Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN announced RV at 1400Hrs EST.

Luigi1

The sad yet true part about all of this is that eventually one day one of these gurus will post that it RV'd and it will be on the exact day that it RV'd. 

Yup.... and lucky little guru is gonna try and claim all the credit!!!  :rolleyes: 

The sad yet true part about all of this is that eventually one day one of these gurus will post that it RV'd and it will be on the exact day that it RV'd.

If you say it will happen every day then, yeah, you will be "right" eventually, just through inevitability instead of wisdom.

The success of these guys to attract an audience is proof of mankind's desire to follow anyone willing to tell them what they want to hear.

Whyyyyy is everyone being soooo negative about Tony, and Bluewolf????  They are SPOT on with this post!!!  It clearly says in the title "unannounced RV at 1400hrs".   Has anyone hear an RV announcement?  so for the first time Tony, and bluewolf are correct!!!!

NO ... she hasn't seen it either ...

Chinese-Food_500.jpg

Or so she says ...

Wo Fat restaurant closed down twice for serving dog then passing it on as pork.

I ate there often downtown Honolulu near Bishop St and Hotel St. back in the 80s and 90s. After wards washed it all down with the coldest beer in town at the South China Seas Saloon.

I often had the urge to urinate on a fire hydrant

Dont know why.

• Upvote 2

I know this a rumors area BUT the Glass- Steagel ACT was repealed way back in 1999 and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act replaced the actions of previous bank bill. Just have to have the facts straight.

The rv is in the hands of ???? we wait peacefully and with play money.

• Upvote 1

I know this a rumors area BUT the Glass- Steagel ACT was repealed way back in 1999 and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act replaced the actions of previous bank bill. Just have to have the facts straight.

The rv is in the hands of ???? we wait peacefully and with play money.

Your right. Repealed, reintroduced and passed again. Google it.

• Upvote 1

They are blatantly lieing to you. un announced a rv?? Dont even need to look to tell you thats a joke.

In about ten minutes everyone will be running it around as some fact. why not....people regurgitate guru falsehoods that have been shown false again...again....again...again...and people still run for up tothe second guru pumping

• Upvote 1

Ive been on google all morning trying to find KTVU saying this.  I cant find anything.  If you have the link to this please send it out

San Francisco News station KTVU has just confirmed that UN spokesperson, Ima Lire, confirms dinar rv..........

Your right. Repealed, reintroduced and passed again. Google it.

I see nothing about it passing again?  Do you have link?  To my knowledge it was reintroduced by a few senators in a bill but that last I read it had zero chance of passing a vote to become law again. 

Ive been on google all morning trying to find KTVU saying this.  I cant find anything.  If you have the link to this please send it out

Pretty sure that was the TV station that broadcast the bogus pilot names for the recent crash in San Fran. Texas was joking.

• Upvote 1

WooHoo ! The Big Call Was Tonite ! The Big Call Was Tonite ! :o

tumblr_m50yv4owVO1qf6r53o1_500.gif

:D      :D      :D

lol.

NFL, NHL, MLB, Zimmerman trial attirnies anownst at 2:56 pm EST the revaluacion of the dinnar. Three sorces have cunfermed the rait.

Cun fermed, huh.

There should be a guru tank and another one for people that post guru stuff. 

This I can agree with, jg.

• Upvote 1

Funny you should mention these...I just had a talk with a young man who is an addict and used these.  He almost died once from them.  He is headed to a rehab next week hopefully and a good friend of mine died of them years back. I know your a joking. I just hate drugs and what they do to peoples lives.  Back to the RV fun!  

Party killer! Why o why do people have the need to add their sad stories in the middle of a joke???? Now all i can think about is death and the war on drugs. Thanks!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guru Jester also confirmed the RV...

Jack Lew on his way to Moscow for the G20 Economic Summit. He is supposed to make an anouncement of some ugency.

Maybe the RV was leaked too early and is waiting on a formal anouncement. The rumor, it will RV in country first then global a few days later. It could be Monday or mid week before we see anything at the banks or FOREX. This RV is about Iraqis first, then us. IMO.

Note: Guru Jester is a no nonsense kind of guy. He is no BS.

Guru Jester.

I been in Baghdad when it was 128 degrees outside. Business as usual.

Do you find it odd that CBI closed down due to heat at only 108 degrees? That is a mild day by Iraqi standards.

Shabibi said he needed three days to RV.

I love your conviction my Friend... If this turns out to be true I swear I'll gift you with some fils ( Dinar cents).

Maybe Adam is waiting for more confirmarion before he sends out the alerts.

Now.... Are you in serious  OR sarcastic mode?

If you say it will happen every day then, yeah, you will be "right" eventually, just through inevitability instead of wisdom.

The success of these guys to attract an audience is proof of mankind's desire to follow anyone willing to tell them what they want to hear.

That's the story of Planet Earth, ain't it.

Edited by umbertino

Guru Jester.

I love your conviction my Friend... If this turns out to be true I swear I'll gift you with some fils ( Dinar cents).

Now.... Are you in serious  OR sarcastic mode?

That's the story of Planet Earth, ain't it.

How do you stay so patient Umbertino?  Is it practice?

I Wanna SPIT! :)

• Upvote 1

How do you stay so patient Umbertino?  Is it practice?

I Wanna SPIT! :)

I have still my moments, Maggie....But the fact is that I realized that even if I get enraged ( which is very human at some point...) I won't solve anything at all.....Frustration is a bixxh...

I'll try to keep as cool as humanly possible and try and get some  good info here and share  a few laughs with friends......Best medicine for the soul.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2