Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Topless Women in Public Not Breaking the Law, Says NYPD

soltromb

i cant wait till bottomless is legal too

Don't forget that this NYC.

Imagine a hot steamy day in the electrically powered subway-hot like you wouldn't believe. Jammed into rush hour cars so tight you can't turnaround. Forget about a seat. The AC crapped out in May and won't get fixed til November.

It smells like a locker room. The last thing you want is more sweaty skin exposed.

Don't forget that this NYC.

Imagine a hot steamy day in the electrically powered subway-hot like you wouldn't believe. Jammed into rush hour cars so tight you can't turnaround. Forget about a seat. The AC crapped out in May and won't get fixed til November.

It smells like a locker room. The last thing you want is more sweaty skin exposed.

Quite a way to look at it. Thanks.

What a sad way to have to protest.   :shrug:  What next?????????

To all the guys out there what if these women where your wives,mothers, sister, daughters etc.

What then, what would you say??????   :shakehead:

If that makes them more comfortable.....

Not much different from me walking around shirtless.....but you can be sure that after a few kids or so, they would probly choose not to.......its only boobs....sheesh.....lol

To all the guys out there what if these women where your wives,mothers, sister, daughters etc.

We know the answer... If everybody would stop and think about it... There would be nomore rapes, for one.

• Upvote 1

......as long as it ain't gramma!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Its your conditioning you have been told since you were young that a naked woman's body must be clothed.

I have always been comfortable with nudity. Not a big deal.  if its 90 degree`s and a woman wants to cool off its her right as a 

human being . a god given right. If nudity offends you then simply turn your head and dont look. 

• Upvote 3

I'm all about freedom... Breasts are beautiful...so are men's chests :)

The only reason i dont like this particular vid is due to the pack of hyenas chasing after her. I can imagine this working out if all women were exposed because then desensitization would kick in, this vid actually makes men look like hounds (and I know that is not the case for all men:)

But i cant smack talk cuz ive been caught doing the same thing just not with a lot of people around (thank God) Having said that I'll share this, I was caught Staring at a guys chest, he actually started laughing because I made him uncomfortable!!! ( I honestly didn't realize that I was caught in an eye trap and that I was staring until he laughed... I was like 5 ft away from the exposure (in my defense he was sweating beads and had a physically hot body, he was lifting wood for a building and muscles flexed and the sun was bouncing off his sculpted glistening pecks, and just BAM in your face hot) when I snapped out of my trance I actually felt faint!!! I just said "well your sweating and have tight pecks, it's your faul!!" it wasn't awkward because we just understood that we are sexual beings who sometimes get smitten by sweaty hot chests...and Hes a dear friend today...Bonus!!

Oh yea and did you see the perv in the blue shirt, was he soliciting??!! Goodness;)

• Upvote 1

I'm all about freedom... Breasts are beautiful...so are men's chests :)

The only reason i dont like this particular vid is due to the pack of hyenas chasing after her. I can imagine this working out if all women were exposed because then desensitization would kick in, this vid actually makes men look like hounds (and I know that is not the case for all men:)

But i cant smack talk cuz ive been caught doing the same thing just not with a lot of people around (thank God) Having said that I'll share this, I was caught Staring at a guys chest, he actually started laughing because I made him uncomfortable!!! ( I honestly didn't realize that I was caught in an eye trap and that I was staring until he laughed... I was like 5 ft away from the exposure (in my defense he was sweating beads and had a physically hot body, he was lifting wood for a building and muscles flexed and the sun was bouncing off his sculpted glistening pecks, and just BAM in your face hot) when I snapped out of my trance I actually felt faint!!! I just said "well your sweating and have tight pecks, it's your faul!!" it wasn't awkward because we just understood that we are sexual beings who sometimes get smitten by sweaty hot chests...and Hes a dear friend today...Bonus!!

Oh yea and did you see the perv in the blue shirt, was he soliciting??!! Goodness;)

Hey show me yers and i will show you mine. :)

hahahahahahahahahaha

• Upvote 1