Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yes, he did indeed cross over to the other side. He graced us here with a lot of information that was non-biased and did so with a great deal of class and humanity. His contributions to us as both Dinarians and human beings were incalculable.He is sorely missed.

• Upvote 8

Yes, he passed away.  It was announced on here.  Last I heard they thought it was suicide.  Rest in peace SWFG

You don't know that...Why would you say something like that....have you read the Autopsy Report or did the Internet tell u that.....
  • Upvote 13

Excellent Yota!! and exactly. All we know for certain is that he passed unexpectedly in his sleep. There is no information as to cause, natural, or otherwise. In respect to Dan, I think we simply miss a really great guy who touched the lives of many and left us suddenly with great  loss to the dinar community.... RIP Dan....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Yes, he did indeed cross over to the other side. He graced us here with a lot of information that was non-biased and did so with a great deal of class and humanity. His contributions to us as both Dinarians and human beings were incalculable.He is sorely missed.

Thank You So Much Esrapound For Saying So Elloquently How We All Feel. Much Appreciated.

Excellent Yota!! and exactly. All we know for certain is that he passed unexpectedly in his sleep. There is no information as to cause, natural, or otherwise. In respect to Dan, I think we simply miss a really great guy who touched the lives of many and left us suddenly with great  loss to the dinar community.... RIP Dan....

Thank You Yota And Rayzur... Appreciate You Both Very Much Also.

RIP Dan... We Miss You Dearly.

• Upvote 2

You know, I miss him too.  I wonder what happened, but it happened.  I feel douchbags idiots did him wrong, he was very upset in them including him in their douchbag guru list.  There is something very negative in the dinar world, that sucks our energy.  From the guru crap to the douchbags, both extremes which I personally do not get about the dinar.  Weird.

• Upvote 2

You know, I miss him too.  I wonder what happened, but it happened.  I feel douchbags idiots did him wrong, he was very upset in them including him in their douchbag guru list.  There is something very negative in the dinar world, that sucks our energy.  From the guru crap to the douchbags, both extremes which I personally do not get about the dinar.  Weird.

Agree Ziggie

I'm Not About To Think They Got The Best Of SWFG Though... No Way.

I'm Not Going There...

He Was Far Too Brilliant And Strong For That To Have Happened. IMHO

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2

I got a message from his father that stated that Dan had some medical issues.  By the way, his dad, some sort of doctor, I invited him and the family to check out the thread here on DV and read all of the kind words and thoughts on their son's behalf.  It is had to believe when you lose people so young in life.  It would be easier to believe that he is alive and well in a Witness Protection program under a new identity.  And is presently planning a good ole "kick a$$" on that ****** bag site guy.