Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sillyjilly

Dan it truly is a SAD day in our realm, but you now walk with giants of a greater cause than our own.  May you bask in the sunshine, and enjoy your toes in the water and your ass in the sand!  Congratulations my Friend, you were indeed the First to make it.  We will meet again one day, that is for sure, and I look forward to seeing your handsome face and listen to your brilliant mind.  I am thankful for the insight that you have given many of us, for there will be no tears shed on my cheeks for your friend, but I will snap a firm salute in your honor.  Welcome home Dan.  Adios en Vaya con Dios, Farewell and save me a beer brother!  :angel:  RIP

• Upvote 3

Please Don't Let Negativety Take Over This Thread.

This Is About Honoring SWFG... let his way of showing us how to be inspire us.

Did we not learn anything from him?

I sure did and I hope anyone else thinking about an attack will think about what he showed us too.

This doesn't help.

Dan it truly is a SAD day in our realm, but you now walk with giants of a greater cause than our own.  May you bask in the sunshine, and enjoy your toes in the water and your ass in the sand!  Congratulations my Friend, you were indeed the First to make it.  We will meet again one day, that is for sure, and I look forward to seeing your handsome face and listen to your brilliant mind.  I am thankful for the insight that you have given many of us, for there will be no tears shed on my cheeks for your friend, but I will snap a firm salute in your honor.  Welcome home Dan.  Adios en Vaya con Dios, Farewell and save me a beer brother!  :angel:  RIP

Thank You Bongalow... Well Said. :)

• Upvote 1

SWFG (DAN) I put my trust in you a long time ago and truly appreciated your research and writing ability. I will miss your posts.

My heartfelt sympathy to your family. I will keep them in my prayers. You are in good hands, so look down upon us now and

send us the help we need:)

• Upvote 2

Please Don't Let Negativety Take Over This Thread.

This Is About Honoring SWFG... let his way of showing us how to be inspire us.

Did we not learn anything from him?

I sure did and I hope anyone else thinking about an attack will think about what he showed us too.

This doesn't help.

Thank You Bongalow... Well Said. :)

Thanks. Even though I can very much understand the very human reaction of  some of our members, given the situation.. But you are right.

Edited by umbertino

You are a pig.

I love you Carrello.  Tell it like it is.  

Maggie,  Right on friend!

As for those who would post negative post.  Don't get holy and mighty here and then say your a christian.  Everyone, I mean everyone has a dirty closet.  If you say you don't have a dirty closet, then you lie to yourself.  All have come short of perfection, and have sinned.   SWFG did nothing but put countless hours in on this investment and shared it with us, just as our own knights, yota etc etc.  And one thing he always told us is:  I may or may not be right, but it's my opinion.   (short, not exact quote but same meaning)  But he always said in his opinion and didn't expect anyone to take his word for it.  So don't be lazy, cause it's lazy not to check for yourself as it is lazy to destroy his character.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 2

Where is his dinar?

PeaceWithinBringsSuccess Member Since 01 Nov 2009

Really? Member for almost 4 years and you don't realize the impact that SWFG had on us here.

In fact  all of the crap posted about his past especially the Mugshots was just not right.

I actually was a bit ashamed of myself for even opening up the link.

He was and will always be our friend.

PeaceWithinBringsSuccess Member Since 01 Nov 2009

Really? Member for almost 4 years and you don't realize the impact that SWFG had on us here.

In fact  all of the crap posted about his past especially the Mugshots was just not right.

I actually was a bit ashamed of myself for even opening up the link.

He was and will always be our friend.

I want to abide with Maggies words not get negative.  But there is a group in dinar land who will stop at nothing to prove a point.  I really abhor what they did.  SWFG was wonderful in all ways here.  Damn I am gonna miss him!  

• Upvote 3

I appreciate Carrello for saying what we all thought... she certainly spoke for me and I know how she "Just Loved That Guy" (sob) I don't blame her!

It's just that SWFG would want us to rise above.

I dunno... I'm at a loss for words except that...

Bashing right now, right here... just breaks my heart.

• Upvote 1

You are a pig.

Ah that felt good didn't it !!!!! Obviously the above person can not get their head out of their own butt hole to realize Dan must have family !!!   You told him though Carrello... You too Uncirculd and Zig and everyone else, with members like this, how can we wonder what is happening to this site ??? What a shame.

I want to abide with Maggies words not get negative.  But there is a group in dinar land who will stop at nothing to prove a point.  I really abhor what they did.  SWFG was wonderful in all ways here.  Damn I am gonna miss him!  

I am very concerned about this too... and that would be a Damned Shame and a huge loss for nothing...

perhaps THAT had nothing to do with this though.

The truth always comes out... tragedy no matter what the "truth" may be.

And Yes... We are sure gonna miss him!

• Upvote 1

PS. Sometimes... I wanna burn my dinar. Sometimes I want to just say "Good Luck All".

Feeling disillutioned right now. :(

Not about dinar...thats a piece of paper.... Just gotta wonder about the people in this?

What in the Hell am I doing here? Some people make me wonder...

I know there is 16 pages of info on this post ,so its hard to read it all , but here you go

OK all I confirmed his Death at the medical Examiners office that has him he said he died on Friday I'm very saddened May God Rest his Soul ! waynesville NC

There is a current criminal investigation on cause of death so they couldn't tell me how he died.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/150902-swfg-passed-away/page-14#ixzz2Vx7SJIfP

This is very sad news, if true. I find it very suspect for Dan's electronic footsteps to have been obliterated and wiped prior to knowledge of his passing, [Facebook, MySpace, etc] as well as the timeline of events having said to have occured since doesn't quite add up.

Where is his dinar?

Follow Me On This (Clown Logic - Could Get Messy) I Put The Top Quote In For Context

The Middle Quote Immediately Preceded The Last Quote

(I Didn't Count An Additional Quote With The Same Time Stamp As The Last Quote - I Also Edited Out The Last Line Of The Middle Quote Which Was Condolences To SWFG)

I Thought (After Reading The Last Quote A Second Time) That 'Peace' Might Of Been Asking In Reference To A Possible Crime.

I Checked His Profile And He Hasn't Been On Since Making The Post This Morning And Only Has 33 Posts Since Joining In 2009 - So I Don't Know If He (Or She) Will Be Coming Back On To Clarify What They Meant.

Why All Of A Sudden Do I Feel Like Umbertino For Offering Up A Possible Explanation For Someone Who Is Taking A Beating ? :blink:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

Understand what you're saying Thug, I didn't understand the context and I usually type before I think but I don't know this poster so I don't know their personality... it came off as harsh for sure but it could have been just wondering maybe was Dinars stolen or something I dunno but it did sound smart-a$$y for sure...

• Upvote 2

Understand what you're saying Thug, I didn't understand the context and I usually type before I think but I don't know this poster so I don't know their personality... it came off as harsh for sure but it could have been just wondering maybe was Dinars stolen or something I dunno but it did sound smart-a$$y for sure...

I rushed to judgement as well. I hope he or she is asking if they are safe.  I also hope they clarify so an apology can be made.

• Upvote 1

Follow Me On This (Clown Logic - Could Get Messy) I Put The Top Quote In For Context

The Middle Quote Immediately Preceded The Last Quote

(I Didn't Count An Additional Quote With The Same Time Stamp As The Last Quote - I Also Edited Out The Last Line Of The Middle Quote Which Was Condolences To SWFG)

I Thought (After Reading The Last Quote A Second Time) That 'Peace' Might Of Been Asking In Reference To A Possible Crime.

I Checked His Profile And He Hasn't Been On Since Making The Post This Morning And Only Has 33 Posts Since Joining In 2009 - So I Don't Know If He (Or She) Will Be Coming Back On To Clarify What They Meant.

Why All Of A Sudden Do I Feel Like Umbertino For Offering Up A Possible Explanation For Someone Who Is Taking A Beating ? :blink:

:D :D :D

The first thought I had was what Carello said, but then I wondered if the person just wondered if he had been robbed. We do not know for sure, but their wording sure could have been phrased better to say the least. 

No matter what...we are all sad about this and do not want any trash talk. It is strange how being part of a site like this and just reading each others thoughts, opinions, etc...really do bind us together though we do not really know each other at all for the most part. 

It is a very tough world we live in. Everybody has a burden to carry...so be kind to each other.  

I have been comforted by reading all of your caring posts. It shows that deep inside...we all really do care.  That is a beautiful thing. So I think I will smile for just a minute at the thoughts of each of you! I can still hear Carrello (?spelling) saying "I love that man!" after she read a post of his. 

God bless you my DV friends! 

Edited by abby01
  • Upvote 2

I love this guy!  ....   that was what I said when Dan first started posting here ....  and I will never forget one of the first emails that Dan ever sent me asked what my dreams were.  I told him, and he read them, and always remembered them ... enough to ask me about them occasionally.  Now that is class, compassion, and caring. 

I love this guy!

• Upvote 6

I noticed Dinar ****** bag incorporated did some investigative work on Dan.  Sad to say they made it public.  It appears Dan had some bad starts in his youth.  Many of us have, and it appears to me he changed his course in life for the better.  A very intelligent young man he was, I hope he was not destroyed by their cruel investigative team.  In their mission of revealing so called guru's I feel they step into a very risky, judgmental and destructive path.  Dan's past life has/had nothing to do with who he is/was today.   I hope Sam and his mighty band of ****** bags are pleased with themselves.  For myself they make me sick to my stomach!

This group that you are talking about are at the BOTTOM of the slime bucket as far as I can considered! They don't care who they hurt as long as they get their high on trying to destroy people!   True bottom dwellers!! 

Ok, now that I got that off my chest

Let's not dwell on the bad post that was made in this thread and get back to showing the respect that everyone feels for SWFG!!   :angel:

Thanks All

Bump

• Upvote 2

I rushed to judgement as well. I hope he or she is asking if they are safe.  I also hope they clarify so an apology can be made.

I am giving Peace the benefit of the doubt . I went ahead and posted an apology to his/her profile. Obviously I'm bothered by my "rush to Judgement".  It happens when you don't  consider other posible motives. Onward and Upward.

This group that you are talking about are at the BOTTOM of the slime bucket as far as I can considered! They don't care who they hurt as long as they get their high on trying to destroy people!   True bottom dwellers!! 

Ok, now that I got that off my chest

Let's not dwell on the bad post that was made in this thread and get back to showing the respect that everyone feels for SWFG!!   :angel:

Thanks All

Bump

I agree with your assessment..and the need to move forward...thanks Bump.

Edited by dodah
  • Upvote 4