Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TO THE PERSON WHO GOT ME INTO THIS CULT - NO RV NOTHING IS FREE

DinarsReady, I have been on this site for three years; but enough time to know that you can't trust the "Gurus" be they "experts" in the field or a newbie, a religious zealot who thinks that God is going to make this happen if we just pray, or a self-appointed "savior" of those who think there is going to be an RV.  None of us have the answer.  It is promoted here on DV as a "speculation" and not a "sure thing."  We are told, as most speculators know, not to speculate any more than you can afford.  But, as with most advise, some people do not listen and get in too deep and regret they ever heard of the IQD.  

I understand your feelings about being "taken in" by the religious zealots.  They are well intentioned, but way off base biblically.  However, they, and their followers, don't like to be seen in that light and resent anyone saying anything that undermines their "faith" in the group.  They mistakenly equate prosperity with blessings from God.  By the way, I'm going to be "negged" for this post.  

Understand that this is a speculation. 

Don't spend more than you can afford to loose.

Keep away from the "rate" and "date" treasure hunting through articles that give us not clue as to what will happen.

Put you dinar in a box, safe, or mattress and forget about them until the announcement is made.  

If you have speculated too much, sell and only keep what you can afford to loose.

Check in and read Adam on occasion just to see the progress.

Stop listening to the Gurus, especially the religious ones.

Nelg, preaching the gospel of Christ since 1965.

• Upvote 1

Said bush said thats hes was rvin the dinar...shabadabdo was releasing my ld..i mean lower denoms..not my lerning disabled. said burt...meet some oil okie guy...and had my prosper package to go get soon. get er dun

Whatchu her for? Dontcha know....rv has to happen.

Was God there for those 19 firefighters who lost their lives in Arizona. Those are the one I keep in my thoughts!  The very far right wingers who feel God will always be there for them are a little out there!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you is what I go by. Trust in yourself and stay with your morals.

Yes God was there!  He is ALWAYS there.  But that does not mean that He is going to "keep from death" everyone who is a believer.  Peter, on the day of Pentecost, received 3000 converts to Christ when he preached.  Steven received 3000 stones and died when he preached.  God was there in both situations.  

If you think God is our Servant to do what WE want at OUR beckoning, then you are ill informed about God.  If you ask those who died in that fire if God was there, everyone of them would answer in a resounding "YES!"  If you ask them if they would like to come back to this earth, everyone of them that believed would say "NO!"  

Yanker, you can't save yourself by your "good deeds."  It isn't possible.  Belief in the Savior, Christ, is the ONLY way!

Do you hate me because I tell you the truth??

• Upvote 5

Best investament ever. dont need no edumacation, dont need do nothin but read what gurus have found. reall reall easy. no studying..no research....just sit back and wait for dis der phone here for rv alert. and theyd said u needed some high school diploma...to get rich.

How did this guy convince you. This guy is clueless. Stick in there. He is purely speculating in the worst possible way. I consider the money I spent on dinars as spent. Now if something happens that makes a few bucks, great. This guy knows squat. 

• Upvote 1

History has many examples of the people who are supposed to know what they are talking about and due to lack of vision or the in-ability to think outside of the box have been proven to be way off the mark. Naysayers have been wrong before and anything is possible if you can create a vision in your mind and then take the steps necessary to make it happen. RV of the dinar could be the vehicle to achieve that vision, it is still possible no matter what the negative nellies have to say about it.          

"Man will never reach the moon regardless of all future scientific advances. --Dr. Lee DeForest, "Father of Radio & Grandfather of Television." 

"The bomb will never go off. I speak as an expert in explosives." --Admiral William Leahy, US Atomic Bomb Project 

"There is no likelihood man can ever tap the power of the atom." --Robert Millikan, Nobel Prize in Physics, 1923 

"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." --Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943 

"I have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked with the best people, and I can assure you that data processing is a fad that won't last out the year." --The editor in charge of business books for Prentice Hall, 1957 

"But what .. is it good for?" commenting on the microchip. --Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968 

"640K ought to be enough for anybody." --Bill Gates, 1981 

"This 'telephone' has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a means of communication. The device is inherently of no value to us," --Western Union internal memo, 1876. 

"The wireless music box has no imaginable commercial value. 

Who would pay for a message sent to nobody in particular" --in response to urgings for investment in the radio in the 1920s. David Sarnoff' Associates.  

"The concept is interesting and well-formed, but in order to earn better than a 'C', the idea must be feasible," 

-- A Yale University management professor in response to Fred Smith's paper proposing reliable overnight delivery service. 

(Smith went on to found Federal Express Corp.) 

"I'm just glad it'll be Clark Gable who's falls on his face, not Gary Cooper," --Gary Cooper on his decision not to take the leading role in Gone With The Wind. 

"A cookie store is a bad idea. Besides, the market research reports say America likes crispy cookies, not soft and chewy cookies like you make," 

-- Response to Debbi Fields' idea of starting Mrs. Fields' Cookies. 

"We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out," 

-- Decca Recording Co. rejecting the Beatles, 1962. 

"Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible," 

-- Lord Kelvin, president Royal Society, 1895. 

"Drill for oil? You mean drill into the ground to try and find oil? You're crazy," 

-- Drillers who Edwin L. Drake tried to enlist to his project to drill for oil, 1859. 

"Stocks have reached what looks like a permanently high plateau." 

-- Irving Fisher, Professor of Economics, Yale University , 1929. 

"Airplanes are interesting toys but of no military value," 

-- Marechal Ferdinand Foch, Professor of Strategy, Ecole Superieure de Guerre, France . 

"Everything that can be invented has been invented," 

-- Charles H. Duell, Commissioner, US Office of Patents, 1899. 

"The super computer is technologically impossible. It would take all of the water that flows over Niagara Falls to cool the heat generated by the number of vacuum tubes required. "Professor of Electrical Engineering, New York University. 

"I don't know what use any one could find for a machine that would make copies of documents. It certainly couldn't be a feasible business by itself. -the head of IBM, refusing to back the idea, forcing the inventor to found Xerox. 

"Louis Pasteur's theory of germs is ridiculous fiction." 

-- Pierre Pachet, Professor of Physiology at Toulouse, 1872. 

"The abdomen, the chest, and the brain will forever be shut from the intrusion of the wise and humane surgeon," 

-- Sir John Eric Ericksen, British surgeon, appointed Surgeon-Extraordinary to Queen Victoria 1873. 

And last but not least... 

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." 

-- Ken Olson, president, chairman, founder of Digital Equipment Corp. 1977. 

• Upvote 2

Best investament ever. dont need no edumacation, dont need do nothin but read what gurus have found. reall reall easy. no studying..no research....just sit back and wait for dis der phone here for rv alert. and theyd said u needed some high school diploma...to get rich.

"momma once said the dinar like a box o' chocolates, never know what u gonna get"

• Upvote 1

Let me first say that I'm a Christian and there is no other guiding force in my life like my Savior Jesus Christ. I pray constantly that I would exhibit the humility necessary to live in His will and not that of my own. I fail like anyone else. As a newbie, it kind of concerns me that someone merely gave their opinion and was more or less torn apart for it when he stated from the start that he "truly cares" for people. It sounds to me like he was coming from a good place. I may not agree with what he said, but so be it. I hope, as a newbie, that this isn't the kind disrespect I can look forward too concerning some of my opinions as well.

As far as the "God" element relating to a possible dinar RV...well...I didn't get it at first. But I think I know where those who claim this is "biblical" are coming from....the "new Babylon" spoke of in the book of Revelation. Ancient Babylon was in modern day Iraq and there are those who believe that God is doing just as He said He would in allowing the "new Babylon" (Iraq) to be raised up in the last days. The "new Babylon" is to be the seat of the anti- Christ where the one world government will be ruled from. It is to be one of the richest nations to ever grace planet earth and an RV would certainly be a great way for God to begin the raising up of this future nation. It would solidify future growth and stability along with an increase in the quality of life for the average Iraqi. And best of all, the Lord perhaps has decided to bless some of us with this divine knowledge. I don't know where this is all headed but I'm glad to be going through it with all of you.

• Upvote 2

You're just frustrated, give the Rv another year and see what happens. :soon:

You guys are a hoot! :lol:

"momma once said the dinar like a box o' chocolates, never know what u gonna get"

:D  :lol:  :P Yummmmy!

I write this in order to vent a bit and to sound an alarm of sorts.  Again this is the opinion forum topic so this is my opinion.  I will be pretty blunt.  Someone wise once said that you cant get something for nothing.  That holds true here.  I came across a Christian based financial site (possible oxymoron there) but the guy was genuine and immensely knowlegeable. 

He had a video that linked to youtube which made complete sense and summed up thoughts that I had which were similar.

This is something you already know.  Close your eyes and listen to your gut. There is not going to be that overnight millionaire, Publishers Clearing House knock at the door.  It is not going to happen.  IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, NOT DECEMBER 2012., NOT JAN 5TH, NOT MAY 1ST. NOT JUNE 27TH, NOT JULY 4. (seeing a pattern here?)

I honestly do care about others, i don't want anyone to lose their savings.  Please don't put anything into this that will hurt you financially.  If you are willing to lose a certain amount - have at it!  Miracles sometimes happen. But for your childrens sake, and also your sanity. Don't put any more than you are willing to throw out the window.  And if you can't throw 100 bucks out the window, DON'T.

Why do I give a crap....I don't know, Im just compelled to write this now.  I kinda got looped in for the past few months and I have listened to some conference calls. I heard lot's of  "GOD WILL PROVIDE MONEY"  talk.  What!?  God will provide money, and money is the Blessing?  Man, that is the wrong side of the coin if I have ever heard it.

Search your hearts, if you do truly believe that this money is a gift from God that you will use 100% of to build churches, or shelters for the poor and homeless, then pray away!  That is a very pious and rare ability that Monks in Monosteries give their lives up to do! I could never, ever come close to that level, and Im the first to admit it.  But I know there are pious people in the world and it would be wonderful to have thousands of them working for that purpose.

If you are in dire straights and you need financial help then God will be there for you, trust in him and the light will sheild you from darkness.  But those who are praying for that house in Hawaii, or the Audi R8 in the driveway and pretending to be righteous.  You should leave God out of this

I am not one to judge, God is the only judge, but this is what made me snap out of it.  That's just cult thinking.  Protect your family and make well thought out, and researched decisions for your investments.  The IQD is like gambling, or buying a scratchoff.  There is nothing but rumor and hope.  If it pans out,  A-FREAKING-MAZING, but don't risk it all for that hit by lightning moment.

Just giving some tough love.  You have all been created by God, therefore I love all of you.  I am the first sinner here, so what do I know.

Get to grateful now and all extra that comes to you is BONUS.  I truly try to live that way now.

Don't worry, this is my last post.

This is likely one of Kenyan Muslim Odumdumb Bama's messenger to dissuay(sp) people from investing, cause the Muslim wants it all for himself and his CLOWNS of braindead DEMONCRATS and zombie LIBERALS!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Nobody MAKES you do anything, unless of course they have a gun to your head.

We all have free will. Your greed to make money was greater than your research on this investment and now you wish to punish the rest of us for your miss-management of your money. :lol:

Newbie, ake a ride on the Reading and don't even think about passing GO. Just go right off the rails. :cowboy1:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

All I got from Dinar's Ready post is that it is kind of funny that so many are praying to be wealthy (for selfish reasons), and that he hopes that everyone uses the three bucket rule if and when this happens! He is right in proposing the "Pay It Forward" for us all. I know I am going to make sure some good comes of my portion...if and when it happens.   :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

This is likely one of Kenyan Muslim Odumdumb Bama's messenger to dissuay(sp) people from investing, cause the Muslim wants it all for himself and his CLOWNS of braindead DEMONCRATS and zombie LIBERALS!!!

Yes Kaka... THAT IS RIGHT ON! ;)

(just Kiddin)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well whod of thunk it. i was at wal-mart when i heard soeone say theyd be millionaires. i saod, hows that? They said there were hundreds of gurus sayn rv. how could they be wrong? So i sold the double wide...and i jhst know..i do...im a guaranteed millionaire.

sawd that..on that der internet

Said bush said thats hes was rvin the dinar...shabadabdo was releasing my ld..i mean lower denoms..not my lerning disabled. said burt...meet some oil okie guy...and had my prosper package to go get soon. get er dun

Whatchu her for? Dontcha know....rv has to happen.

anybody saw my talking mnt goat? dam thing heard bout my rv....stole my deenar and ran off

God was with them......now they are with god. a much better place than down here on planet scuz next to you yaker

what do you mean?

All I got from Dinar's Ready post is that it is kind of funny that so many are praying to be wealthy (for selfish reasons), and that he hopes that everyone uses the three bucket rule if and when this happens! He is right in proposing the "Pay It Forward" for us all. I know I am going to make sure some good comes of my portion...if and when it happens.   :twothumbs:

I will make sure some good comes from mine too. I am thinking of a good boat. A couple of good bottles of Auchenoshan 1975 single malt (about $800.00 per bottle), and list of other good things.

Roadrunner

I will make sure some good comes from mine too. I am thinking of a good boat. A couple of good bottles of Auchenoshan 1975 single malt (about $800.00 per bottle), and list of other good things.

Roadrunner

Don't get me wrong Roadrunner, I know how to spend money on creature comforts too....but you won't hear me praying to God to make this happen so I can go out and heal the world the day after we all hit the lottery........just sayin!   B)

Like Lady Grace's Daddy said ... same here ... Jesus Christ claimin. With the love of God I say this, I will pray for you that you don't loose your shirt and perspective. God wants us to allow Him access to every aspect of our life. That is why it is really about relationship not religion. This is a principle of God involved with this investment, not under the former law of the Old Testiment. Jesus's birth, life, and death did away with the law and brought in the relationship. So checkout Proverbs 13: 11, 12, " wealth gained by dishonesty will be diminished but he who gathers by labor will increase; hope defered makes the heart sick but when the desire comes it is a tree of life. Isa 45: 3; I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places that you may know that I, the Lord, AM the God of Israel. 1 Timothy 6: 10; for the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Note here that its the love of cash that is the root of all kinds of evil not the money itself. The bible teaches that wealth comes from God and will be returned toi HIm. Wealth should bring praise to Him. At times, God choses to bless His children with wealth. Abraham, Isaac even Job, they all received wealth as a blessing from God. Material wealth is given to mankind as a stewardship; there is a charge/relationship in this. God the owner of all things expects His children to care for His possessions and return them to Him. Wealth is also intended to bring praise to God. Believers that give money to help others bless God. 16 of the 39 parables of Jesus deal with wealth. In the parables of the Talents we see that we should take what wealth that God gives us and invest it wisely and not just stick it in the ground and gain nothing from it. Put it in the bank and get at least 1% interest on it. If you stick it in the ground and get nithing for it He will give what He gave you to the one that got a ROI. Even God knew way back then that it takes money to build up the body of Christ on earth. In these modern times it still costs $$$ to feed the poor or build a building.

Me, a city boy, I am chewing on the idea about buying land and farming it to supply fresh vegetables to as many local homeless shelters as I can. God will be incharge if this happens because I know a little less than little about farming. But I volunteer occasionally on a identicle project locally. God and time will tell if this gets going for me. But I am relying on God to pull this, or whatever He gets me into, off with proceeds from the dinar RV. So frustrating as this may be I try to patiently wait, and ask for forgiveness when I don't patiently wait depression sneaks in clouding the vision. PEACE.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Man best way to think of this is an opportunity to do something that has only been done maybe a few times in history (invest in a country that has hit rock bottom but on its way back up).  One country  I refer to of course is Germany after WW2.  Iraq use to be fairly good off, well now they are going to be extremely well off.  They are getting "westernized" which will entice many investors.  Don't give up!  God said if you have as little faith as a "mustard seed"....gotta have faith that HE is able and I know he is!  Prayer is a powerful thing, but don't be dumb either.  God gave you a brain!  Don't invest more than you can afford.  You don't have to buy a million dinar...you can buy 250.00 worth!  Anything is better than NOTHING. 

Don't get me wrong Roadrunner, I know how to spend money on creature comforts too....but you won't hear me praying to God to make this happen so I can go out and heal the world the day after we all hit the lottery........just sayin!   B)

I understand that. I never made a dollar in my life that didn't get tithed. That is just the way I was raised and this will not be any different. But I since I am one of the lucky few who don't really have to worry about retirement, I plan on having some fun for a while too. Hopefully a long while!

Roadrunner

• Upvote 1