Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Redenomination To Cost Iraq Billions

Posted on 11 September 2012. Tags: Investment

The process of scrapping old dinars and deleting zeros from Iraq’s currency to replace it with more manageable numbers could cost the country billions, according to Ahmed Faizullah, the deputy chairman of the Parliamentary Finance Committee.

Redenominating is up to Iraq’s central bank, but it would cause chaos for government by redenominating after it has set an annual budget in the existing denomination. That’s why no redenomination will take place in 2013 and maybe 2014 as well.

A few billion dinar?, sure (i.e. a few million dollars) to get new plates made and run off more currency then they usually need for yearly replacement.  But the idea that this has to be synced up with the GOI's budget makes no sense as long as both currencies would exist side by side for a year or two, which is always how the RD articles all said it would be as I recall.

Yeah everybody attack Keep because of your insecurities in regards to this SPECULATION.

Sorry a$$`s  

No kidding!! Sheesh.....tough crowd tonight lol.......

It almost sounds as if you would like for this to fail so you can say I knew it all along.

You need to figure out what side of the fence you're on.

Re-read what you typed and think about it for a moment.......

I want to not make money??!?!?!?  Thats quite a statement......

And just FYI.....I say on the fence cause I dont know what the CBI is going to do.....just like everyone else in this speculation.....  

Guess I was the only one that found the clip in the movie funny lol.....or I am the only one that is comfortable with my decision to buy dinar.......

I haven't seen this movie yet but I love Dax and Kristen and since it mentions Dinar I will be heading to the Redbox rentals in the morning lol!

I thought it was a pretty decent movie....I like Dax too....pretty funny guy....especially in "lets go to jail" 

Bama its almost at the end where they talk about the dinar....so you are forced to watch the movie lol.......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Maybe you should just sell your dinar. That way you can leave and persue other Investments. I kind of get tired of your negative attitude. I speak for no one but myself.

pp

YOU SPEAK FOR ME TOO.

For crying out loud Keep - why this attitude? Just say you're giving up and leave us some hope of our own.

so because keepm actually understands the terminology and possibilities of this speculation, you find him negative in attitude because you understand neither? 

Perhaps you should confine your opinions to sportfishing and finding Obama's place of birth.

These are two highly urgent pursuits you are needed for.

As for the dinar, and real politics - leave that to the grown ups.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I don't think of it as an attack on keep, just plain tired of every post being negatinve.

Mind you fib1618 has not graced the thread yet and that I can truly say is a bonus.

pp

You had to go & poke the bear, didn't you??

Maybe you should just sell your dinar. That way you can leave and persue other Investments. I kind of get tired of your negative attitude. I speak for no one but myself.

pp

is somebody a little to heavily invested, with no back up plan?? Chill out dude. You dont like what somebody posts, dont read it and definitely dont post some childish post. Im picturing you reading keeps post...while holding back the alligator tears.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

is somebody a little to heavily invested, with no back up plan?? Chill out dude. You dont like what somebody posts, dont read it and definitely dont post some childish post. Im picturing you reading keeps post...while holding back the alligator tears.

Uncalled for

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

old news..... 

Also regarding the vietnamese dong:

So in the last episode of Duck Dynasty Si brought a metal detector out and dug up his Dong that he had buried from the Vietnam War. Said is about time the investment would pay off. Watch it for yourself.

Edited by easyrider

old news.....

Also regarding the vietnamese dong:

So in the last episode of Duck Dynasty Si brought a metal detector out and dug up his Dong that he had buried from the Vietnam War. Said is about time the investment would pay off. Watch it for yourself.

Too funny, I saw that episode lol