Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why do you guys think this is not being reported as a major news story?

What is considered news these day is a mystery to me. I do not care to hear about car accidents, home invasions, and drug bust. Don't care what Angelina, Jody Arias, Kim Kardashian are doing. But that is news these days. And there is no such thing as news..........only someone's attempt at 8 minutes of fame. Lucky for all of you, my soapbox just got kicked. OWO (one woman's opinion)

• Upvote 5

It seems the America has forgotten about Iraq, unless there is a bombing there, or they want to use it against GWB somehow.

Even when I was there first in 2004 the media never showed anything but the bombings and beheadings. Meanwhile, I was watching local Baghdad TV and there were lots of other things happening...sporting events, beauty pageants, other things beside violence.

The best thing I saw was on AFN watching Dan Blathter reporting on the first elections in Iraq. It went fairly smoothly, and old Danny looked like someone just killed his favorite dog.

It really hurt them to have to report the truth for a change!

• Upvote 1

we will know tomorrow. at 10am or 7pm either we will eat shite or get sprayed in the face by shite.

They are 10 hours ahead of us, right. So I am waiting up till about 12:00 am tonight, that should figure  about 10 am for them. That should do it. Then checking the cbi, not with the guru's or the xe, or forex. 

Edited by jg1

Good question... I always thought it was conspicuous that more major news outlets have not covered anything about Iraq/CH7 or even much about the Dinar investment (and yes, I'm aware of the Forbes piece and the AP wire story)

This lack of coverage is one of the reasons I invested in this... someone or entity does not want this to be reported on.  Which led me to believe there's some merit to it. 

This lack of coverage is not unlike the lack of coverage of the war in Iraq on American television.  We received a much more censored version of War coverage than people watching it in the UK, Europe and Australia did.

I wonder how much international coverage the possible CH7 removal is getting internationally... The Guardian or London Times, anyone?