Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker - They Are Trying To Implement Tariffs July 1st Of This Year !

DinarThug

theres a possibility that something does happen in july .. ya cant forget some were calling for the lower denominations of dinars to be released in july of this year .. then its been rather quite about a new currency  at all lately .. makes ya wonder why not a peep about the lower denominations lately ..

Iraq
Iraq discloses designs for redenominated banknotes slated for July 2013
Jul 21, 2012 08:17 AM Category: Middle East
According to Iraq's semi-official Alsabaah newspaper, the finance committee received specimens of the new Iraq banknotes from the Central Bank of Iraq. The specimens were of the 25, 50, 100, and 200 dinars. The committee urged the central bank to delay the introduction of the new currency from January 2013 to July 2013 to study all the aspects of the process.

Other Iraqi media reports state that the new currency will be issued in denominations of 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, and 200 dinars for banknotes and 25, 50, 100, 250, and 500 fils, plus 1 and 2 dinars for coins. The designs have been already chosen for banknotes and coins:

5 dinars: Beck waterfall and palm tree

10 dinars: dinar coin minted in the reign of the Umayyad dynasty and lighthouse Hadba in Mosul

25 dinars: King Hammurabi receiving the law and farming of Iraqi Kurdistan

50 dinars: King Codaa and Fort Ukhaydir

100 dinars: Central Bank building in Azwaip area in Baghdad and ziggurat

200 dinars: bridge and school

Courtesy of Mosab K. Ibrahim.

Dontlop,

If they redenominate does that mean that what we are holding would have no value or be able to increase in value?

Dontlop,

If they redenominate does that mean that what we are holding would have no value or be able to increase in value?

id say ya keep a tight lip .. print it up .. distribute it .. and once its under lock and key ..make the announcement ..if it is equal one dinar for one dollar .. theres no need for any educational programs ..they are already used to using the dollar .. and if the new dinar is equal to the dollar ..no inflation problems .. they just make payments as if they were using dollars ..it would simplify the whole process if its equal one dinar to one dollar .

now what the pegged exchange rate would be for the bremmers to the new dinar ..is everyones guess .. it could be anything .. it could be 812

///// .... or 143 ... or 387 .... or 1000 .. or 10 ... no one can say forsure ,, but even if the new dinar is exchanged for one to one with the dollar .. doesnt mean the bremmer dinars would be the same ,, like in said that exchange rate could be any thing .. it could be 500 to one .. or 250 to one ..750 to one ..who knows

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/150427-stryker-they-are-trying-to-implement-tariffs-july-1st-of-this-year/page-3#ixzz2VNiwxeFl

they have to release smaller denominations or  they cant rv to a dollar per dinar ..

i been searching for a long time to get to the truth .. thats why i come to the rumor section of dv

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

Dontlop,

mit,

Think of it this way. Why would they release lower denominations? A 5 Dinar note at today's rate (1166 = 1 USD) is equal to what about 1/2 a penny? Why would you spend the funds to print a 5 Dinar note if it's worth 1/2 penny? It doesn't make sense to print anything lower than they already have unless the value increases. There lowest denomination now is a 50 Dinar note worth about .04 US - if we see lower denominations we are set. In fact I've had a person tell me that has been in Iraq (3 times), they saw the lower notes. (that was a year ago - but we shall see)

WM13

mit,

Think of it this way. Why would they release lower denominations? A 5 Dinar note at today's rate (1166 = 1 USD) is equal to what about 1/2 a penny? Why would you spend the funds to print a 5 Dinar note if it's worth 1/2 penny? It doesn't make sense to print anything lower than they already have unless the value increases. There lowest denomination now is a 50 Dinar note worth about .04 US - if we see lower denominations we are set. In fact I've had a person tell me that has been in Iraq (3 times), they saw the lower notes. (that was a year ago - but we shall see)

WM13

Thanks  Waterman, makes sense. Lets hope.

mit,

WM13

What they have said specifically is that they will drop the zeros and introduce a new currency...which is a redenomination...which is why they need the new currency...both will be used side by side for a period of time...the will be a price in old dinar and a price in new dinar with three less zeros on it....pretty sure they wouldn't announce an upcoming revaluation of 100,000% one year in advance...and I'm pretty sure the Iraqis would continue to dump dinar for dollars if that is what is going to happen...just  a thought.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Dontlop,  Now Im really depressed.  :(

nothing to be depressed about unless you were believing the gurus

no one knows what is going to happen ,,   but if they change the rate to equal a dollar .. theres no way  the markets could  work without  lower denominations to make change for a loaf of bread  or any such low priced item ..

the new dinars are suposed to have kurdish language on them .. its not something that will be blown off .. it will and it must have kurdish language on it .. so they are getting new currency ,.,,that is a fact

when are they getting it ? .. who knows .. could be in july ..  or it could be beginning of october(end of 3rd quarter),, or the begining of next year .. but its going to happen .. get used to that ..

i believe they will issue lower denominations at that point with an exchange rate  pegged to  something .. the dollar .. a sdr .. what ever .. it will be a pegged exchange rate attached

next is our dinars .. the bremmer... who knows what  thats  is going to bring ..

i believe it will have a pegged exchange rate   different from the new lower denominations ..

does it mean it will be 1000 to one ...or 1166 to one .. i dont think  so ...i think it could be anything .. what ever they determin .. not what i want it to be ,, they couldnt care less about what i want.

they may say ,,we can increase our wealth by 3 fold .. and  exchange our dinars in for 400 to one ..

or they can say  we are going to increase it 10 fold ..

and give us a dime exchange ..

that would create debt for iraq that has to be serviced  through oil revenues ...a payment system would need to be set up over  years of payments to pay  for it .. like giving themselves a loan ..money up fronmt to develop their private sector ..

not saying it is positivly going to happen .. no one knows what they are up to .... we have to wait it out .. as far as a rv in the middle of a day sometime ..i doubt that .. it will be on a new quarter of beginning of a new year .. it will be well planned out .. all the ducks will be in a row  before any statements are made...or they will just do like all the other countrys do and   hopfully we get our money back..i dont see a problem there ..

i think iraqs money supply should be a minimum of around 750 bilion.. so thats like removing 2 zeros .... maximum debt i think they could sustain is  2.5 trillion .. over say 50 years  of debt servcing .. while building their private sector adding to the gdp every year ..like 50 straight years of growth for iraqs economy ..

im  the same today as i was 6 years ago  as far as  being depressed .. its nothing ,, i dont care  either way .. i havent done any shopping  or created any corporation for tax shelters ..  or gotten ready to do anything .. if it  does rv .. then ill take care of that  stuff on my yaught  after i fly my helicopter   to its landing pad

the dinars did materalize .. and were rejected last year because they failed to have kurdish language on them ,, that was the last i heard about  the new notes   .. by now they could have another set .. all they recieved last year  was  samples .. they were supposed to be released in september last year .. but ,, rejected .. kurds say its in the iraqi constitution .. they have to have kurdish language on the iraqi dinar ,,

Edited by dontlop

What they have said specifically is that they will drop the zeros and introduce a new currency...which is a redenomination...which is why they need the new currency...both will be used side by side for a period of time...the will be a price in old dinar and a price in new dinar with three less zeros on it....pretty sure they wouldn't announce an upcoming revaluation of 100,000% one year in advance...and I'm pretty sure the Iraqis would continue to dump dinar for dollars if that is what is going to happen...just  a thought.

They have to educate the people, and no, they would not "announce" an RV a year in advance. Dr. Shabibi stated many times that Iraq would have the strongest currency in the middle east. I actually believe he is still in control of the situation from a remote location also. jmw2, You can not have two prices for the Dinar, won't happen IMO. One price for the old, one price for the new. I believe we shall see what will happen soon. :soon:

WM13

They have to educate the people, and no, they would not "announce" an RV a year in advance. Dr. Shabibi stated many times that Iraq would have the strongest currency in the middle east. I actually believe he is still in control of the situation from a remote location also. jmw2, You can not have two prices for the Dinar, won't happen IMO. One price for the old, one price for the new. I believe we shall see what will happen soon. :soon:

WM13

Okay which is it?...if they educate their people they have to announce what they are going to do...they are educating them on a RD not a RV...and all countries that RD two prices...one for the old rate and one for the new one...the lower denoms will be the new rate so you could buy something with one of those or 1000 of the old...at least that is what they say they are going to do.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

About Stryker, he is a Texan and he is very optimistic as far as the dinar is concerned.  He got into this the same way most of us did.  And just like the rest of reads articles, and try to figure it out.  I don't know about predictions, I haven't kept track of Stryker predictions.  I see it more as his take on where Iraq is on the dinar, I would say more of an opinion, not predictions.  Well we all have our opinions on where we are at.  We express them daily here.  Big deal.

hes a Texan! Well if id of known that...id would gave him a free pass. i like those people.

despite that.....be optimistic, be encouraged......but do it independently. its like a batsignal he puts out...evey time he thinks he has found some intel and cant wait to share it with the world. that puts him in the guru arena......and i wonder why he does that.

heck...have a chat at dv....with a few select and share and ecourage. but he wants to lead all of dinarland like a shepard or some all knowing guru. the are those honestly encouraged....and then theres those who want predict..make bold statement make assertions....when its all just opinion. thats all i got to say about that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I really don't know where you guys are coming from with this "Guru" stuff concerning Stryker.  He doesn't do the hide behind some phony "Guru" name, if he has info that someone tells him, but they ask him not to use their name, he won't even repeat the info. The guy has a site which simply tries to break down the news articles that come out. As was stated on here earlier, he's giving his opinion. He never calls himself a guru, in fact he'll tell you in a heartbeat that he IS NOT. I've never seen him give a rate or date. I also have never seen him discuss rumors. Also, how many "Gurus" are willing to put their face behind what they say?

I suppose we all have people we like, or don't like. I for one think he's a stand up guy.......and I'm not even from Texas.

RSS

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

hes a Texan! Well if id of known that...id would gave him a free pass. i like those people.

despite that.....be optimistic, be encouraged......but do it independently. its like a batsignal he puts out...evey time he thinks he has found some intel and cant wait to share it with the world. that puts him in the guru arena......and i wonder why he does that.

heck...have a chat at dv....with a few select and share and ecourage. but he wants to lead all of dinarland like a shepard or some all knowing guru. the are those honestly encouraged....and then theres those who want predict..make bold statement make assertions....when its all just opinion. thats all i got to say about that.

"that's all I got to say about that" .............................well thanks Forrest-lol

P.S. One can only be lead if allowed. Why is it LOPster's think anything written is taken as gospel by the majority...................shows a lack of intelligence with that assumption imo-peace

I really don't know where you guys are coming from with this "Guru" stuff concerning Stryker. 

I've never seen him give a rate or date.

RSS

Yo RSS, I Like Stryker Because He Makes An Effort To Read The Articles Coming Out Of Iraq !

However, He DId Go Out On A Limb And Make A Prediction Earlier This Year .......

1-2-13 Stryker: Here are two different quotes from two different article that between them have caused an extension in my RV prediction; Here is the first one; **** ISX will be closed during December 27, 2012 – January 6, 2013 due to the end-of-year closing operations.

Here is the second one;**** the fact that this week is a period of restoration and closure of the financial accounts for the year (2012). All I'm doing here is moving my prediction out to Sunday night the 6th or Monday the 7th.

I have some info other than what I am pointing out above that will help everyone understand better where I'm coming from. It sounds to me that your guy is getting influenced by the articles that are saying the 2013 Budget will not get approved until the end of the month.

Where I do respect what others have to say as long as they have supporting documentation, articles, press releases, Quarterly US Congress Reports, etc. My predictions are not pulled out of thin air, they are based on facts.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/137953-stryker-2-different-articles-have-caused-an-extension-in-my-rv-prediction/#ixzz2VTeY3xQB

B)   B)   B)

• Upvote 5

Yo RSS, I Like Stryker Because He Makes An Effort To Read The Articles Coming Out Of Iraq !

However, He DId Go Out On A Limb And Make A Prediction Earlier This Year .......

1-2-13 Stryker: Here are two different quotes from two different article that between them have caused an extension in my RV prediction; Here is the first one; **** ISX will be closed during December 27, 2012 – January 6, 2013 due to the end-of-year closing operations.

Here is the second one;**** the fact that this week is a period of restoration and closure of the financial accounts for the year (2012). All I'm doing here is moving my prediction out to Sunday night the 6th or Monday the 7th.

I have some info other than what I am pointing out above that will help everyone understand better where I'm coming from. It sounds to me that your guy is getting influenced by the articles that are saying the 2013 Budget will not get approved until the end of the month.

Where I do respect what others have to say as long as they have supporting documentation, articles, press releases, Quarterly US Congress Reports, etc. My predictions are not pulled out of thin air, they are based on facts....

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/137953-stryker-2-different-articles-have-caused-an-extension-in-my-rv-prediction/#ixzz2VTeY3xQB

B)   B)   B)

I remember Ted, like it was yesterday, how he ever landed that plane is beyond me

• Upvote 3

what the heck are they gonna tax the people on? they are dirt poor without jobs.  What would be the point enacting a tariff law in Iraq.  We are NOT talking about south korea.  Do you rreally think thats going to go over well with the citizens protesting already and then getting taxed when they have nothing?

I agree. Unfortunately, the people of Iraq don't have much to say as to their welfare and government. The nation is oppressed. The current GOI has done nothing to help their people. Why, because they don't care.   

Edited by skitealwedrop
  • Upvote 1

Vice Kordstani: Project deletion of zeros from the currency is very important and the right of Kurds to insert the language

Ali Abdullah – 09/20/2012

MP / Kurdistan Alliance / Hussein Hassan Nrmo to the status of the Kurdish language in the new currency after the implementation of the project to delete three zeros discarded and replaced, adding that the project would be unconstitutional if did not include the Kurdish language.

And said Nrmovi a press statement on Thursday: The Iraqi constitution emphasizes the importance that all official transactions in both Arabic and Kurdish and intercept some of the political blocs not to enter the Kurdish language in the Iraqi currency was “invalid”.

He added: Kurds the right post to take part in the national currency of their country, adding that the deletion of zeros and currency exchange is an important project and must be accelerated to reduce the high rates of inflation.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

July 18th, 2012 04:42 pm

Member of Finance Committee: The new currency will witness the presence of the Kurdish language and will be released mid-next year

Baghdad (news) .. According to a member of the Finance Committee MP / Kurdistan Alliance / Najiba Najib, the new Iraqi currency that will include three languages ​​(Arabic, English and Kurdish).

Najib said (of the Agency news) said on Tuesday: The new currency will be issued in three languages ​​Arabic, English and Kurdish as stipulated by the Constitution of Iraq that the official languages ​​are Arabic and Kurdish.

She added that the currency will see the existence of the Kurdish language as agreed by the Central Bank and the Ministry of Finance three days ago, noting that the Finance Committee reviewed the models designed by the companies that will be issued and printed new currency.

Ruled out the answer: the distribution of the budget (2013) the new currency as a result of lack of time and not completing the procedures for the central bank to be issued, confirmed, that the Finance Committee and the Central Bank agreed to put the new currency in the middle of next year and be in circulation alongside the old currency for a period of two years to complete the withdrawal of old currency are final.

And said: You will not see any negative impact on the economy of the market and the new currency will be traded properly.

Edited by dontlop

old interview >>> There have been several events that have recently occurred in Baghdad. On 17 Sept the al-Iraqiyah TV news station hosted an interview with the Central Bank governor Dr. Sinan al-Shabibi, CBI Advisor Mudher Mohammed Saleh and an unidentified Iraq parliament member.

The producer of the show:
Dr. Sinan, one of the major duties for the CBI is to raise the value of the currency and make it a welcomed currency where ever we go with it, and also will the government set a time to sell amount of Iraqi Oil for Iraqi Dinars and remove it all from the outside and make the preparations for the process of changing the currency?

Mudher Mohammed Saleh:
As I think that the Iraqi currency amounts is very little out side and its there only in the neighboring countries like Syria, Iran, Turkey, Saudi.. etc, and it went there for a tourism and small trading process only, your question is that when the Iraqi Dinar will be a reserve currency for other countries, and my answer is that Iraq have a lot of goods and his abilities is very strong and if the steps goes right in the future the Iraqi currency will be a reserve currency for other countries.

///////////////////////////////////

What is the stock of reserves right now?

Mudher Mohammed Saleh:
It’s about 58 Billion U.S.D and this is the highest number that Iraq reached through it economical history.

//////////////////////////////////////////

Ok, Dr. Sinan, a currency with three languages, Arabic, Kurdish, and English, is such a thing possible and is there any country have such a currency or may be with more languages? And dose the Iraqi constitution allow this?

Dr. Sinan Al Shebibi:
(The conclusion of what he said is that it’s possible but with shortened the writings and makes the languages refer to the amount of the domination and not a long sentence)

/////////////////////////////////////

What if you found that the stock is more than 30 Trillion?

Mudher Mohammed Saleh:
Thatís mean there will be a problem in the whole of the study and the whole project, and even though we have a lot of way to prevent such a thing from happening and even if it happen we have ways to correct it
End of Translation

Hang In There Bro - Sending 'Cool' Thoughts Ur Way ! :o

funny-gif-snowman-prank1.gif

:D         :D          :D

Hang In There Bro - Sending 'Cool' Thoughts Ur Way ! :o

funny-gif-snowman-prank1.gif

:D         :D          :D

OMG that is  the funniest short vid I've seen in awhile. Boy is his dumb red arsed shirt looking stupid here...scared of a snowman...LMAO :lmao:     

• Upvote 1

We've heard it all before . . . confirmed, it will be implemented on . . . , promises, this will happen on . . .  soon, in the coming days-weeks-months.

Drop dead dates come & go always with some excuse. Postponements, delays & kicking the can down the road are a way  of life with these people.

Meanwhile the suffering of the Iraqi people continues, and investors of all sorts are real grumpy, some for now, possibly permanently pulling the plug going to more fertile ground.

Makes you wonder if these people have the slightest idea of what winning & success in the business world is really all about.  :rocking-chair:

• Upvote 1