Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq: the start of procedures to delete 3 zeros from Alamlha the

And with all this in mind is it wrong for professing Christians, such as myself (flounderer that I am) to reap the rewards of the Dinar? I struggle with that.

Not true brother. God has repeatedly given the wealth of sinful nations to his

Children. The first great transfer of wealth was in Egypt with Moses and the Israelites.

God has said in his word that he would,"call his people out front her". IMVHO,

He will do that because we are allowed to take her wealth. And why is that?

To prepare for what is coming, and as always spread God's word.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

And with all this in mind is it wrong for professing Christians, such as myself (flounderer that I am) to reap the rewards of the Dinar? I struggle with that.

If I truly believed this was the fulfilling of prophesy, I would pay more head to the 18th chapter of Revelation. Particularly verse 4. But I have noticed that to many people things are literal when it suits them and symbolic when it doesn't.

Rev 18:1-5

18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Roadrunner

I guess I don't understand what you're asking then... The nature of breaking down a larger bill into smaller note worth the same total value is essentially introducing more total bills into circulation. You can't get away from that. But I think they're talking about removing 3 billion notes of varying denominations which would drastically reduce the money supply, only the amount of notes, not the overall total value.

They have 4 billion notes worth $30billion, they want 1 billion notes in circ worth the same amount, $30billion, or more based on their reserves. That's how I took it.

Most people believe that deleting the zeros is just removing the larger bills from circulation.......if thats the case, you cant reduce even the number of bills without shorting people dinar. Like you said, you cant without introducing more bills. 

Just think about this......the smaller denoms they have now, the 50, 250, 500.....if they redenominate, those bills become a nickel, and quarter, and a half dollar. Just from those, you could remove 20 physical bills of the 50's for (1) NEW dinar note. Just from that single transaction you just removed 19 bills. See where Im going with this?  If they are just revaluing there wont be a reduction, cause like you said, you would have to add bills.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I highly respect all of you who hold true to your belief in Jesus.  Very admirable in all ways.  Somehow the subject at hand has turned into sermons.  Can we stay within the subject?  Or I am going to start posting about my imaginary Kamel with one leg who plays twister with sailors.

• Upvote 7

So you are saying that to be Christian is to be poor and you have to feel guilty if you are wealthy?  Non-sense.   God wants all his children to be prosperous in all things.  Stop listening to false teachers.

• Upvote 3

Why is it so hard for some people to understand , pulling in more notes raise the value of the dinar!! Even if they put lower notes out its not going to be billions !! The inflation in low .. The 000 were added because of saddam printed money like water and inflation was out of control !!

You can't have a 1 dinar note worth less then what it cost to make , why would they do that ? The new bills will be worth more. Investors aren't coming into Iraq so they can make little bit of money lol !! Citi , JPM are here because they know its going to be like gold!!

• Upvote 2

Going by articles in the past few weeks.  CBI has promised to replace the tattered dinar with new.  They have not, and the people are taking tattered dinar to places that fix them with glue and nail polish to pass the test to actually buy stuff.  What was interesting to me was, when paid in dinars of 10k and 25k the ordinary Joe was not allowed to hang on to them.  They had to line up and get smaller notes, dilapidated notes which they get less for.  So they go to these new entrepreneurs that have sprouted up to fix them.  But those who do have money are allowed to hang on to those big notes.  Interesting to say the least.  I wonder if Iraq would screw the wealthy with a lop?

• Upvote 1

OK, the part that I don't quite get is when it says "will reduce four billion units to one billion units". That doesn't fit with anything I have read up to this point. I am not sure how that works. If anybody understands that, help me out here.

Roadrunner

lower denoms, minus the three zeros

Going by articles in the past few weeks.  CBI has promised to replace the tattered dinar with new.  They have not, and the people are taking tattered dinar to places that fix them with glue and nail polish to pass the test to actually buy stuff.  What was interesting to me was, when paid in dinars of 10k and 25k the ordinary Joe was not allowed to hang on to them.  They had to line up and get smaller notes, dilapidated notes which they get less for.  So they go to these new entrepreneurs that have sprouted up to fix them.  But those who do have money are allowed to hang on to those big notes.  Interesting to say the least.  I wonder if Iraq would screw the wealthy with a lop?

Maybe they should use the good ole american redneck way, and use duct tape.  Texas knows duct tape...lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I highly respect all of you who hold true to your belief in Jesus. Very admirable in all ways. Somehow the subject at hand has turned into sermons. Can we stay within the subject? Or I am going to start posting about my imaginary Kamel with one leg who plays twister with sailors.

Haha. Thank you!

Some Clown Just Posted A Long Chat From Kap's Site About This Article And They Brought Up (Amongst Other Things) That It Is Recycled ...

Kaperoni Moderator: I found this on CNN website. Apparently the date is 14th of May and the one posted above from Bob is recycled.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/156020-kaps-site-chat-about-start-delete-actions-3-zeros-from-alamlha/#ixzz2aNGW2ePr

B)B)B)

I highly respect all of you who hold true to your belief in Jesus.  Very admirable in all ways.  Somehow the subject at hand has turned into sermons.  Can we stay within the subject?  Or I am going to start posting about my imaginary Kamel with one leg who plays twister with sailors.

I appreciate your view zig but for some here, myself very much included, this entire

Event is spiritual. What you didn't realize is that my post was an attempt at doing

Two things. 1st bring into the conversation the spiritual aspects of this investment.

2nd Stop the L O P talk before IT hijacked this entire thread as they always do.

Both objectives seem to have been met. YAY. Besides a little church wouldn't hurt you my friend.

LOL.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I appreciate your view zig but for some here, myself very much included, this entire

Event is spiritual. What you didn't realize is that my post was an attempt at doing

Two things. 1st bring into the conversation the spiritual aspects of this investment.

2nd Stop the L O P talk before IT hijacked this entire thread as they always do.

Both objectives seem to have been met. YAY. Besides a little church wouldn't hurt you my friend.

LOL.

Me and Church broke up several years ago.  Now my Sundays are free.  Peace in all ways.

Me and Church broke up several years ago.  Now my Sundays are free.  Peace in all ways.

Oh zig, I meant that tongue in cheek. Believe me when I say I know

EXACTLY what you mean. Some of the worst people I have ever met

Were in church. For me I just realized I wasn't going for them.

Love and peace to you brother.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

boy it's tough being an independent, but what is really even tougher is being a christian and being married to an atheist....Christ and me will never separate, and to my atheist spouse, his maker he hasn't found, since he don't believe that he can no him...it does take a lot of respect for each other...though my nature in Christ would make me as passionate as I am about the evil maliki to get him to convert, but, my honey is not evil and deserves all the respect,  I would not be fair to try and change him.  He doesn't try to change me and he respects my beliefs.  We sure do have some serious intellectual talks.  Sometimes I shock myself knowing what he's talking about when he talks science, especially the bang and the evolution.  It is or it ain't, he still offers solutions to what life is about, the reason for us, and ufo's, and spirituality.  Sometimes he just gives me more proof of my Christ.  How awesome is that?  It's very interesting conversations I can say at least. (my worst subject)

• Upvote 2

I have stated this before but i will say it again.they WILL issue the new currency at the new rate and at the same time they are going to declare our currency we hold now insolvent.this is a win win situation for Iraq and a lose situation for us.it is quite clear.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I have stated this before but i will say it again.they WILL issue the new currency at the new rate and at the same time they are going to declare our currency we hold now insolvent.this is a win win situation for Iraq and a lose situation for us.it is quite clear.

If you believe that you haven't done your research , so your saying the currency we have will be worthless ? Doesn't the Iraqi have the same bills as we do ? There is no in country RV , if they RV it's RV everywhere ..

We can only hope the GOI doesnt approve this plan.....

But you are correct.....it is what they have been talking about....

If you believe that you haven't done your research , so your saying the currency we have will be worthless ? Doesn't the Iraqi have the same bills as we do ? There is no in country RV , if they RV it's RV everywhere ..

Read his post carefully.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You need to do more research yourself. Just because an article says delete 3 zeros doesn't mean there going to do an lop. There has been plenty of articles that goes in a direction that is not an lop. But it's funny how you don't comment in those articles. Educate yourself more before commenting.

We can only hope the GOI doesnt approve this plan.....

But you are correct.....it is what they have been talking about....

Read his post carefully.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This is interesting info - you sure about this Zig? I trust your judgment. Have you been reading this? If it's true, then we are on our way to a large appreciation, or at least a float with a possible destination at one to one.