Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq: the start of procedures to delete 3 zeros from Alamlha the

:o

This saddens me.

The man upstairs never tries to (prove or) defend himself.

He just loves, baby.

God's grace is none of our business.

Carry on.

JC

HE never tries to prove HIMSELF?....When they tried to silence the people Hailing HIM as KING on Palm Sunday....HE said...."If they do not, the rocks will cry out."  JESUS did the miracles so the people would believe HE was who HE said HE was...HE was proving who HE was....then HE instructed the disciples to go out a "spread HIS WORD and the GOOD NEWS" and gave them the power over the enemy so that they cast out demons, healed the sick, and raised the dead so they could "PROVE" who they were preaching about was the real MESSIAH....

And this instruction hasn't changed in over 2000 years...

HE also said, if they do not receive you then remove your blessing and shake the dust and keep on walking.....GOD's grace is a Child of GOD's business all the way....that is our great commission...to go and teach the things of JESUS and spread the GOSPEL....IT is all about HIS "GRACE" and we as HIS children are HIS messengers....

Oh and by the way, HE does love because HE is love, but this "age of Grace" we are living in is going to close, and then HIS wrath is coming on all those who reject HIS message....

So don't be fooled by preachers who want to tickle your ears with GOD is all warm and fuzzy and butterflies and lollipops and rainbows.....

"The FEAR of the LORD is the beginning of Wisdom"...

He who has ears let him hear.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:o

This saddens me.

The man upstairs never tries to (prove or) defend himself.

He just loves, baby.

God's grace is none of our business.

Carry on.

JC

HE never tries to prove HIMSELF?....When they tried to silence the people Hailing HIM as KING on Palm Sunday....HE said...."If they do not, the rocks will cry out."  JESUS did the miracles so the people would believe HE was who HE said HE was...HE was proving who HE was....then HE instructed the disciples to go out a "spread HIS WORD and the GOOD NEWS" and gave them the power over the enemy so that they cast out demons, healed the sick, and raised the dead so they could "PROVE" who they were preaching about was the real MESSIAH....

And this instruction hasn't changed in over 2000 years...

HE also said, if they do not receive you then remove your blessing and shake the dust and keep on walking.....GOD's grace is a Child of GOD's business all the way....that is our great commission...to go and teach the things of JESUS and spread the GOSPEL....IT is all about HIS "GRACE" and we as HIS children are HIS messengers....

Oh and by the way, HE does love because HE is love, but this "age of Grace" we are living in is going to close, and then HIS wrath is coming on all those who reject HIS message....

So don't be fooled by preachers who want to tickle your ears with GOD is all warm and fuzzy and butterflies and lollipops and rainbows.....

"The FEAR of the LORD is the beginning of Wisdom"...

He who has ears let him hear.

god.jpg

Good morning, Keylime!

• Upvote 1

God only "proved" himself once, and that was when he created this simulated universe and the mechanic of Time; it's each and every individual's decision after that moment whether or not to realize and accept this fact and move on from there with his/her own life to either disobey or fulfill God's plans for each of us that have been written into the programming of this existence from the start.

Yeah this is a much better conversation now that we have thrown God out

Of it. Declaring an entire currency"insolvent", lobister children making fun of

Serious investor's like they do in there romper room. Give me a break !!!!

When has ANY NATION in the history of modern banking ever declared their

Entire currency insolvent? Guess I will stick to my VIP/OSI section more and

Deal with the grownups. For those times that I choose to post here, If ANYONE

has a problem with my faith THEN PUT ME ON IGNORE. I have a (PAID RIGHT)

To say what I believe about this investment.

You definitely do.

And in my own faith (spiritualism) I see everything connected to everything else - so yes, the "spirit" is a part of the dinar world. So I respect your religious views.

What some here may get irritated by, is when God is used to "show" exactly what must happen with the dinar.

What God intends, I'm afraid, is our of our knowledge and control. 

Peace and love.

• Upvote 1

Yeah this is a much better conversation now that we have thrown God out

Of it. Declaring an entire currency"insolvent", lobister children making fun of

Serious investor's like they do in there romper room. Give me a break !!!!

When has ANY NATION in the history of modern banking ever declared their

Entire currency insolvent? Guess I will stick to my VIP/OSI section more and

Deal with the grownups. For those times that I choose to post here, If ANYONE

has a problem with my faith THEN PUT ME ON IGNORE. I have a (PAID RIGHT)

To say what I believe about this investment.

I agree with you.  If they don't like your post use the ignore button.   You don't have to pay for this right.  It's a birthright.

• Downvote 1

I believe that the intentions of God, religion, faith and spiritualism have a place in many things, but this is an INVESTMENT and this is SUMER, BABYLON and now IRAQ same place, same type of people. There are forces here that are strong for the negative side of life. These beings only understand hate, greed, lies and deceit. They can't understand love compassion & empathy. That is why there is so much destruction in the region. These reptilians beings (be leave it or not) do exist I have seen them and are controlling this earth for a very long time. So...... God has nothing to do with it but these beings do and people better start to wake up, break out of this close minded box they are living in before its to late. People WAKE UP!!! 

oh and GO DINAR!!!! lol

• Downvote 1