Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DIRECT INTEL!!! BOOYA!!! :(

Alex38

At what point do we put the dinar rv on the shelf and move on? Christmas? Next years Ramadn? 2015? When is enough enough? I'm no geology major but I do know a little about owning a restaraunt(I watch Food Network) and this is starting to smell like a stinky kitchen.......

I agree @Texas1, when you make a serious post.  I really stop and listen.  Although I love your funny posts too. :) But you're absolutely right. I've been slowly weaning off myself.  watching this everyday is waaay to "ground hogs dayish" for me.  i'm really not sure what is going on with them (iraq) but they are reminding me of china and what they are doing with their currency.  but yes, the kitchen smells.   one day we'll hopefully find out the true back story. have a great weekend.

• Upvote 3

I agree @Texas1, when you make a serious post.  I really stop and listen.  Although I love your funny posts too. :) But you're absolutely right. I've been slowly weaning off myself.  watching this everyday is waaay to "ground hogs dayish" for me.  i'm really not sure what is going on with them (iraq) but they are reminding me of china and what they are doing with their currency.  but yes, the kitchen smells.   one day we'll hopefully find out the true back story. have a great weekend.

I completely agree. I could go into further detail as to why I believe this "rv" is "way off" or "off, period"... but I have beat that dead horse before. But I do have to say, these 'gurus' make me giggle in between dry heaves.

• Upvote 3

At what point do we put the dinar rv on the shelf and move on? Christmas? Next years Ramadn? 2015? When is enough enough? I'm no geology major but I do know a little about owning a restaraunt(I watch Food Network) and this is starting to smell like a stinky kitchen.......

Well said Texas ...

We all need to reassess this 'investment' from time to time and if there is any advice to offer to a newbie - it is - definitely do not hang on every piece of stinky garbage spewing forth from the mouths of the intellectually-challenged gurus

• Upvote 1

Well said everyone, I just hope it turns out. But for the good news, I can tell you truthfully, for me in business when things looks the bleakest, Something really good happens. Then I have to figure out how I'm going to get all this work done, which is a good thing. Thats the part that has always come easy for me. This dinar deal was a gamble I think everyone knew this, for me I just jumped in with out any research (greed) I'll admit it. I thought at the time I was kickin a big fat bull in the a$$. Knowing what I know now, probally would have passed on this deal, Like I say, I'm ridin this horse till he dies. nuff said! :salute:

• Upvote 1

Well said everyone, I just hope it turns out. But for the good news, I can tell you truthfully, for me in business when things looks the bleakest, Something really good happens. Then I have to figure out how I'm going to get all this work done, which is a good thing. Thats the part that has always come easy for me. This dinar deal was a gamble I think everyone knew this, for me I just jumped in with out any research (greed) I'll admit it. I thought at the time I was kickin a big fat bull in the a$$. Knowing what I know now, probally would have passed on this deal, Like I say, I'm ridin this horse till he dies. nuff said! :salute:

I may have passed too. I have had enough addictions already in my life... hahahaha

Hey Alex--

this may or may not make you feel better---

I know you're pretty set on something happening a year or 2 down the line.

IN the whole time you have been in this investment--have *any* of the timelines--or deadlines for anything Iraq said they were going to do come to fruition?

This goes for all the LOP articles as well.

I don't really pay any attention to the news anymore-- it's as bad as the guru garbage.

Hey Alex--

this may or may not make you feel better---

I know you're pretty set on something happening a year or 2 down the line.

IN the whole time you have been in this investment--have *any* of the timelines--or deadlines for anything Iraq said they were going to do come to fruition?

This goes for all the LOP articles as well.

I don't really pay any attention to the news anymore-- it's as bad as the guru garbage.

no. nothing anybody said has come to fruition. hahahaha... it's not about feeling better... believe me... I FEEL great! It's just this whole dinar thing is cray cray! (a term my 13 year old uses) hahahaha

25 years ago I went to purchase a hot tub.  I was told it needed to be ordered and would arrive in 2-3 weeks.  I put down a $500.00 deposit.  After about 2 weeks I called for a status and was told it was on its way.  Another week goes by and I call.  Now I'm told its on a train and should be here anytime.  Another week goes by and I'm starting to get nervous.  That old "gut feeling" thing.  So I call - no answer.  I drive to the store - its closed.  Turns out they had been going under for awhile but were still taking deposits and never ordering the hot tubs.

My point is, if this investment went South, it wouldn't be the first time I lost money.  As it is, I think at worst it will end up being a break even thing.  Long term probably make a buck or two.  And, if all goes nicely, could have a tidy profit that has a higher return than my 401k does.  I'm keeping the faith and for the amount of $ I have invested it isn't like I could bail on the Dinar and use it and make a bunch of money elsewhere.

• Upvote 1

25 years ago I went to purchase a hot tub.  I was told it needed to be ordered and would arrive in 2-3 weeks.  I put down a $500.00 deposit.  After about 2 weeks I called for a status and was told it was on its way.  Another week goes by and I call.  Now I'm told its on a train and should be here anytime.  Another week goes by and I'm starting to get nervous.  That old "gut feeling" thing.  So I call - no answer.  I drive to the store - its closed.  Turns out they had been going under for awhile but were still taking deposits and never ordering the hot tubs.

My point is, if this investment went South, it wouldn't be the first time I lost money.  As it is, I think at worst it will end up being a break even thing.  Long term probably make a buck or two.  And, if all goes nicely, could have a tidy profit that has a higher return than my 401k does.  I'm keeping the faith and for the amount of $ I have invested it isn't like I could bail on the Dinar and use it and make a bunch of money elsewhere.

THANKS , for the words of wisdom, however if I bailed now I could get a pretty nice hot tub out of the deal :)

Totally agreed.

It is interesting to me that there is such a difficult deal getting this all 'synched'.  I've watched companies traded internationally that have risen and fell, and there has been no hiccups during IPO. Traded since I was a 16 year old kid.  Maybe currency is different.  If class actions were brought against the gurus by folks that have lost due to believing their 'intel', which could happen to anyone that just got in, perhaps the gurus would dissipate.  Recaps should be included. 

If I had more time, I'd head the operation.  Turns my stomach what the likes of Okie and pals are getting away with currently.  Saying 'My International Monetary Fund contact said... my  contact in the United States Treasury... my contact in Congress... It just rv'd!'  And some unsuspecting person believes it with all these high contacts, the god talk, and then realizes very quickly ''Shoot, I can buy more dinar!  If Okie said it, and he is a connected Brother, I'm going to put up the house.''  How do they away with this crap? 

• Upvote 1

Blah,,,,,,,Blah,,,,,,,,,,Blah

You just summed up Dinarland.

It is interesting to me that there is such a difficult deal getting this all 'synched'.  I've watched companies traded internationally that have risen and fell, and there has been no hiccups during IPO. Traded since I was a 16 year old kid.  Maybe currency is different.  If class actions were brought against the gurus by folks that have lost due to believing their 'intel', which could happen to anyone that just got in, perhaps the gurus would dissipate.  Recaps should be included. 

If I had more time, I'd head the operation.  Turns my stomach what the likes of Okie and pals are getting away with currently.  Saying 'My International Monetary Fund contact said... my  contact in the United States Treasury... my contact in Congress... It just rv'd!'  And some unsuspecting person believes it with all these high contacts, the god talk, and then realizes very quickly ''Shoot, I can buy more dinar!  If Okie said it, and he is a connected Brother, I'm going to put up the house.''  How do they away with this crap? 

They are allowed to get away with this crap essentially for 2 reasons imo....Naivete and Desperation. Some People need ( are forced to due to their personal situations) to believe what Gurus tell them..

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

There are a few things around here that have used up their "shelf life"... "Stinky Kitchen" is an understatement. ^_^

I'll see about the dinar... keep it on my shelf until it turns to dust or until I do. :rolleyes: Just a little gamble I took, not that much.

I truly want the best for the Iraqi's and if it's a new ISO code... so be it.

As for even clicking on rumors... ah hem... I'm done... not even funny anymore.

I'll still hang out in the nuez and off topics, just for entertainment. :)

Thuggie and Alex have done a great job for the newbie's here and "Cheers To You Both"! I Mean That...

Thanks for all the laughs Tex... it has been a lot of fun. ;)

now hold on here missy, you aint goin nowhere........since your post Im the only one in the rumors section posting tonight.....even Thug and Umber abandoned me.......get back down here in the rumor section and tuff it out with the rest of us. Okie and Terryk are dating......

• Upvote 2

now hold on here missy, you aint goin nowhere........since your post Im the only one in the rumors section posting tonight.....even Thug and Umber abandoned me.......get back down here in the rumor section and tuff it out with the rest of us. Okie and Terryk are dating......

Didn't mean to abandon you, Bro. I'll be there when you need me... Never leaving a Friend in trouble. Honor code.

Dating??? LOL!! They hit home plate and have been to bed for some time now! They are getting married as soon as the RV! :backflip::eyebrows::cigar:  :bow: