's life blood from it, well Houston we have a problem!!! <_<

Our government knows this and it scares the hell out of them.  What scares me is this is the perfect cover up for a perfect storm type scenario, what better way to get everyone's mind off of years of failed policy under this administration then a planned catastrophe that will hit us right between the eyes and have the public screaming for blood.  What better way to unite the masses then throw a disaster in our faces which will as always make us Americans stand side by side and fight for our country.  The problem is we will be fighting the wrong enemy, O is a master of deceit, watch my left hand rally the troops against an unseen enemy, while my right strips their weapons and rights under the guise of national security!! :tiphat:   Dirty SOB let's hope people are smart enough to see it before it's to late!!!  I do find it humorous and sleep well it night knowing the libtards out there think they have America by the short hairs, you can only kick a sleeping dog so long before you get your nads ripped off and fed to ya, so keep pushing and I have a feeling you won't like what becomes of it!!!  :cowboy:  Some really great posts on this topic my friends!!  :twothumbs:

***///

Bumpin' this entire AWESOME post....!   :bump: All the way to the top so everybody can read it !

• Upvote 1

***///

Bumpin' this entire AWESOME post....!   :bump: All the way to the top so everybody can read it !

Thank you Sgt. I was not aware of this thread until you bumped it.

It is awesome to know people are awake and we need more to be awake to whats going on with our Country.

I believe in Freedom to express but when its people who truly hate what America stands for and do it on our soil then I get pi$$ed as I stand in strong belief that if you don't like America and what it stands for then get out. Tax money better spent to relocate those to the places that better suit there beliefs and leave ours alone than to give them money to stay and cause havoc and discourse.

MyDogz I will also say your not alone as we stick together and take care of our own.

Loving your country does not make you a racist my dear, it makes you a patriot, and more will stand with you then against you, you can count on it my friend!!

Thanks for the kind words, Dive. I am a patriot for my country. I have nothing but harsh words for the Muslim radicals that have created conflict in the US, Great Britain and in their homeland. The ME is a cesspool today. Watch and read the news. It's rather apparent.

I want the US boarders to be monitored closely. Amnesty, educational and travel visas need to be closely scrutinized. There are way too many foreigners that are allowed to enter the US without cause.

The US government holds the burden as to the individuals that enter the US. Our government is doing a poor job. Do your homework. Most would agree with me.

• Upvote 1

A million jihadist in the country?!!?!? Where did you get that figure? Just because you belong to a religion doesn't mean you are an extremist or nutcase. So it is a Million Muslim man march (or is it Man! Its a Million Muslims marching! Or it is A Million Man Muslim March or is it March of the Million Muslim Men or....help me out here!!!) which is PROTECTED by the CONSTITUTION: right to freedom of assembly (peacefully). If you have a problem with Americans exercising their rights, then you need to find a new country to live in-N. Korea perhaps. Dunno, just saying.....

I was wondering about this too... I googled it and low and behold...

Seems it is all kinds of Americans wanting more transparency from the guberment... THE NERVE!

Protesting about IRS, NDDA, Drones and NSA phone and Internet surveillance... WHY???

A group from north-central Pennsylvania's Williamsport Tea Party are now involved with the event... TRAITORS!!!

Just Kidding :)

There Is No More 'Million Muslim March' on 9/11

August 16, 2013 RSS Feed Print

Widemodern_NationalMall_130816620x413.jp

The National Mall will host a protest against post-9/11 policies on Sept. 11, 2013.

The demonstration originally called the "Million Muslim March" now has an explicitly secular name, the "Million American March Against Fear," organizer Isa Hodge stressed in a Friday interview with U.S. News.

Media coverage of the event, scheduled for the 12th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, exploded earlier this week. Hodge said he's irritated that many reports used the original name, which he says was changed in February after the addition of groups that doubt the official account of the 2001 attacks.

"They're focusing on what it was [called] before February to continue the misinformation and fear that we're trying to stop," Hodge said. "It's more sensational if they can put out there that it's just Muslims going to dance on the graves of the 3,000 souls that were lost that day. That's not what we're doing."

Protesters will instead take to the National Mall to denounce government surveillance and call for "the truth" about the attacks, Hodge says.

It's probable that the demonstration will fall short of its numerical ambition.

National Park Service spokesperson Carol Johnson told U.S. News in July that organizers applied for a National Mall permit citing just 1,000 likely participants.

But after the media frenzy, Hodge says, "I expect the numbers to be astronomical. ... I expect many anti-protesters, but they're going to be pleasantly surprised, I think. We're not going to be up there whining about civil rights violations of Muslims. There's going to be a presentation on rights and events that affect the liberties of all Americans."

The majority of speakers at the event will not be Muslim, the organizer said, and will focus on issues including "the AP essentially having their records stolen" by the Justice Department during a leak investigation, as well as the IRS targeting of political groups and NSA phone and Internet surveillance.

Hodge is the spokesman of the American Muslim Political Action Committee, the Missouri-based group that first called for the protest last October.

Opponents of drones and the National Defense Authorization Act, as well as north-central Pennsylvania's Williamsport Tea Party are now involved with the event.

"We all deserve to be judged on our own merits, and that is precisely why I will show my solidarity with peaceful, Constitution-loving citizens," Nick Defonte of the Williamsport Tea Party told U.S. News last month.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2013/08/16/there-is-no-more-million-muslim-march-on-911

• Upvote 1

I would consider myself very patriotic; I love my country and believe it to be one of the best places in the world to live in peace and harmony with peoples of all races, colors, and beliefs.  Our forefathers built that into our constitution and forged a nation that drew people from all over the world who came to taste the freedom we have.  All of us should be insulted and incensed when individuals and groups challenge the principles and would seek to have them removed

But it is also necessary for me to remember that those who enter this country have the same privileges and freedoms we possess: the right of free speech, of assembly, of religion are included in those freedoms.  For us to try and limit those freedoms and forbid certain groups from exercising those rights is contrary to the Constitution.  The actions that would forbid those rights are as thoroughly unpatriotic as a person can be.  To physically oppose a group from assembling and voicing their concerns would be a blatant revelation of our own hypocrisy. 

None of us here on this forum believe that we should condone the radical teaching of the militant Muslim. And if we are Christian we cannot accept their teaching from the Koran or accept what they believe about God or overlook their cruelty toward other Muslims, other faiths, or Christians.  It is despicable and should be opposed.  And in cases where individuals are being mutilated, murdered, raped, and violently controlled, they should be physically opposed.  So try as we might, we can’t escape truth-claims in religion.

But the question is: how will we treat people who disagree with us—with dignity and respect or as enemies? Disagreement can co-exist with respect.  Tolerance doesn’t mean accepting all views as true (which is impossible, since we don’t truly “tolerate” those who don’t agree with our pluralism); it means putting up with what we take to be erroneous or false in another person’s thinking but respecting the person’s right to think and choose differently.

But we should not justify our aggressive or militant behavior toward them by using the Bible as our source.   The violence prescribed by God in the Old Testament was intended for a particular time and limited to a particular people group. There was no precedent set to continue this practice beyond what God had commanded. In contrast, the Koran actually prescribes and condones military jihad in the promotion of Islam. A Muslim who desires to commit violence in the name of Islam can find ample justification for his action both in the Koran and in the words and actions of the prophet Muhammad.

The United States, contrary to what many believe, is not a theocratic nation.  Certainly it was founded on principles based in the Bible and Christians do form a majority of the population, but that does not constitute declaring it a Christian nation.  Governments, when operating as they should, must bring order and punish evildoers. God approves of this arrangement (Rom 13:1-7; 1 Pet 2:14). Even though war is never neat and innocent civilians will be killed, the Judeo-Christian tradition is realistic in recognizing human self-centeredness and sinfulness that may necessitate force to keep evil from spreading its tentacles further, to restrain violence.

The only “Christian nation” is the body of Christ, the church of the living God (1Pt 2:9) and as such my first duty is to Christ and the church and not to a particular country of residence.  In other words my patriotism is to the “kingdom of God” before my duty to the USA.   For me, as a Christian, the final and complete revelation of God is in Jesus Christ, who was remarkably non-violent in His approach. If I engage in violence in the name of Christ, I am doing so in direct disobedience to my Master. Instead I am to “love my enemies and do good to those who persecute me.” I should “Never pay back evil for evil to anyone. Respect what is right in the sight of all men.  If possible, so far as it depends on you (me), be at peace with all men.  Never take your (my) own revenge, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, ‘Vengeance is Mine, I will repay, says the Lord.  But if your (my) enemy is hungry, feed him, and if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you (I) will heap burning coals upon his head.’  Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good” (Rom 12:17-21). 

• Upvote 3

Trojan horse?  Maybe.  I do think that this administration will use the situation to further regulate the capacity freedoms of US citizens until we no longer have those freedoms. If there is absolutely no trouble at this march, then there is no reason for "clamping down" on our rights.  However, there are individuals from both the Muslim community and their opposition who delight in promoting hate and trouble just so they have a reason to exist.  A peaceful demonstrations are the last thing they want.  

• Upvote 2

Thanks DDS Great Post...

***///

Even the evil CAIR backed away from this guy !

(self-interest....

affiliation would mean careful scrutiny and they would be 'outed' for what THEY THEMSELVES truly are...)

This hater is scandalous.

he can call it whatever he wants....

but he still walks, smells, looks and craps like the duck he is.  HATER.

Let me tell you my opinion.......Obama and friends has taken a took at the population who cares a rip anymore when the votes is counted in a main election (Gets less and less everytime)...... Truth is this you take the prisoners who have lost their right to vote, the americans who can vote but live outside the US or has been relieved of freedoms to vote, then you take the military who Obama has limited or squashed their right to vote (see last election), then take the absentee voters that somehow their votes didn't make it in time to be counted for election and then you take the biggest portion which is the people who is working, will not take time to stand in line, has moved and never re-registered new and there you have it. Last election only 38% of voters cared enough to vote. Do you not think the elected officials are keeping track of this. It has been said by a few Congressman caught on open microphones that people have become to stupid to care for themselves much less figure out how to vote. WE don't have to worry about them. They want Washington to decide things for them everyday so they won't have to.......There you go, want facts look it up it .    Washington will not even let the States decide things for their own people.....Is this arrogant power or what. Now like it or not the majorities of people here neither care or don't want to be bothered until it effects them personally. Some are waking up, Well HOOray better late than never but its about to late.....I see the same factors being played out as when Hitler did what he did to Germany........Letr me see anyone one of you go over to any country espeically Muslim and try to pull the crap there that theyd are pulling here and see what happens....come on i double dog dare you, you want live long and yet the soft hearted, politically correct nannies are saying .....Yes by all means go ahead and make that march, go ahead and build that mosque, go ahead and take over our country.    Make me sick that 400 million americans has no stomach for Liberty any more.    JMO

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 1

Million Muslim March On DC Set For 9/11/2013

August 9, 2013 @ NewsEditor

First, let me start by saying that I am not trying to scare anyone and that I’m not asking anyone to think like me. But I am asking people to think. I have many friends in the military who are keeping me up to date on the UN forces that are amassing here in OUR Republic.

The “Million Muslim March” on DC, set for 9/11/2013, is when I expect “things to get out of control.” And this POTUS may try to take advantage of the situation (and by “executive order” begin Martial Law.)With the MASSIVE buildup of UN Forces added to the Islamic Jihad Terrorists already positioned in this country, I believe something may happen; and we better be prepared.

Obama knows we’re all on to him, and he’s being backed into a corner with all of these scandals surrounding him. So what better way to stir up trouble than to have his Muslim brothers amass in DC.? No doubt they’ll have some instigators stir something up. Karl Marx said that “The masses are too stupid and ignorant to understand how good communism will be for them, so they need to be forced down that path, by any and all means possible. Lie, deceive, create class and race warfare issues, and use catastrophes (and if there are none, make some up; the ends justify the means)” Lets face it: Obama wants to be king, and what better way to begin Martial Law than to have his Terrorist Brothers cause problems?

Islamic jihad terrorists are well positioned here and have been for quite a while. Of the world’s 1.9 billion claimed by Islamic leaders, there are an estimated 7-10 million Muslims in the U.S. That is up from 5 million estimated 10 years ago. I believe the 7-10 million is a low-ball figure. No one knows for sure because our Census laws do not allow us to ask about religious affiliation.

All Muslims say the same shahada – confession of faith – There is no God but Allah. Muhammad is Allah’s prophet. That sets the stage for taking over the world for Allah, the establishment of a worldwide caliphate with Shar’ia Law, forced conversion of all infidels – unbelievers in Islam, subjugation in dhimmi of those who will not convert, or elimination of those who have converted or not at the whim of some Islamist leader (starting with any who have left Islam, then in order moving on to Jews, Christians, and others.)

Obama has said there are 2000 mosques, Islamic societies, and such in the U.S. now, up from 1200 10 years ago. Obama should know due to the strong influences on him by Islamists and Marxists; his installing Islamist and Marxist operatives in his tyrannical, despotic, evil regime; and hosting hundreds of Islamist visitors at the White House for consultations with him. The Islamists include Valerie Jarrett – Obama’s closest advisor, born in Iran – and former Secretary of State Hillarious Clinton’s adviser Huma Abedin – who has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Read More at Western Journalism . By Thomas Paine.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/million-muslim-march-on-dc-set-for-9112013/

As long as the PTB keep us chasing others, they will be left alone. Muslims will work for ten years or so.

It's a fortunate coincidence many Muslims live in oil rich countries...

Look, do you guys really think the elite running this country would allow a real Muslim fanatic in the White House?

Let's be real here...Come on now. WHATEVER you think Obama is, you and I both can't stand him - for different reasons.

Religion is a RED HERRING - a rhetorical fallacy designed to make you chase after it, when the real criminals go free...

There is NOTHING more the PTB want than you guys to blame Muslims for everything while they say "Yeah, let's get 'em!"

and start another war in the ME to control oil and gas.

Let's get together and get real here guys.

nuke 'em  :cowboy1:

That must be in your Bible - Leviticus perhaps?

Is that what you do to your neighbors across the fence from your house? Nuke 'em if they do something wrong?

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

DATELINE TAMPA BAY:

That local mouthpiece we told you about earlier for that terror cell mega-cover outfit CAIR was on

the local news crying over his dead radical muslim brother who was killed in Egypt.

Said he went over there "for a wedding".....  really...?

Then why was he out in the streets with the radical pro-morsi terrorists when he could have been

inside or any place else in Egypt...?  Why exactly where the riot was...?

REALLY...?

Said he went to a mosque where there were over 300 dead bodies and found his brother.

He said the military tried to force him to sign a paper saying his brother died of "natural causes" before

they would release the body.

Said many hours later they finally released the body and they took it to a cemetery and buried it.

LIES.  What purpose would it serve to say he died of natural causes.  That's bogus. 

This radical muslim terrorist died doing what they do best, denying freedom for Egyptians, burning churches schools and stores, murdering children, and causing chaos in the name of a "religion" that HATES and thinks its their duty to murder all in the world who disagree with their sick, twisted ideology and doctrines.

The death of your brother proves what your bogus CAIR is all about.  Just ask sami Al arian.

DO WE SHOW IN FORCE, TO MEAN BUSINESS ABOUT DEFENDING "OUR" COUNTRY...WITH GUNS LOCKED AND LOADED? OR DO WE SHOW IN FORCE WITHOUT WEAPON INTIMIDATIONS?

I SAY WITH WEAPONS IN HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know they will come at us with all they have. SO SHOULD WE!!!!!!!

I had a pretty weird experience in Costco today = I saw several different families around the store with the women wearing veils and pajama like clothing and the men in some very odd wrappings. I have never seen it before and when I glance at one of them I got what appeared to be a bit of a death stare in return.

I really do not know what to make of it.

I did get a bit extra food and have been using my pressure cooker, canning all day today. Delicious and just in case the rug is pulled out from underneath us.

Peace

Come on RV.