Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sillyjilly

The fact that there is a criminal investigation makes me wonder how there could be such a quick burial. These kind of things usually slow things down a bit. Toxicology and possibly other tests to be performed before the body is prepared for burial. Just too quick to me for some reason. 

• Upvote 5

The fact that there is a criminal investigation makes me wonder how there could be such a quick burial. These kind of things usually slow things down a bit. Toxicology and possibly other tests to be performed before the body is prepared for burial. Just too quick to me for some reason. 

Investigation is over cause of death found , but I can't tell you that the family will have to let the people know what they want !

No Obituary my friend family didn't want one

Thanks for all the info about SWFG's passing but if we put 2+2 together we can probably figure it out.  No obituary, a pending criminal investigation, when families do this theres usually a major reason why and you all know what i am referring to.  R.I.P once again Dan you must have been hurting and wish you would have reached out to someone.

Investigation is over cause of death found , but I can't tell you that the family will have to let the people know what  they want !

a natural death doesnt require a criminal investigation.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for all the info about SWFG's passing but if we put 2+2 together we can probably figure it out.  No obituary, a pending criminal investigation, when families do this theres usually a major reason why and you all know what i am referring to.  R.I.P once again Dan you must have been hurting and wish you would have reached out to someone.

correct

I do know what you mean easy, and many families feel shame and guilt in these kind of deaths.

Ok DV Family Daniel Scott Huse age 32 was sent to Moore Funeral Home yesterday in Private Funeral and buried Yesterday  6/11/2013. Moore Funeral Home said there won't be an Obituary on his Death! Rest in Peace SWFG!

Thank you VIZIOIRAQI. May He Rest In Peace.

Where is his dinar?

Excuse me?

Yes it is suspect.  I hope he really just wanted to quit the mad world of dinar.  I do not know why faking a death would be more advantageous than just announcing I am outta here!  Still confusing and still very curious.  A quick funeral it appears or burial and that is it.  If you don't have an obituary even more strange.

I'm doubtful.  Still I sure will miss him.  I am wishing him well whether on earth or the universe.

Unknown.

His  last post here was on June 4 if I'm not mistaken. Pls correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Investigation is over cause of death found , but I can't tell you that the family will have to let the people know what they want !

Sorry if I sounded like I was trying to infer something, I just thought it was weird for things to process so quickly. I feel for the family and no one other than family needs to know anything else.

• Upvote 2

I noticed Dinar ****** bag incorporated did some investigative work on Dan.  Sad to say they made it public.  It appears Dan had some bad starts in his youth.  Many of us have, and it appears to me he changed his course in life for the better.  A very intelligent young man he was, I hope he was not destroyed by their cruel investigative team.  In their mission of revealing so called guru's I feel they step into a very risky, judgmental and destructive path.  Dan's past life has/had nothing to do with who he is/was today.   I hope Sam and his mighty band of ****** bags are pleased with themselves.  For myself they make me sick to my stomach!

• Upvote 5

I noticed Dinar ****** bag incorporated did some investigative work on Dan.  Sad to say they made it public.  It appears Dan had some bad starts in his youth.  Many of us have, and it appears to me he changed his course in life for the better.  A very intelligent young man he was, I hope he was not destroyed by their cruel investigative team.  In their mission of revealing so called guru's I feel they step into a very risky, judgmental and destructive path.  Dan's past life has/had nothing to do with who he is/was today.   I hope Sam and his mighty band of ****** bags are pleased with themselves.  For myself they make me sick to my stomach!

Yes I agree. It seems everyone wants to trash anyone that is good. This is the world we live in zig. 

Sorry if I sounded like I was trying to infer something, I just thought it was weird for things to process so quickly. I feel for the family and no one other than family needs to know anything else.

true. maybe in the the 50's  now all info is out there for the taking and curiosity is fueled 10 fold on "any situation" ,we have progressed beyond something being kept between walls as a society. The thirst for answers to satisfy that curiosity should not be held against anyone nor should anyone try to tip toe through something as to not offend anyone if people want answers to ease themselves on dealing with something they can ask or research a situation and can share that information at will and not be ridiculed for that. may Dan RIP

Edited by rocky808

easyrider, on 12 Jun 2013 - 09:04 AM, said:

"a natural death doesnt require a criminal investigation."

Easy, to answer your question, it all depends. I have been on quite a few. Circumstances in things like this always play a factor. AGE, MEDICAL HISTORY, ETC. for instance. If a person is old or young and has an extensive history of a medical issue, there is no criminal investigation. In fact sometimes it is only a small documentation. The first thing we look for before notifying the Medical Examiner is medications, or family members that may have the primary physicians information. Many times if a doctor is willing to sign the death certificate there is no need for the Medical Examiner to determine the cause, and there will be minimal police documentation. In a case like this, there could be many pieces that can be put together. It is true, the family may not share the cause of death and to be honest will it make a difference at this point? With no knowledge of the incident or the details but a 19 year background with Phoenix, I would say there will be a Death Unknown or known Police Report that will detail everything found at the scene. I will not get into what we normally document out of respect. Police Reports are public record as long as the case is closed and not under investigation. They are not available until the Medical Examiner releases and adds his findings as long as there is not an outstanding portion of the investigation. I would not poke too far into it out of respect. Let your last thoughts be about his contributions and your memories. Take care, T

Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 6

You are a pig.

be that as it may and as tragic as this is I too and most likely a large percentage of people though saddened by this event thought wow he will never see the outcome or like that person uttered where's his dinar and though as thoughtless a statement it was it was asked. I say this people life is short turn around and see the other 340 degrees around you its 3 dimensional not flat and you can touch it, hug someone, feel the sun and don't always wish the rain away there is a reason for everything even this.

• Upvote 2

I've try to call his ph #.... no answer...If I hear anything will relay....Prayers heading up....

Thanks yota, again. So sad, Dan will be dearly missed, prayers to his family. I too, like many others, was, looking forward to meeting him. God bless SWFG.

I have been out of town for a few days. A friend called and told me yesterday morning about this sad news... I walked around all day yesterday just shaking my head in absolute shock and disbelief... now that I'm back home and have read all 19 pages... it has sunk in.

This thread is confirmation of what a brilliant young man SWFG was... IS... His soul is still alive and well... I wholeheartly believe that.

He was a bright shiny star here and I'm sure he was wherever he went...

You know the kind of person that just lights up a room when he walks in?

I am so sad for his family and friends. I'm very sad about our loss too. My eyes are swollen from the tears reading all this at once.

I pray to God that someones careless words didn't harm him... we all do know that our words have power.

These are the words I would like to convey to you SWFG...

"You are not accidental. Existence Needs you.

Without you something will be missing in existence and nobody can replace it.

That's what gives you dignity, that the whole of existence will miss you.

The stars and the sun and the moon, the trees and birds and earth ~

everything in the universe will feel a small place is vacant which cannot be filled by anybody except you..."

I very much treasure and love everything that brilliant young man brought to us... I'm going to sincerely miss him.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 6

We are so sorry to hear about this! I really enjoy reading his information and thoughts on our investment. May our Lord Jesus bring great comfort to his family and friends. We shall keep them in our prayers!