Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finance Committee: Calls on CBI to take 3 steps to maintain exchange rate; Steps will make exchange rate less volatile to buying/selling in auction

Finance for parliamentary "Awan": the 3 steps to maintain the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar .. In the forefront of blocking mediators

• printButton.png
  • emailButton.png
Category: Economy Published Date Hits: 192
1563025968234234.jpg BAGHDAD - Awan
Called on the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives of the Central Bank to take 3 important steps to maintain Iraqi Srvaldanar rate against the U.S. dollar, stressing the need to block the work of intermediaries between buyers and selling auction.
A member of the Finance Committee, Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri told the "Awan" that "the central bank work very hard during the last period in order to reduce the price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar has achieved good results," adding that "these measures are still below the level of ambition and there must be continue the efforts in order to proceed to raise the price of the dinar to the fullest, especially that Iraq is on the verge of good economic stage after coming out of the provisions of Chapter VII. "
He suggested Yasiri, MP for the coalition of state law, that "adopt management Central Bank 3 steps to preserve the Iraqi market and support the price of the dinar," noting that "there must be organizing more and structural work of an auction sale of the dollar and an end to all kinds of random devilishly."

He went on to "the need for there to be lifted to buy hard currency restrictions because we are moving to a market economy."

He Yasiri saying that "the most important step will be to prevent the work of mediators between the auction sale and the buyer," returned "the work of mediators breach of the law, those put extra money on the price of the dollar leads to rise significantly, which happened two months ago when he saw the Iraqi dinar declined unusual front hard currency. "

Edited by supergirl
  • Upvote 12

***///

Super find/post, SUPERfoxyGirl....! :tiphat:

Sounds kinda like a float, huh.....  kinda slow creeper.....  snakin' it's way up there.....

For all the talk of how great it's going,

and how they are eradicating the devils involved in the thing....

frankly, we'd like to see it sped up a bit..... ;)

• Upvote 5

There's a lot of talk about documents from the UN stating that part of the Chapter 7 release is that Iraq has to use their own currency instead of the Dollar or Euro, or whatever in their country. Is this calling for the end of the auctions? Or at least a drastic reduction? I've heard Shabibi state that the auctions were originally only supposed to sell I think it was $100 million per day.

WM13

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think those, "mediators", there talking about are the money changers in the street.

They were the ones that caused the dollar to go high against the dinar. It's something 

that most third world nations have to deal with. It now appears that someone is calling 

for an end to the money changers. That would suggest a higher value in the dinar,

as in third world nations the money changers are a necessary evil. This article is a 

very good thing for us. 

• Upvote 3

I do however like the following phrase:

moving to a market economy."

market does not work to well with TP value money !!!

it doesnt differentiate enough....which currency. the current dinar....or the new currency they planned on bringing out 2014? Is this without a rd? Is it with a rd?

They could have any economy and have a 1000 dollar per dinar rate, but if they rd and introduce a new currency......we make nothing. so...i dont see anything which differentiates a profit

They could come out and say we want the dinar at 3.50. But which dinar. if they rd. were not even guaranteed ability to exchange

it doesnt differentiate enough....which currency. the current dinar....or the new currency they planned on bringing out 2014? Is this without a rd? Is it with a rd?

They could have any economy and have a 1000 dollar per dinar rate, but if they rd and introduce a new currency......we make nothing. so...i dont see anything which differentiates a profit

They could come out and say we want the dinar at 3.50. But which dinar. if they rd. were not even guaranteed ability to exchange

Yesterday they stated all dinar in and out will be covered.  Imo this would mean no matter the direction they go, we would be able to exchange.

• Upvote 2

then you get some freak called mountain goat saying it's active in iraq at 3.44..... hahaaahaahahahah... WTH?!??!?! Crazy days....

The name mountain goat should say enough. 3.44 should say it all. What jokers we have here.

I'm a billy goat does that count

I once ate a billy goat once, does that count too? :D

Wait it might not have been a billy, might have been a female.

What do you call a female goat?

The $3.44 is coming from Randy Kounce on another site, at least that's what I heard him say on a conference call yesterday.

I'm stickin' to my mantra

GO RV @ $3.33

WM13

Edited by waterman13

I do however like the following phrase:

moving to a market economy."

market does not work to well with TP value money !!!

Yes, me too.

I have a three step plan for them:

Step 1. Give me oh, about 100 million Dinar

Step 2. Revalue the currency to $3.33 to 1 Dinar

Step 3. Wire the money to my offshore account. :eyebrows:

Go Iraq

GO RV

WM13

A female goat is a "Nanny" goat FYI

I knew that.... couldn't think of it, thanks

WM13